Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Share Your Bully Stories Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Bully Stories Here (3841 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is An Emotional Bully And Abusive / My Children Beat Me Up, Give Me Orders, Then Bully Me Around The House” – Mum / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy I got guns cos of the ladies too. Trust me, there's cultism in Lag, especially if you stay off k.
Ladies ke?..Bet y
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
I attended a boys only boarding school, military inclined self, I was always bullied cause I was skinny and you don't fight cause the punishment was serious. Just parley up with a bug boy or a senior student, then you are good to go. A bully was my sit partner in SSS 2 and I was able to study him to know how bullies think, many have small hearts but a bigger than life self esteem because of their size.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Methinks, it would be interesting to read about the once-upon-a-time bullies sharing their experiences on here. I mean, every one can't be a victim, can they?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: Ladies ke?..Bet y
cheesy I mean 'guns' as in biceps, not automatic weapon.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: Methinks, it would be interesting to read about the once-upon-a-time bullies sharing their experiences on here. I mean, every one can't be a victim, can they?
You first. cheesy
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Oh hi Efe my dear grin what? You used to like my guns na.

I did?

BoboYekini: cheesy I mean 'guns' as in biceps, not automatic weapon.

Really.

Guns, crew, cult, buldging biceps, hardened knuckles, broken fingernails...you sure you were bullied, or you sef were the bully? lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy I mean 'guns' as in biceps, not automatic weapon.
Naughty you cheesy
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: Methinks, it would be interesting to read about the once-upon-a-time bullies sharing their experiences on here. I mean, every one can't be a victim, can they?
Trust me...Only the bullied ones remember
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: Naughty you cheesy
You see I'm not so bad, scaredy cat wink
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I am curious...how did your dad prepare you to handle bullying? And how to defend yourself?

I knew someone would ask. smiley

My father had told me, before I went to school, that some kids were nasty and mean and if I ever met any of them, I had to defend myself.

He said that if I felt that I couldn't handle it, he would come and solve the problem.

This made me confident.

It was only once that my father intervened. There was a boy who hit me (outside of school) and my father saw it. My father ran after him but the boy was too fast as he ran for his life. grin

Such news spread quickly. Nobody has ever hit me again. grin

I was very proud of my father on this day.

Children must know that other kids can be nasty and they must know that something can be done about it.

My father would always say that other kids bully those they are jealous of. It was years later that I understood why he would say it. It may be true for some bullies but the message he was trying to pass was "They don't bully you because something is wrong with you, they are jealous of you."

I always thought that any nasty remarks were because of how cute and smart I was and not because anything was wrong with me grin

Don't think I am so arrogant now. wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: You see I'm not so bad, scaredy cat wink
point of correction, I aint scared cool
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:
My father had told me, before I went to school, that some kids were nasty and mean and if I ever met any of them, I had to defend myself.
He said that if I felt that I couldn't handle it, he would come and solve the problem.
This made me confident.
It was only once that my father intervened. There was a boy who hit me (outside of school) and my father saw it. My father ran after him but the boy was too fast as he ran for his life. grin
Children must know that other kids can be nasty and they must know that something can be done about it.
My father would always say that other kids bully those they are jealous. It was years later that I understood why he would say it. It may be true for some bullies but the message he was trying to pass was "They don't bully you because something is wrong with you, they are jealous of you."
I always thought that any nasty remarks were because of how cute and smart I was and not because anything was wrong with me grin

Arrogant - I think not.

Super confident - definitely! cheesy
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by misssPepper(f): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
I was bullied in primary 1! Esther d name of my bully. She had her own crew, I was double promoted so she was a little bigger. She used to take my pencil everyday, she would get me in trouble n report me to my teacher, I finally got the courage to stand up to her 1st day we resumed in primary 3. She was about to start, I warned her with so much anger dt I specially trained during d holiday to beat her. And Dts how it stopped!

I also had neigbours, teasing me unnecessarily, I was a shy n quiet girl. I would be so angry but could do Ntn. One day my mom asked me to go n buy coke, on my way, these two boys were @ my back, teasing me as usual, I told dem to leave me, dey refused n kept going @ it. I just used d bottle n broke on one's head.. lol, I went home my mom was like where is d bottle, I told her it broke, I went to buy her coke with another bottle. Dey came 2 report to my mum, she told dem sorry, I did too.. anyways, d bullying ended thanks to coke bottle
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by nickz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Strong personality.........no one dared

Except some girls sha that bullied me in junior secondary

I guess they were the ones that turned me into a talkative then
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Arrogant - I think not.

Super confident - definitely! cheesy

Just confident. wink

I have my moments of doubt too, just like most people. smiley
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: Trust me...Only the bullied ones remember

Hmmm...

I never really was one for getting involved in fights. Infact, I absolutely detested fighting. My defence weapon - being the teacher's and headmaster's pet - one of the perks of being one of the top students, ajebutterish, and hardworking. Touch Efe, and you'll have them to deal with. grin grin
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
misssPepper: I was bullied in primary 1! Esther d name of my bully. She had her own crew, I was double promoted so she was a little bigger. She used to take my pencil everyday, she would get me in trouble n report me to my teacher, I finally got the courage to stand up to her 1st day we resumed in primary 3. She was about to start, I warned her with so much anger dt I specially trained during d holiday to beat her. And Dts how it stopped!

I also had neigbours, teasing me unnecessarily, I was a shy n quiet girl. I would be so angry but could do Ntn. One day my mom asked me to go n buy coke, on my way, these two boys were @ my back, teasing me as usual, I told dem to leave me, dey refused n kept going @ it. I just used d bottle n broke on one's head.. lol, I went home my mom was like where is d bottle, I told her it broke, I went to buy her coke with another bottle. Dey came 2 report to my mum, she told dem sorry, I did too.. anyways, d bullying ended thanks to coke bottle
Jisos!!! shocked..U are one hell of a case...Buhahahahahhahhaha
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Haywhymido(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe: OP, I am sorry about what happened to you. sad

Imagine people send their kids to school and they go through hell there. sad
Teachers mustn't take bullying lightly. angry

And parents must prepare their children for such. My father did. He told me what to do to defend myself. I guess, this is one of the reasons why I never was a victim of any bully.
can u tell us what ur father told u? Will be glad to knw.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I did?

Really.

Guns, crew, cult, buldging biceps, hardened knuckles, broken fingernails...you sure you were bullied, or you sef were the bully? lipsrsealed
I used to bully lil girls, when I was a lil boy. I'm not proud of it.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
misssPepper: I was bullied in primary 1! Esther d name of my bully. She had her own crew, I was double promoted so she was a little bigger. She used to take my pencil everyday, she would get me in trouble n report me to my teacher, I finally got the courage to stand up to her 1st day we resumed in primary 3. She was about to start, I warned her with so much anger dt I specially trained during d holiday to beat her. And Dts how it stopped!

What, you mean those thick coke bottles? On a child's head? And he survived? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: I used to bully lil girls, when I was a lil boy. I'm not proud of it.

I knew it!

Bobo Y, you were the oppressor, never the oppressed. Na so you carry the thing pursue me for Jokes Section for all those yester years... angry angry
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Haywhymido: can u tell us what ur father told u? Will be glad to knw.

I already have. wink
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Haywhymido(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe: OP, I am sorry about what happened to you. sad

Imagine people send their kids to school and they go through hell there. sad
Teachers mustn't take bullying lightly. angry

And parents must prepare their children for such. My father did. He told me what to do to defend myself. I guess, this is one of the reasons why I never was a victim of any bully.
can u tell us what ur father told u? Will be glad to knw. Modified: wow ur reply is useful,i like it
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: point of correction, I aint scared cool
So why did you leave me hanging? You remember? wink
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by misssPepper(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
My mom said she had 2 clip my wings if not i'll have been a dragon. Lol. Fighting wasn't my thing but if I was pushed too hard, I had d strength of 10 children. If I had to fight any child my age, i'll definitely beat the child. Now I'm even too calm for my own good.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Haywhymido: can u tell us what ur father told u? Will be glad to knw. Modified: wow ur reply is useful,i like it

I hope it will help parents protect their pikins.

Kids witness bullying every day. It's a very serious issue.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Haywhymido(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I already have. wink
thanks,just saw it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I knew it!

Bobo Y, you were the oppressor, never the oppressed. Na so you carry the thing pursue me for Jokes Section for all those yester years... angry angry
Are you serious? You left jokes section cos of me? shocked If I remember correctly, na you dey bully me about lol
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: So why did you leave me hanging? You remember? wink
Ohhhhhh...did i?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This made me confident.

My father would always say that other kids bully those they are jealous of. It was years later that I understood why he would say it. It may be true for some bullies but the message he was trying to pass was "They don't bully you because something is wrong with you, they are jealous of you."

one of those German - Nigerian beauties that would blast exams and cause envy among guys....lol
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: one of those German - Nigerian beauties that would blast exams and cause envy among guys....lol

How do you know I am a beauty? tongue
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How do you know I am a beauty? tongue

read your post I quoted. Cute and smart...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / Custom Made Polo/ T - Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.