Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,425 members, 7,958,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Share Your Bully Stories Here - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Bully Stories Here (3972 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is An Emotional Bully And Abusive / My Children Beat Me Up, Give Me Orders, Then Bully Me Around The House” – Mum / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why would I?
don't know
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: don't know

Me neither.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: anything illegal

Who's committing / perpetuating the illegal stuff?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: Ohhhhhh...did i?
Lol. You know you did.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Who's committing / perpetuating the illegal stuff?
none...just a false alarm
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Me neither.
okay
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Haha oktv, you dey para o. Yes, don't trust Efe, she can ring the alarm on you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: none...just a false alarm

Why's an alarm triggered in the first place?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sometimes you remind me of tpia. angry
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^ Lol!

You sef get your own wahala...

BoboYekini: Haha oktv, you dey para o. Yes, don't trust Efe, she can ring the alarm on you.

What alarm?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ Lol!

You sef get your own wahala...

What alarm?
One minute you're hot, the next you're cold. You're a bully like that sad
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Nice thread.

Was bullied while in school,a boy then always make jest of me. Not in the same class with me though,but come to my class to harass me.

On the day of reckoning,he came as usual,he did his usual stuff- slapping my head,to make everybody laugh,I stood up,punched his face,he fell,and everybody laughed at him.

Since then,he stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2014
BoboYekini: One minute you're hot, the next you're cold. You're a bully like that sad

Hmmmm...
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2014
Yomieluv: Nice thread.

Was bullied while in school,a boy then always make jest of me. Not in the same class with me though,but come to my class to harass me.

On the day of reckoning,he came as usual,he did his usual stuff- slapping my head,to make everybody laugh,I stood up,punched his face,he fell,and everybody laughed at him.

Since then,he stopped.

grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by okotv(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
EfemenaXY:

if you followed our discuss closely, I was kind if trolling cause I just thought she was scared I could see her. sorry for replying late, had to rest cause it was already late.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Dcholeric: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was a complete bully
only that I bully the bullies, cos I dislike injustice, yet my teacher then will always comment on my report card "very rough and always fighting" even though I was the good bully and even though she likes me for perfoming as one of the best in academics.
the only time she stood up for me with great strengh and trust was when I was accused of stealing, she and my mom realy made me proud that day.
I bullied any body who was taking advantage of another, (male or female, my seniors in class or juniors) i dealth with physicaly and otherwise, I was a good,queit and popular guy back then.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
okotv: if you followed our discuss closely, I was kind if trolling cause I just thought she was scared I could see her. sorry for replying late, had to rest cause it was already late.

Okay then.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Agrika: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was'nt bullied physically but psychologically. Back then I was transfered from my primary school which was a staff school to a really big and popular primary .school on "scholarship" basis. It was'nt really a scholarship per se just that the proprietress was a leading member of the C.W.O in our church and as I recall one Sunday I don't know probably under the anointing of the holyghost or something she made a public "donation" to sponsor a student for free in her school...2 weeks later I was transfered to the school...where my nightmare began... I had to deal with classmates from hell...rich, snubby, over-blown agric-broiler looking kids,...this is the school where a teacher will be apologising to a pupil like say na him papa...I had no friend till I finished that school coupled with my shy nature that wasn't helping issues, nobody wanted to share a seat with me they felt I was below thier "class"...and I was also the youngest in class...I remember once in Social Science when we were asked to name the type of car our Daddy had...everybody was like my daddy has 3 cars Toyata this, Honda that bla bla as e reach my turn I wan open mouth the useless ghanian teacher just said..."ehen u what do u want to say, is it not that old beetle your father is still using" the whole class started laughing...I cried that day eh...come see my classmates; daughter of a senator, a V.C's grandaughter,na so so Politician pikins full my class etc...I just look like Jan di in "Boys Before Floewers"....like the O.P mentioned in most cases bullying is borne out of Jealousy...despite the fact I was obviously the poorest in class...I still made sure I was among the top three in class...then it was more or less a big deal for one to "graduate" into Secondary Sch in Pri 5 but I did it,...I recall every Monday morning I go just siddon for one corner for house dey cry cos I really hated going to school...I couldn't tell my parents cos they were already overjoyed that I was attending a "big" school like that...the expereince gave me self-esteem issues that took me quite some time to overcome...thats why as u see me like ds I can't send my baby to any school he or she is not comfortable with even if na Albert Einstein get the school.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by lepasharon(f): 2:26am On Sep 29, 2014
I was bullied for a bit in primary school,then I went to school in Nigeria then all of that stopped smiley there was the occasional teasing though
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hmmmm...
Now this is nice and short, yet full of meaning wink. Sometimes, I like to follow you but then your posts are mostly so long-winded, they're a test of will.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

This Fstranger of a stalker don come again? undecided

*switches off. flight taking off* cool
undecided
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Chaleeee: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
undecided
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Chaleeee: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was bullied in primary sch but I did nothing abt it. Fast-forward to secondary sch.... the same bully happen to be in the same sch and class with me. Now he graduated from making jest of me to collecting my lunch. I reported once and it earned me big time beating after school hours.

When we were in JSS 3, I stopped taking lunch to sch. I persuaded my parent to give me lunch money instead. I was getting as much as N60 everyday in late 1990s.

This is how I became "a big boi" in my class. I sponsor the normal 5-aside betting football matches and my team was the team to beat.

Having becoming the Abramovich of my class, I can buy protection anytime.

His day of reckoning came when he tried to bully me after school hours when I was waiting for my dad to come pick me. He approached me in his usual gragra way and asked me "Smallie, who is going to safe you now?" once I saw him coming, I've already moved close to a plank of wood lying nearby. With fear in my heart but not wanting to take his BS anymore, defore he finished, I have grabbed d plank lying beside me and descended on him. In a twinkling of an eye, his head was all blooody. My second sch was in Ikeja Cantoment and there was always soldiers nearby. The saved him from me that day.
We were flogged for fighting but he got most of the beating because he was waaaay bigger than me.

The best way to deal with a bully is chalking it up to them. Take the fight to them!
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Richy4(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bullying is just normal in schools that have hostel facilities.
You dare not disrespect a senior student. You must greet your senior morning, afternoon or evening. The rule was made by the principal to prepare every student for the outside world.

That rule was the only rule every senior knew that I know how to break. They will deliberately pass by me, especially the rat like types of seniors and expects greetings.

I will totally ignore them and continue our discussion with my friends and even laugh louder. Unfortunately my friends were day students.

The rat senior will now tell the big ones who happens to be his mates that I ignored him on my way to the hostel.
They will wait for me pronounced punishment.
Sometimes they will ask me to transfer a bucket of water to the other bucket with tea spoons. I could do that for hours.
Greater punishment awaits any male student walking and laughing with a female class mate of his whom the senior was eyeing....
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe: OP, I am sorry about what happened to you. sad

Imagine people send their kids to school and they go through hell there. sad
Teachers mustn't take bullying lightly. angry

And parents must prepare their children for such. My father did. He told me what to do to defend myself. I guess, this is one of the reasons why I never was a victim of any bully.
hello, pls can u contact me with the email on my profile..Thankz
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nmeri17: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2014
I remember been boolid freekwently from js1 to js3 by d senior boys in our buddin house. I was tortured cry Bet I maked sure to set their dormitory ablaze before dey packed out in ss3 angry angry
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2023
egopersonified:

Eyah, pele. But you for call me make I arrange the guy teeth for am. Did that for my elder sis once in sec sch, was punished but they never dared her again.
Calling a lady for to come bail one out is an insult to the guy o

Except say u be fitness trainer or Taekwondo fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Husband And The Pregnancy / 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More / Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.