Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!! Ekiti State Is On Fire, As Rioters Takes Over Capital. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!! Ekiti State Is On Fire, As Rioters Takes Over Capital. (658 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel / Rioters Burn Police Station In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!! Ekiti State Is On Fire, As Rioters Takes Over Capital. by chijoy7(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
The Ekiti state capital Ado Ekiti is engulfed with violence after Mr Omolafe, strong supporter of Governor-elect was gruesomely murdered by alleged APC thugs near his office yesterday.
It is sad that this riot is going on, just 2-weeks to the handing over of Government to Ayo Fayose.
We are appealing to APC members in Ekiti and the rest of the country to understand that there is always an alternative violence and bloodbath.
**APC won the election in Osun and there have been relative peace in that state.
**Since APC lost the election in Ekiti, that state has been in turmoil, as their leaders threatened that Fayose who won in all the LGAs in the state will not be sworn in as the state governor.
**Since APC lost the Presidential election in 2011 about 13,000 Nigerians have been killed by internal grown terrorists they have directly and indirectly supported.
Nigerians cannot continue living like, we do not only need peace, we deserve it.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!! Ekiti State Is On Fire, As Rioters Takes Over Capital. by suckerpunch: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
K.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!! Ekiti State Is On Fire, As Rioters Takes Over Capital. by fyneguy: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
chijoy7: The Ekiti state capital Ado Ekiti is engulfed with violence after Mr Omolafe, strong supporter of Governor-elect was gruesomely murdered by alleged APC thugs near his office yesterday.
It is sad that this riot is going on, just 2-weeks to the handing over of Government to Ayo Fayose.
We are appealing to APC members in Ekiti and the rest of the country to understand that there is always an alternative violence and bloodbath.
**APC won the election in Osun and there have been relative peace in that state.
**Since APC lost the election in Ekiti, that state has been in turmoil, as their leaders threatened that Fayose who won in all the LGAs in the state will not be sworn in as the state governor.
**Since APC lost the Presidential election in 2011 about 13,000 Nigerians have been killed by internal grown terrorists they have directly and indirectly supported.
Nigerians cannot continue living like, we do not only need peace, we deserve it.

Do you want to know what rambling means? read the piece above.

(1) (Reply)

Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal - APC To FG / Full Text Of Obasanjo’s Statement About ‘PDP Come Back Plea’ / Nigerian Human Rights Community (NHRC) (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.