Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. (1503 Views)

MADNESS: See What A Guy Did After Manchester United Lost Their Match Yesterday / A Guy Who Doesn't Watch Football / A Guy Set Arsenal Questions For A Girl Before Dating Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by PeetaBishop(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
To tell you the truth, I really don't like soccer. You won't ever find me on a soccer thread whooping for a particular team or what not. In the society today, it seems being a fan of soccer is what makes you a man but I beg to disagree.
During my first year in the University, a lecturer asked all soccer fans to raise their hands up and the whole class (I mean the guys) all raised their hands except me and the lecturer asked if I didn't like the game and I just shook my head. From somewhere in the class, a guy shouted "He's gay". Although I didn't reply to him but I felt bad because I don't see any reason why hating soccer makes me less of a man. Pls tell me guys, is it wrong if one doesn't like soccer?
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by ayukdaboss(m): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Where were you when your mates and gender were liking soccer during their tender age? Maybe playing with dolls and cooking food with leaves and sand.

Real men start liking soccer when theyre young...I've seen 3 year olds who already know that round objects are to be kicked like a ball.

It's really questionable for any guy not to like soccer.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by tomiobj(m): 2:46am On Sep 27, 2014
PeetaBishop: To tell you the truth, I really don't like soccer. You won't ever find me on a soccer thread whooping for a particular team or what not. In the society today, it seems being a fan of soccer is what makes you a man but I beg to disagree.
During my first year in the University, a lecturer asked all soccer fans to raise their hands up and the whole class (I mean the guys) all raised their hands except me and the lecturer asked if I didn't like the game and I just shook my head. From somewhere in the class, a guy shouted "He's gay". Although I didn't reply to him but I felt bad because I don't see any reason why hating soccer makes me less of a man. Pls tell me guys, is it wrong if one doesn't like soccer?
yes,i agree with this guy
ayukdaboss: Where were you when your mates and gender were liking soccer during their tender age? Maybe playing with dolls and cooking food with leaves and sand.
Real men start liking soccer when theyre young...I've seen 3 year olds who already know that round objects are to be kicked like a ball.
It's really questionable for any guy not to like soccer.
in nigeria if you dont like soccer ur a nerd. Don't u play ball on ur street. Or discuss and argue on the weekend matches every monday morning. Even during the world cup/afcon your whole family will gather nd watch nigeria play. Where were you during this tym op
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by jeffizy(m): 3:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Bro, I will be real with you. It is odd you don't have a faint affinity for soccer.
A game that even mothers and sisters will proudly announce to anyone is the cause of your lateness or malfunction grin ...'ball ti fo ori e ni'.
It is a natural instinct to love soccer if indeed you are a Nigerian born in the country.
If you don't love soccer, what do you love?
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by BTT(m): 5:07am On Sep 27, 2014
I have no passion for soccer either.

I don't see how your love for soccer makes you any more man than I am.

Our passions vary.
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Myself; I donot enjoi soccer either; neither do I watch d game; all my colleagues n friends know it...

I prefer boxing!!! Dats my favourite!!! smiley
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Different stroke for Different Folks,cause I detest watching movies,BBA and co.
So we are all different via emotions$choices$it doesn't makes one more of a man than the other.
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Bobbystanley(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
You are G.A.Y!
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Haywhymido(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
If any of my sons no sabi how to play or watch football i start avin doubt abt him been my son. Am tellin u. I even teach my female children to watch too. Football sweet o,dat's my first find love.
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Arsenate(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2014
football is/has been my life. I'm good at it and I never get tired of watching it. if you grew up in the streets it'll be almost impossible to not like and/or play football.
heck my moniker is a derivative of the best football team in London.... hehehe
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by allthingsfitnez(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.

With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.

Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.

Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. we also run online fitness training programs. So wherever u are, u can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs without physical contact.

See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Sard(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
He probably grew up with too many female folks and little male folks around him(especially at home).
He will most likely be a nerd too.
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
op are you gay serious grin
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by PeetaBishop(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sard: He probably grew up with too many female folks and little male folks around him(especially at home).
He will most likely be a nerd too.
I grew up with lots of guys and I am not a nerd. I've got more 'swag' dan u fink
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Sard(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
PeetaBishop: I grew up with lots of guys and I am not a nerd. I've got more 'swag' dan u fink
.... sad
this lady has a question for you then
penquin: op are you gay serious grin
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op no problem bro my senior brother doesn't like soccer at all too but the guy knows how to play FIFA games very well.
Re: When A Guy Dislikes Soccer. by PeetaBishop(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ochillary: Op no problem bro my senior brother doesn't like soccer at all too but the guy knows how to play FIFA games very well.
I do play FIFA games too.. I love em lyk crazy.. and I'm pretty good too cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Professional Football League Matchday 32 Preview / Analysis Of Afcon Group C: Group Of Death / Photos From Kanu Nwankwos Football Academy In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.