Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pristine Muscles - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pristine Muscles (75607 Views)

Alpha Fuel Xt Best Medicine For Storng Muscles / Drink This To Get Bigger Muscles And Have Better Sex. / Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pristine Muscles by LongNipple(m): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
@longnipple, I really appreciate the accolades.
This is my little way of adding value to humanity. I have seen men toil day and night to make this money and they neglect their health, only to begin burning this same money on sicknesses. Isn't it ironical??
Physical fitness cum muscle building goes beyond aesthetics, it is life, it is health, it is wealth.

I hope you lift also. If not, please start today and watch your body thank you for it.

No Pain
No Gain.

Thanks.
Well unfortunately I don't lift but I do normal exercise at home to stay fit.

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by ChngedChnges(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
@longnipple, I really appreciate the accolades.
This is my little way of adding value to humanity. I have seen men toil day and night to make this money and they neglect their health, only to begin burning this same money on sicknesses. Isn't it ironical??
Physical fitness cum muscle building goes beyond aesthetics, it is life, it is health, it is wealth.

I hope you lift also. If not, please start today and watch your body thank you for it.

No Pain
No Gain.
Re: Pristine Muscles by mdntiri(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Hello Pristine, i really need help.
I need a workout plan. I'm a rookie and only have a dumbell. Because of my work schedule and security conditions here I'll not be able to visit gyms around so i opted to buy dumbell and practice at home.
I really need a workout plan and other necessary advices. Waiting to hear from you soon, thanks
Let me offer some help, I'm also home gyming

Your focus should be on COMPOUND EXERCISES, like bench press, squats, deadlift, etc. They work multiple muscles at the same time, you're able to lift heavier weights and become stronger/muscular quickly as compared to ISOLATION EXERCISES like dumbbell curls etc

Build a home gym. Build a simple flat bench press, get plates from scrapyards etc, weigh them and write their weights on them so you know how much weight you're pushing, get 1 or 2 barbells for bench press, barbell curls, squats, deadlifts etc, build a gym rack so you don't drop weights on yourself in the absence of a spotter

Read up on bodybuilding/weight lifting. Lift heavy, don't spend more than one hour per gym session. Gym at least 3x per week. Don't gym everyday, but every other day because compound exercises are tasking, and you'd need adequate rest.

Eat small portions of food every 2/3 hours. Protein, beans, groundnut/groundnutspaste, eggs, fish, vitamin c etc

All the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pristine Muscles by ChngedChnges(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
mdntiri:

Let me offer some help, I'm also home gyming

Your focus should be on COMPOUND EXERCISES, like bench press, squats, deadlift, etc. They work multiple muscles at the same time, you're able to lift heavier weights and become stronger/muscular quickly as compared to ISOLATION EXERCISES like dumbbell curls etc

Build a home gym. Build a simple flat bench press, get plates from scrapyards etc, weigh them and write their weights on them so you know how much weight you're pushing, get 1 or 2 barbells for bench press, barbell curls, squats, deadlifts etc, build a gym rack so you don't drop weights on yourself in the absence of a spotter

Read up on bodybuilding/weight lifting. Lift heavy, don't spend more than one hour per gym session. Gym at least 3x per week. Don't gym everyday, but every other day because compound exercises are tasking, and you'd need adequate rest.

Eat small portions of food every 2/3 hours. Protein, beans, groundnut/groundnutspaste, eggs, fish, vitamin c etc

All the best

Thank you. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by mdntiri(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Thank you. I really appreciate
You're welcome
Re: Pristine Muscles by IAmHim1: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2023
You're wrong bro. You're just killing yourself. Doing exercises without diet to build muscles??

Lolz

If you exercise without proper diet, the muscles you're supposed to be building WILL IN FACT BE 'WASHING OFF'...

cus when the muscles tear in the gym, which food... protein (amino acid) will it use to BUILD IT BACK?
nelson7777:

As a nigerian is gonna b real hard, unless u come 4rm a rich background,where u get to eat all u wnt, wen u wnt, d best way u cud go abt it is to join guys dat use supplements like whey protein, it got all d protein u need... i started lifting cos i wanted to b stronger, i use to b very weak, lazy b*tch,
i love n appreciate big muscular size in people bt i dnt like it at all 4 my own sef,,
secondly, personally i do nt recommend supps for beginners, so u do nt depend on it always, some guys i train wit, buy pre workout, creatin and d rest but hv nt tasted it in my life b4, they r x5 my size bt am stronger than "MOST" of them, am nt proud of it, i just didn't grow up wit it, i started lifting in uni, i no see food chop at all na to buy supplement..

*** Point is
* stop all this ur scientific calculation on macros, protein n d rest and just train hard, if later u decide to use, dats ur decision @ least u wud hv bin more matured in d game..

* WILL I USE --
yes i will bt nt nw, wen d money starts coming well and i eventually "decide to grow bigger" 4 nw no, i just concentrate on strength n muscle definition.

** Does supp work,,
bros e dey work die, n it is very fast, some of my guys wen they finish training they cnt even fit back in their shirt, and they as big as people on roids..

** it quite expensive to keep up wit, training due, plus supp every month, some last just 16days, some 2 months,

** most important advice
Rest well n just keep lifting, food or no food, supp or no supp

i hope i answer all d question well in details
Re: Pristine Muscles by yungevvy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.