Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. (2829 Views)

Fuel Crisis By State (report Happenings In Your Area) / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by theassassin: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
this makes the masses hate apc with passion.

I wish I can kill any apc at sight now.

I will just slaughter the bastard happily.

eg barcanista

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tunjasko:

can u pls STFU!!....u don't live or stay in Ekiti so u have zero knowledge of wot z going on dere.....Nd besides can u explain hw a sitting gov will not win a single local govt including in his own hometown....I would just advise APC to go back to d drawing board Nd prepare well 4 d next election or else u won't win up to five states come 2015...u guyzz too lyk propaganda....
4 ur info this's a legal matter nd its obvious PDP fans had been blinded by sentiments. Fayose knws he is nt qualify 2 contest y did he contest? U av to be smart in politics. APC wnt stop an opositn 4rm makin an error, so dnt xpect dem to stop him b4 d electn.
I bet u ppl also 4got d story of Amaechi. Amaechi never even contest 4 any electn when he was made gov. He waited 4 Obj and PDP to goofed. Then he went to court. Likewise Fayemi.
PDP shuld try nd rig this too
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
theassassin: this makes the masses hate apc with passion.

I wish I can kill any apc at sight now.

I will just slaughter the bastard happily.

eg barcanista
OgbenÍ you just de chest beat.

But you still be my guy sha
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by theassassin: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: OgbenÍ you just de chest beat.

But you still be my guy sha

me chest beat?

don't under estimate an assassin

pm me your contact details.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Rexnegro(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2014
folik121: Why E-11 group wait untill fayose victory before they sue him for ineligible

Maybe they want him to spend out of the billions he looted in his first time as gov.... I really pity for ekiti people ... They re my people cos am from there but sincerely speaking fayose isn't the man...he's a rouge , thug, and a criminal ... His govt only focus on sharing money within his own people...instead of developing the state.... Just as akpabio, FASHOLA, rochas , ogbeni and some other performing gov are doing
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Rexnegro(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2014
Tunjasko:

Yes I repeat u are not in Ekiti so u don't knw wot z happening here....APC z a party built on lies Nd propaganda...u don't have to believe evrytin u read on internet or newspapers....
Sharap my fwend before amadioha ,sango, Ogun, and okija shrine join power to fire that ur mouth dia nonsense.... I don't do party tinz , am not a politic freak..infact I hate nigeria politics and politicians but your comment made me answer u ...u said that apc is a party built on lie...we all know that pdp are the master of lies , pdp has been lying and rigging election esp in SW since 1999 masterminded by obj, after 2007 truths started rolling out from SW pdp wardrobe hence the tribunal cases sent them packing...idiot quote or abuse me and die...
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by emmatok(m): 12:30am On Sep 28, 2014
[s]
linsa01: A WORD FROM H.E PETER AYODELE FAYOSE TO HIS BELOVED PEOPLE

WITHOUT PREJUDICE! AGENTS OF DARKNESS, FLEE EKITI NOW!!!

I WANT TO STATE EMPHATICALLY THAT EKITI IS AN INDIVISIBLE ENTITY AND THE SAFETY OF MY PEOPLE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. BE IT AS IT MAY HOWEVER, THE EKITI PEOPLE ARE HARD FIGHTING AND THEY PROTECT WHATEVER THEY BELIEVE IN WITH ALL SANCTITY. IT IS NOT FOR ME TO SAY, IT IS A COMMON KNOWLEDGE. I AM AN EKITI MAN, AND I WANT TO START THIS PIECE WITH THAT TIMELESS QUOTE OF MUHAMMED ALI, THE BOXING GREAT OF ALL TIME. HE SAID: "THERE ARE NO PLEASURES IN A FIGHT, BUT SOME OF MY FIGHTS HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE TO WIN"...
I DONT WANT ANYONE TO MISCONSTRUE ME, ALTHOUGH, THOSE WHO ARE MISCHIEVOUS WOULD INSIST THAT I AM NOT A MAN OF PEACE, BUT THOSE WHO KNOW CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT ALL I ABHOR IS INEQUALITY AND CHEATING. AND THIS IS A COMMON TRAIT OF AN EKITI MAN. WHY WOULD ANY SANE PERSON ELECT TO OVER RULE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT?? WHAT IS THE ARGUMENT? IF YOU THINK I WASNT QUALIFIED, WHY DID YOU NOT SENSITIZE THE PEOPLE AGAINST ME ON THIS SCORE? WHY DIDNT YOU WORK ON THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE? THEIR MOTIVE IS CLEAR, AND I MUST TELL THE PEOPLE THAT GOD HAS DELIVERED THEM FROM THESE AGENTS OF DARKNESS THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE TO HOLD US DOWN! i CONGRATULATE OUR PEOPLE FOR THEIR DECISION TO RISE ABOVE PETTINESS, DECEIT AND THE INEPTITUDE OF THE OUT GONE GOVERNMENT.
I DONT WANT TO OVER-FLOG A MATTER THAT HAD BEEN DECIDED, DETERMINED AND THROWN OUT DURING MY FIRST TERM. THEY LOST ON ALL GROUNDS THEN, I WONDER WHY THEY HAVE CHOSEN THESE WILD GOOSE CHASE, BUT AGAIN, I UNDERSTAND THEIR FRUSTRATION. IT IS CLEAR AND THEIR MOTIVE IS TO ENSURE THAT WE ARE NOT SWORN IN. IF YOU ASK ME WHY, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT EVERYBODY IN EKITI KNOWS NOW. OUR PEOPLE KNOWS THAT THE MOMENT AYO FAYOSE IS SWORN IN...THAT MARKS THE END OF APC IN THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST. THEY KNOW WE WILL DO UNCOMMON THINGS AND I FIGURE THEIR SOOTHSAYERS AND "BABALAWOS" HAVE TOLD THAT MY COMING WOULD CONFINE THEM TO PERMANENT OBLIVION, SO THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO MAKE SURE THEY FRUSTRATE US.
I HAVE SAID IT TIME AND AGAIN THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE ISSUE IN THE POLITICS OF THE STATE. IT IS NOT MY MAKING. GOD IS USING THE PEOPLE TO CHART A NEW COURSE FOR US AS A PEOPLE. I AM ONLY BEING USED AS THE THE DRIVER OF THE NEW EKITI PROJECT WHERE THERE WOULD BE LIFE ABUNDANT FOR THE PEOPLE. IF THAT IS THE CASE, WOULD ANYONE SAY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE PASSENGERS SHOULD NOT RAISE A EYEBROW WHEN THE DRIVER, WHO IS STEERING THE WHEELS COMPLAIN OF ANYTHING INIMICAL TO HIS HEALTH , WHICH MAY EVEN LEAD TO CATASTROPHE. THAT IS THE CASE.
IS IT BY DESIGN OR FATE THAT, EVEN WHEN I WAS FAR AWAY, OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF OUR LAND, THE PEOPLE RAISED A FORMIDABLE TEAM TO PROTECT MY INTEREST. I DONT CARE WHAT THEY CALL MY PEOPLE. THE EKITI PEOPLE ARE WISER. THEY DONT MIND THE NAMES YOU CALL THEM. SO LONG AS IT DOESNT STICK, THEY DONT CARE! THEY VOTED YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU DISAPPOINTED THEM, NOW, YOU ARE TELLING THEM THAT "YOU MUST BE THEIR GOVERNOR AT ALL COST". CHECK THE REPUTATION OF THOSE WHO TOOK US TO COURT, THEY HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE PATRONAGE OF THE FAYEMI LED GOVERNMENT SO THEY ARE ONLY PROTECTING THEIR "IKOKO OBE". THEY ARE AFRAID THAT WE WILL OPEN A CAN OF WORMS WHEN WE MOUNT THE SADDLE. YES, WE ARE PREPARED TO LET THE WORLD KNOW THE SHADY UNDERHAND DEALS THEY DID WITH FOUNTAIN HOLDINGS AND OTHER CONTRACTS THEY GOT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED.

THAT THE PEOPLE LOVE ME WAS DEMONSTRATED WITH THE WAY THEY TROOPED OUT TO STOP A MAN WITH A PENCHANT FOR TAKING BRIBE. THEY KNOW THE APC CAN ATTEMPT TO COMPROMISE THE WORLD'S JUDICIARY BODY IN HAGUE ,SPAIN. THEY ARE KNOWN TO CARRY MONEY EVERYWHERE THEY GO BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THE JUDICIARY IS A CASH AND CARRY(CAC) MARKET. THEY HAVE FAILED IN THIS REGARD. I AM NOT A LILLY LIVERED FELLOW THAT THEY CAN INTIMIDATE. I WONT WATCH THEM BRAWL BEAT US THROUGH THEIR USUAL ROUTE OF ENGAGING A FEW CORRUPT AND WILLING TOOLS TO TAKE AWAY WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THE PEOPLE I AM THE SYMBOL OF THEIR AUTHORITY. THEY LOOK UP TO ME FOR SUCCOUR AND IT IS WRONG TO DENIGRATE AND INTIMIDATE THEM BY TRYING TO SAY THEIR VOTES DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME I HAVE PAID MY DUES IN POLITICS AND I AM HOPING THAT THEY WOULD NOT LEAVE THE STATE AFTER THEIR TENURE . I WANT THEM TO KNOW THE MEANING OF "SERVICE TO MANKIND". I APPEAL TO OUR PEOPLE TO REMAIN STEADFAST, WATCHFUL, AND PRAYERFUL BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH ARE DIABOLIC. THEY KNOW THEY HAVE SOILED THEIR HANDS, SO THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO ENSURE THEY ARE COVERED. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, I WANT TO REITERATE THAT I HAVE NO SKELETON IN MY CUPBOARD. I AM EMINENTLY QUALIFIED TO BE THE GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE.
IF MY PEOPLE, WHO HAVE BEEN LABELED WITH DIFFERENT NAMES CANNOT PROTECT THEIR RIGHT OF CHOOSING WHO THEY DEEM FIT TO LEAD THEM, THEN, JOHN F. KENNEDY , THE LATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA MAY HAVE TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE TO RECANT HIS TIMELESS QUOTE THAT SAYS:" THE RIGHTS OF ALL MEN ARE DIMINISHED WHEN THE RIGHTS OF ONE MAN IS THREATENED"..I THANK YOU ALL ONCE MORE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
H.E PETER AYODELE FAYOSE
FAYOSETIDE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/s]

What kind of Statement is this, Caps all over.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by emiye(m): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Everything about the press release is substandard, and one would expect something better from a councillor, let alone a governor.

the problem of the people of ekiti electorates is more of a bleeped up mentality, and rubbish expectations. Majority is not always right, no matter how we slice it or dice it, a vote for Fayose was a wrong step, they had another option in the labour party guy.

When i hear all the complaiints from residents about the outgoing governor, they hold little or no ground,and lacked objectivity. The anti tinubu and lagos line has bin overused,and now turned to indoctrination for the gullible majority.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by arresa: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: This man reeks arrogance, toutish and uncivil. He has painted the Judiciary in bad light and somehow made himself the Lord and Alpha over Ekiti issues. He called the Judiciary "Cash and Carry" and even went as far as bringing int'l courts into the mud of shame. What has Ekiti done to themselves? The judiciary as an institution is the last hope of the common man. If the tribunal rule unfavorably, he still has the liberty to appeal up to the Supreme Court. The court has jurisdiction to hear on matter as regards eligibility of an Aspirant in accordance to the law.
This Ayo guy is just bragging, if the Court granted their prayers, you will be KICKED out except a higher court decide otherwise. It is not about chest-beating or thuggery.
Oh Ekiti, I hope you learn from this fatal mistake.

It's a joke from https://www.facebook.com/Allakposjokes on Facebook.

Even that thug and street urchin governor elect wont type in CAPS..
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by tit(f): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2014
I can see why Fayose is so popular
He speaks the language of the people.

Is APC not on a wild goose chase.
Is the election not between the political parties?
going from Omehia vs Amechi,
if Fayose is disqualified, his gubernatorial running-mate or the runner-up in the PDP primaries will be sworn-in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by arresa: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Thuggery is now the language of ekiti people?

Ekiti people don suffer..... grin
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Rexnegro:
Sharap my fwend before amadioha ,sango, Ogun, and okija shrine join power to fire that ur mouth dia nonsense.... I don't do party tinz , am not a politic freak..infact I hate nigeria politics and politicians but your comment made me answer u ...u said that apc is a party built on lie...we all know that pdp are the master of lies , pdp has been lying and rigging election esp in SW since 1999 masterminded by obj, after 2007 truths started rolling out from SW pdp wardrobe hence the tribunal cases sent them packing...idiot quote or abuse me and die...

na u go die....sango Nd obatala join wt ifa go strike u...ODE....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
4 ur info this's a legal matter nd its obvious PDP fans had been blinded by sentiments. Fayose knws he is nt qualify 2 contest y did he contest? U av to be smart in politics. APC wnt stop an opositn 4rm makin an error, so dnt xpect dem to stop him b4 d electn.
I bet u ppl also 4got d story of Amaechi. Amaechi never even contest 4 any electn when he was made gov. He waited 4 Obj and PDP to goofed. Then he went to court. Likewise Fayemi.
PDP shuld try nd rig this too

u mean APC rigged dat election...,,wake up from ur dream boy...
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Tunjasko:

u mean APC rigged dat election...,,wake up from ur dream boy...
Its either u didnt even read my coment or cant comprehen it.
its a waste of time takin sense in2 these PDP boys.
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by brown3: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2014
VOICEOFTHEMASES: I just love dis guy!
this is the type of people pdp need to battle taliban party called apc, give it to them the way the want. Thank u fayose and the people of ekiti for taken the battle to the terrorist, supporter of APC and taliban apc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Its either u didnt even read my coment or cant comprehen it.
its a waste of time takin sense in2 these PDP boys.

I am not in support of any political party....I only support d ryt person for d job
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by ayindejimmy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tunjasko:

I am not in support of any political party....I only support d ryt person for d job
well, dat makes us same. How ya doin mate
Re: Fayose Issues A Statement On The Recent Happenings In Ekiti. by Tunjasko(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
well, dat makes us same. How ya doin mate

I dey ooooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / After He Died, Buhari Visited To Condole The Family / Jega Faults IGP, Says No Law Bars Waiting After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.