Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches (32696 Views)

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / Super Eagles 23 Man List To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2014
No Uche's, No Marthins n u think no wahala?

Keshi gradually pushing Himself to d exit door!!!

NFF already clamoring for Siasia.

* fold hands, crosses legs tks a bite of kwuilikwuili grabs a bottle of kunu n smiles n Efik language. Mk we dey luk lyk Lucozade! undecided
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Bimpe29: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2014
I can't find Osaze in the list. Then what of Uches?
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Goke7: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2014
dabossman:

Hahahaha. Guy you harsh o! Oga Keshi, abeg no return us to 64th in Fifa ranking o.

But you spoke some bitter truths. Nigerians always ridicule their footballers out of reckoning eventually. I've seen it happen over the years; to Yekini, Oliseh, Okocha, Aghahowa, Kanu, Yakubu, Martins, Yobo and those who went into coaching like Siasia and Keshi. No matter how many laurels they win for us, we always tag them as being thrash and usher them out unceremoniously.

It is only after they are gone that we begin to remember them with nostalgia. That is when we realize that they were useful in their time. You can imagine folks asking for the return of the same Siasia whose head they demanded for 3 years ago. Nigerians are impatient and ungrateful. Most don't even realize that football is a dynamic game. You can't win it all, players won't always be in form, even the best coaches get it wrong. That's the beautiful game.

If Keshi's contract doesn't get renewed, I can bet that 3-7 years down the line Nigerians will remember Keshi with fond memories.

that is the painful reality bro, because most nigerians are plastic fans
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Yemisi63: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2014
Loooooooooool. Guys, you all need to read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by lusciouslex: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2014
My name is Felix Essien. Am a B.Sc holder. I've a 12years experience playing P.S2 soccer. I understand the game adequately and tactically than Stephen Keshi. It should be recalled that I was a member of the Mechanical Engineering football team that won the UniUyo inter-departmental games in 2011. I also coached the departmental team in 2013 that were unbeaten throughout my tenure. If Ivory Coast gave Lamouche( a profile-less coach) the job to take charge of their star-studded team then Nigeria can do same. All am asking is a chance to prove myself by taking up the office of the Head Coach. I promise to field all the players Nigerians will love to watch and will certainly bring back the good old days. Thank you!
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by dabossman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bimpe29: I can't find Osaze in the list. Then what of Uches?

Oga, you know dey follow news? Osaze just had knee surgery. Hian! angry
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by hollandis(f): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
joeace2020:

This is my last message in this forum .I am a
girl of few words,so I will go straight to the
point
The only reason I was proud of being Nigerian
was Sports especially men's football ,but things
have finally fallen apart. I have decided to hate
the Nigerian football because of the Mediocrity
of the fans and the players/Coach.
I was one of the people that criticized Keshis
squad from the beginning to the end, and even
though they tried ,I believe things would have
been better
I especially hate the following scenarios
1.)Yobo thinking it is an achievement to retire
after being disgraced out in the 2nd round
2.)Mikel smiling (instead of shouting) at
Matuidi for Onazi's injury
3.)Osaze not protesting and getting angry with
the ref for denying him a penalty
The only person I realise I liked is Emenike ,he
always shouted at the referee ,if things were
getting bad without any foul call
Both Nigerian fans ,coach and even
Nairalanders have this complex ,and they feel
the white man is better than them .I really
hate this attitude
This is the end of my journey with Nigeria .I
will NEVER marry a Nigerian man ,and will
never go to Nigeria
Moreove I heard dino melaye battered his wife
again ,and he is still allowed to be in house of
rep
WHt happened to Cynthia Osokogu killers
What happened to the people who killed
Yusuf ,the firs tboko harem leaders ,why did
they kill him and he was unharmed
ALUU 4?
#Bring back our girls..where are they girls
now ...probrably pregnant and being Molested
several time
Nigeria is cursed and the problem with Nigeria
are the People ,nairalanders.You are all
cursed......
I remember during the fuel subsidy ,i thot a
different generation of Nigerian was born ,but
no,they were eventually bought over
FuCUKED UP COUNTRY

Ode oshi
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
After the World Cup qualifiers, Keshi's result kept gowing down.
Our last 10 games is enough to describe Keshi.
I m not after players list. He's free to call up anybody. But when he gives us poor results like the one against Congo, we ll question his selection policy!

Keshi is an expert at handling african oppositions. He may not be a world class expert, but at the african stage he will not turn like a turncoat. He knows how to churn homebased boys into superstars especially at the african scene.

So i'm not worried with the inclusion of the likes of aaron samuel and co.

If it was a world cup I may be, but against african teams, keshi knows how to wield a magic with those boys. So I let him be.

Congo was underrated but we are still on track.

And I'm certain he'll produce a good result in the 2 games against sudan
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by dabossman(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
lusciouslex: My name is Felix Essien. Am a B.Sc holder. I've a 12years experience playing P.S2 soccer. I understand the game adequately and tactically than Stephen Keshi. It should be recalled that I was a member of the Mechanical Engineering football team that won the UniUyo inter-departmental games in 2011. I also coached the departmental team in 2013 that were unbeaten throughout my tenure. If Ivory Coast gave Lamouche( a profile-less coach) the job to take charge of their star-studded team then Nigeria can do same. All am asking is a chance to prove myself by taking up the office of the Head Coach. I promise to field all the players Nigerians will love to watch and will certainly bring back the good old days. Thank you!

Ol'boy if na by that one, me sef go don dey coach Eagles o! I have 13 years experience playing Football Manager and have won the EPL severally with two different teams, won the Champions League four times and even coached in Italy and Spain. My knowledge of football tactics and team management are on point o! But I'm sure real life scenarios cannot be fully simulated by a game. Although, the knowledge of the game is a plus.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

Keshi is an expert at handling african oppositions. He may not be a world class expert, but at the african stage he will not turn like a turncoat. He knows how to churn homebased boys into superstars especially at the african scene.

So i'm not worried with the inclusion of the likes of aaron samuel and co.

If it was a world cup I may be, but against african teams, keshi knows how to wield a magic with those boys. So I let him be.

Congo was underrated but we are still on track.

And I'm certain he'll produce a good result in the 2 games against sudan

Mark my words, Nigeria won't qualify from that group to the AFCON
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Bimpe29: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
dabossman:

Oga, you know dey follow news? Osaze just had knee surgery. Hian! angry

Chai! grin
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by dabossman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Mark my words, Nigeria won't qualify from that group to the AFCON

Your word is MARKED Okiki. Hope say you no go dobale at the end of the day o!
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
dabossman:

Your word is MARKED Okiki. Hope say you no go dobale at the end of the day o!
Aiit!
Gbes!
I no fit dobale!
Gbes!
I can't fo soke!
Aiit!
Mi o le duro mbe!
Last Bullet
B-cos Nigeria no go qualify o!
Keshi & those boys don fail us o!
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches by Omolecturer(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Tenim47:

Na obafemi martins u go c.
no, both. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) / Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt / Controversy As Linesman Asks Haaland For Autograph After Man City Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.