Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (28531 Views)

Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hit By Build Malfunction Like #bendgate / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by deeedee: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
ok
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
its a nice phone my was delivered to me here in PH yesterday
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by coogar: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
vowiski:
The iPhone is too much of a phone to be resisted.. cheesy

10+ million units sold in the first weekend alone & it hasn't even launched in china(their biggest consumers) yet.

let LG have the cool ads, apple would keep the sales.

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
rattlesnake: bullshyte...we nigerias that haven't even manufactured a pone tooth pick too dey join laugh

mumlogicals
guy try think before you post. You say Nigerians haven't manufactured anything and we dey laugh, can you please tell us how many countries in the world manufacture phones, I'll tell you they aren't a lot but as a user you have the write to review and comment on a product you buy with your money, this is why we are backwards, because most of us reason like this guy, always putting ourselves and the country down..

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Wisdytech(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Competition palava! Lol
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
MarvellousGod: After people queued for days to get the phone. ..smh
not just people. American people queued, and why won't they its an Americn phone and its of the best smartphones in the world.
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by mako007(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Even bb curve series no bend like iPhone6, me thinks iPhone6 shld be named iPhone curve1
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2014
And just so you guys know. The Top 5 best smartphones in the world under most reviews still has LG G3 has the no 1 and not an iphone but with the introduction of the IPhone 6 and maybe some added new feature, it might find a way to that spot, Nairalanders understand ads and all, LG isn't big here but worldwide it is. IPhone is a cool phone to use, attractive and loving but poor battery life, only itunes for most music n other files, its strictness in bluetooth file sharing would make me pick the HTC One over it anyday... We need Phone geeks to comment on topics like these
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by ygenius: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Most peeps don't understand the thread,see foolish comments.why the phone self no go bend,phone wey dey smoke weed,iphone#i tire o grin
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by rattlesnake(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2014
3rdlegxxx: guy try think before you post. You say Nigerians haven't manufactured anything and we dey laugh, can you please tell us how many countries in the world manufacture phones, I'll tell you they aren't a lot but as a user you have the write to review and comment on a product you buy with your money, this is why we are backwards, because most of us reason like this guy, always putting ourselves and the country down..

Samsung and lg and apple are corporate competitors....WHICH OF OUR BRAND JOINS THE COMPETITION IS IT INNOSUN or whatever ....whats all the fukded up fuss about bendgate

when we are still 3rd world slaves

it will be a privilege even if Aso rock can manufacture a phone that bends...

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by AKMoney1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
All na marketing strategy. #Akpako
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by LarryBeryl(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
rattlesnake: bullshyte...we nigerias that haven't even manufactured a pone tooth pick too dey join laugh

mumlogicals

MINDA is a nigerian made phone in case u don't knw, it comes with an android platform... And it's cool just like techno android.
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by LarryBeryl(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
irishCream: undecided

Apple products for those that wanna announe themselves

Sony xperia rocks

I hate products that turns ppl into their slaves

#TEAMSONY
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by rattlesnake(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
LarryBeryl:

MINDA is a nigerian made phone in case u don't knw, it comes with an android platform... And it's cool just like techno android.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

MIND KINI undecided undecided undecided
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Tval(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lg dey mad..do they think we are talking about a.c or fridge?
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Sheggy13(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
CoolHunk: How did they - LG - get owned?
LG got owned cos one of their employees made a tweet on twitter trying to mock iPhone cos of d bending stuff, and he couldn't even use an LG phone to make that tweet but rather used an iPhone meaning the employee's personal phone is an iPhone , thereby giving Apple a cheap advert and endorsement indirectly instead, when he meant to do otherwise.. so you see?

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by LarryBeryl(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
rattlesnake: undecided undecided undecided undecided

MIND KINI undecided undecided undecided

Made In Niger Delta Area......, no jokes o, I'm using it and it's cool like seriously!
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by BedLam: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
THIS IS LG USA.

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sheggy13:
LG got owned cos one of their employees made a tweet on twitter trying to mock iPhone cos of d bending stuff, and he couldn't even use an LG phone to make that tweet but rather used an iPhone meaning the employee's personal phone is an iPhone , thereby giving Apple a cheap advert and endorsement indirectly instead, when he meant to do otherwise.. so you see?
Yeah. Thanks. Was expecting the OP to post a screenshot though.

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Chinaimporter: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
[size=18pt]PLS HELP ME WITH THIS POST OR PLEASE MOVE IT TO THE FRONTPAGE FOR EASIER ACCESS TO PEOPLE WITH IDEAS[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1922427/general-transcriptional-factor-tgiia-stimulate
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Bryan12(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
If I say apple products are overhyped they will call me a hater.

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by dabrake(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
irishCream: undecided

Apple products for those that wanna announe themselves

Sony xperia rocks

I hate products that turns ppl into their slaves
+10000. Xperia is wicked.
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by adahib: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
pontirock: Whether Na Lg Or Samsung Or Motorola, I'm Contented With My Htc...

Correct man... My M8 is still flooring them
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by pius14(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na dem sabi. If the iPhone likes, it shud bend, curve or even break dats deir own default. Happy with my note 3
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by kullozone(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014

mumlogicals

we supose dey cry..
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Isk(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahaha. That apple shade was a big miss. 'Twitting via twitter for iPhone'? Lol
Apple be like 'seriously'?

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
I think Apple deserves every bit of what's coming at it.

Steve did same to Adobe Flash,
now after his death, same flash runs on ios with games like Gridshock and Volcano flight build entirely in flash
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by kpaofame: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
no nah modS we dont need another topic abt iCrap or i-limited on FP!
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by sailormoon: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
They're all obsessed with Apple aww, lmao it's cute sha
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by brainyack(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
See Samsung's own sha

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by favouryemmy: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nairalanders attacking each other since 1805.
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Idrismusty97(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Suing things on point! smiley. Apple just dey patiently wait for who go talk pass him mouth, LG would be the first scapegoat cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.