Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pristine Muscles - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pristine Muscles (75647 Views)

Alpha Fuel Xt Best Medicine For Storng Muscles / Drink This To Get Bigger Muscles And Have Better Sex. / Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pristine Muscles by Bignuell(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
I gotta ask, what is the difference between egg white and yoke?
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Bignuell:
I gotta ask, what is the difference between egg white and yoke?
Egg-white is also known as albumen and it is basically protein and water. Egg-white contains proteins that feed and grow the muscles.On the other hand, yolk or embryo is highly nutritious and can still be a bit harmful due to its cholesterol. Body- builders, most times ignore the yolk due to its cholesterol and feed on the egg-white which is wholly protein
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2019
So my gym fellows, after a long sabattical on this thread,it is safe to say PRISTINE MUSCLES is back and better.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2019
This thread is going to come alive fully in a matter of hours from now.

I would give you an epistle of the ABS and why anyone can have it.
ABS/ packs is my own acronym for A BODYPART SLAYER.

Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by SKhanmi: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Personally, I don't bother about the theories surrounding the egg white & yolk. I've noticed the medical industry is never constant on their stands in this matter. Me n my guys usually use raw eggs & milk whenever we want to bulk up fast within 2months,no supplements . Coupled with push-ups/deadlifts & heavy benching/squats. Works like a dream. Be looking forward to your post on abs although I hate situps.
Re: Pristine Muscles by Bignuell(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Egg-white is also known as albumen and it is basically protein and water. Egg-white contains proteins that feed and grow the muscles.On the other hand, yolk or embryo is highly nutritious and can still be a bit harmful due to its cholesterol. Body- builders, most times ignore the yolk due to its cholesterol and feed on the egg-white which is wholly protein
Now for ths egg white, how do i feed on it, like drink it raw?
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=Bignuell post=81168786] Now for ths egg white, how do i feed on it, like drink it raw?[/quote

You can drink the eggwhite raw(I have never done it) . be careful especially if the eggs you use are not from reliable, else you could suffer food poisoning. But eating it boiled is also very okay.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Good morning.

So let's start.

ABS, also known as rectus abdominis, is the abdominal muscles. Everyone has rectus abdominis. Genetics just give variations. It could be 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 or even 10 packs(my cousin has this).
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2019
So why is it that not everyone can be seen spotting a "six packs". The bane of muscles "FAT" is the sole reason for your hidden abs. Show me a muscularly ripped guy without abs and I will show the cure for AIDS. It is therefore impossible to be ripped without your abs being evidently visible.

I hear most times that ABS does not have any function in body-building and even health - wise.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2019
So l will give the benefits of ABS in body-building.
Six packs help to stabilize your torso or abdomen during a dead-lift and squat. It also protects one's lower back from injury.

How do I make my six packs Visible?

You must loose body-fats. Let me go all out now.
No matter the numerous sit-ups or crunches you indulge in, you can never bring out the packs as far as the abdominal fats are still there.

I hear someone ask how then can I loose or lower my bodyfats.

Diets and compound exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Prestine please what can I do to stop this fatigue I feel when bench pressing just few reps...I always feel tired and not willing to lift again
Re: Pristine Muscles by sconp: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
SKhanmi:
Personally, I don't bother about the theories surrounding the egg white & yolk. I've noticed the medical industry is never constant on their stands in this matter. Me n my guys usually use raw eggs & milk whenever we want to bulk up fast within 2months,no supplements . Coupled with push-ups/deadlifts & heavy benching/squats. Works like a dream. Be looking forward to your post on abs although I hate situps.

I hate sit-ups and squats too, what kind off milk are you referring to in your post? Powdered or liquid?
Re: Pristine Muscles by Bamz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
For those of use who are trying to bulk up and shred, it's not a straightforward journey.

I've started carb cycling on top of my intermittent fasting.

On lifting days, I take more carbs pre-workout, do a 30 mins cardio as well as other weighted exercises. I also take about 50g of protein powder post workout.

My last routine:

FitNotes Workout - Saturday 17th August 2019

** Stationary Bike **
- 5.45 mi - 30:00

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **
- 30.0 lbs x 100 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
- 100.0 lbs x 50 reps

** Leg Raise **
- 160 reps

** Decline Bench Twist **
- 90 reps
- 5.0 lbs x 60 reps

** Shoulder Press **
- 85.0 lbs x 50 reps

** Abs Pulldown **
- 115.0 lbs x 160 reps

** Barbell Squat **
- 10.0 lbs x 100 reps

** Barbell Curl **
- 60 reps

On non lifting days, I stick to mainly protein meals.

I try to do abs exercises everyday.

I eat within an 8hr window. Brunch at 11.30am, dinner at 7.30pm
Re: Pristine Muscles by SKhanmi: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
sconp:

I hate sit-ups and squats too, what kind off milk are you referring to in your post? Powdered or liquid?

Lol,Squats are necessary biko. Powdered milk needs a strong stomach, causes stomach troubles for some, Liquid milk goes well with the raw egg,no side effects IMO. The key is for both to be mixed well(smoothie). Powdered or liquid and you'll be fine

Note: Please do not try if you're allergic to dairy products

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello my Iron Pumpers. Happy new year
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
This year is gonna be really great. I can smell the goodies. This thread was near comatose last year, no thanks to so many overwhelming activities on my table.

This year I will make sure I dish out very interesting topics and discourse. It will be very different from the conventional weight-lifting and Physical fitness topics.

I am going be more scientifical and factual in my discussions.

Illustrations and videos to butress my points will be very key.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
My first topic for this year.

SEX and STRENGTH-TRAINING.

Watch out.
Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Hello my Iron Pumpers. Happy new year
happy new year pristine
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
happy new year pristine

Thanks boss.
Re: Pristine Muscles by legallyCJ(m): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2020
This thread should be revived..
@pristinemuscles

Great thread you have here.

I used to be an iron warrior stopped training due to work and now I have lost all my gains.

I just got a new job that gives me 2 days of in a week, so its time to hit the gym once more.

This thread will definitely be of help
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2020
legallyCJ:
This thread should be revived..
@pristinemuscles

Great thread you have here.

I used to be an iron warrior stopped training due to work and now I have lost all my gains.

I just got a new job that gives me 2 days of in a week, so its time to hit the gym once more.

This thread will definitely be of help

My fellow Iron warrior, I greet you.

This thread will not die in JESUS NAME AMEN cheesy.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Still trying to compile some materials. March will not finish before I drop some stuffs.
Re: Pristine Muscles by legallyCJ(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Looking forward to this brother.

This seems like the only thread on building muscles here. It would not be great to let it just die.
Re: Pristine Muscles by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Have been so busy too ... Trying hard not to let go off my gains

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by TissuePaper: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bump
Re: Pristine Muscles by NNAMDIII(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Still trying to compile some materials. March will not finish before I drop some stuffs.
and July don finish
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
and July don finish

Keep calm, I was on recess. I am BACK AND BETTER. cool cool
Re: Pristine Muscles by NNAMDIII(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Keep calm, I was on recess. I am BACK AND BETTER. cool cool
let's do 50days challenge, only abs, we'll do 200 sit ups morning and night for 50 days

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2020
NNAMDIII:
let's do 50days challenge, only abs, we'll do 200 sit ups morning and night for 50 days

Go and challenge yourself cheesy.
Funny enough, situps is one of my LEAST workouts for abs.

A fitness challenge should never be about COMPARISON but only about BECOMING A FITTER PERSON.
A fitness challenge must have PURPOSE.
A fitness challenge must be SUSTAINABLE LONGTIME.

You need to pay me for this small tutorial. cool

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2020
GOOD morning, HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Morning
Re: Pristine Muscles by Agboki: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Baba come dey teach na,who dey gym everyday here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.