Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? (2048 Views)

How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem / Running Two Operating Systems On One PC / How Do I Remove NAV2004 (Norton Antivirus 2004) From My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by bright007(f): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Many time when working on my system, it just brings on a blue screen and that is it.......then all i see next is a text that goes like this:

Your PC ran into a problem

This problem caused your PC to restart. You can send info to Microsoft about what went wrong to help us improve windows.

Files that would be sent to Microsoft
C:\Windows\Minidump\092614-42073-01.dmp
C:\Users\bright\AppData\local\Temp\Wemp\WER-44069720-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
blablabla

pls computer guru out there, what do i do?
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2014
bright007: Many time when working on my system, it just brings on a blue screen and that is it.......then all i see next is a text that goes like this:

This problem caused your PC to restart. You can send info to Microsoft about what went wrong to help us improve windows.

blablabla

Wats s specification of ur system.
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by bright007(f): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Wats s specification of ur system.

Its Toshiba satelite C855D-150

Processor AMD-E2-1800 APU with Radeon(tm) HD graphics 1.7

ram is 8GB
O.P is 64bit
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by Tolzeal(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
bright007:

Its Toshiba satelite C855D-150

Processor AMD-E2-1800 APU with Radeon(tm) HD graphics 1.7

ram is 8GB
O.P is 64bit

Well they call that blue Screen Of Death.
Best solution is to Upgrade To update ur drivers / upgrade from store to windows 8.1 if U like windows 8plus environment.
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by bright1985: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2014
One of the hardware can be the problem check ur ram or ur hard disk is weak or u ur system is miss file
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by Harmilly: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
bright007: Many time when working on my system, it just brings on a blue screen and that is it.......then all i see next is a text that goes like this:

blablabla

your hard disk is corrupt d best thing is to back up ur file and format d hard disk and if u need an engr to fix it up call on 08136537584 his office is in computer village ikeja lagos
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by bright007(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
So many differing views here.....who do i believe now......

To even think that it is a new system
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by OtunbaJega: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Because u are a slut
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by jackpot(f): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2014
next time it starts running, break him leg grin
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by bright1985: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
bring it for check up in computer world call or watsapp 08064404857
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by tundeayo2020: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
bright007:
So many differing views here.....who do i believe now......

To even think that it is a new system
go to your windows event viewer and preview the log when next it BSODs.
Run a virus scan with the latest antivirus,
It might be a bad RAM, harddisk, processor or even a failing MOBO
Download memtest app and scan your RAM sticks, let it pass as many test as possible
scan for bad sectors in your drive. To do this, go to my computer, navigate to your drive on which windows 7 is installed and right click then goto properties and click on tools then click on check disk, tick/mark both radio buttons then click scan . Because its your main drive it will ask you to schedule scan when next you boot , accept and reboot your system.

If the RAM and HDD come off without any error, then download this sotware to test your cpu and motherboard ''hot cpu tester'' or ''prime95'' . Goodluck with that and remember to keep us updated on how it goes .
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by bright007(f): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
tundeayo2020:
go to your windows event viewer and preview the log when next it BSODs.
Run a virus scan with the latest antivirus,
It might be a bad RAM, harddisk, processor or even a failing MOBO
Download memtest app and scan your RAM sticks, let it pass as many test as possible
scan for bad sectors in your drive. To do this, go to my computer, navigate to your drive on which windows 7 is installed and right click then goto properties and click on tools then click on check disk, tick/mark both radio buttons then click scan . Because its your main drive it will ask you to schedule scan when next you boot , accept and reboot your system.

If the RAM and HDD come off without any error, then download this sotware to test your cpu and motherboard ''hot cpu tester'' or ''prime95'' . Goodluck with that and remember to keep us updated on how it goes .

thanks will try your suggestions
Re: Why Is My PC Always Running Into Problems? by tundeayo2020: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
bright007:

thanks will try your suggestions
fingers crossed sis

(1) (Reply)

Desktop Computer For Sale / ✈✳✅3.00ghz Speed 12GB Ram Dell Latitude E6440 Core I7 12gb Ram / Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (corei7, 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.