Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) (14198 Views)

Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by AKMoney1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good for her, but won't she off everything inside bedroom? Just curious undecided
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Phroshbeauty(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na confirm sickness b dis o
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
akinsadeez:

No be d OP add see photos for d title of d post. We click am nw, we no see any photo. Op should be charged with false and malicious deceit.
Looool yes I agree.

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omg! Dis lady need medical attention i swear. Is dis how she will be wasting her husband money? Jst pity the dude sha
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Theultimate(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2014
tdayof: op say thank you
Thanks for bailing me out. I didn't notice @all. am so grateful.
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by shibikan(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
aso da? abi na only pic we dey see
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
I hope the number of years they are married will be as much as the number of rolls the gown covers.
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Davidovinci(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Give the marriage few weeks the bride will file for divorce.........
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by borntolead: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
When there is too much money, you can do anything crazy and funny.

when i become wealthy God should lead me through
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by 1goodman: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grin
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by sayoberry(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by DeDonn1: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
I guess she's dreaming to break the Guinness book of records
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Theultimate(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeDonn1:
I guess she's dreaming to break the Guinness book of records
cheesy cheesy cheesy

and she must have done so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man / Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] / Popular Kenyan Singer Amani Perform With No Pants On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.