Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Some Interesting Mind Blowing Facts You Never Know About Switzerland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Interesting Mind Blowing Facts You Never Know About Switzerland (3127 Views)

5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari / Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some Interesting Mind Blowing Facts You Never Know About Switzerland by DonaldGenes(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
pazienza:

Ever heard of San marino? It is a country of 32 thousand people. My local government has about 160 thousand people in it.
O boy, I don't believe that

Sounds good to be true ( sleep dey worry me...I dey spell True as treu lmao
Re: Some Interesting Mind Blowing Facts You Never Know About Switzerland by pazienza(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:
O boy, I don't believe that

Sounds good to be treu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino
Re: Some Interesting Mind Blowing Facts You Never Know About Switzerland by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
pazienza:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino

There you go.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino

WhatsApp has not spent a penny on marketing.
The company spends nothing on user acquisition and doesn’t even employ a marketer or a PR person. Everything has been viral- WhatsApp’s growth is all based on happy users spreading the service to their friends.

WhatsApp currently has only 55 employees.
While co-founders Jan and Brian have become billionaires overnight, the rest of their employees will also benefit greatly based on the sheer size of the Facebook shares issued and the small number of employees they have- about $344 million per employee of benefits if you do the math, though how WhatsApp will split it is not yet confirmed. Talk about being a part of an amazing little company that made all it’s employees millionaires overnight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) / Gov Okorocha Enters Trouble In London / Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.