Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (128512 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
ismokeweed:
Cold orijin going down. Small whores dancing around me. Tgif.
hope you had a nice time
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Happy bday to faith2ogesco. Congrats bro
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
cc150615:

u should have recognized faith in that class.... anyway I think I did, nd I've met Xtrasmooth404 too
Are Ʊ in batch 3? If yes, whc presentation group you belong to?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
royal42nz:

group 5
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think there are two ladies in dt group. Are Ʊ the Mayowa or the other chemical engr grad frm lautech
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
royal42nz:

batch 2.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
royal42nz:
I think there are two ladies in dt group. Are Ʊ the or the other chemical engr grad frm lautech
wat group were u?? nd I'm not the name u mentioned, do the needful on ur post. I hope u get it now?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
royal42nz:
Happy bday to faith2ogesco. Congrats bro
Tnks boss
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2014
cc150615:

wat group were u?? nd I'm not the name u mentioned, do the needful on ur post. I hope u get it now?
I hv caught uuuuuu. grin .ur awol today o
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
faith2ogesco:
I hv caught uuuuuu. grin .ur awol today o
is she that gal?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
SQLmastar:
is she that gal?
Which gal
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
cc150615:

Which gal
d gal that went for pressid. I have finally caughted you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
SQLmastar:
d gal that went for pressid. I have finally caughted you
there must be a mix up somewhere
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
cc150615:

there must be a mix up somewhere
definitely not from my end wink
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
SQLmastar:
definitely not from my end wink
obviously from ur end cos ur proposition about me is soo wrong
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2014
SQLmastar:
is she that gal?
dat grp 5 che girl for presentation for batch 3.she don run leave us. Make i jam her nxt tym. U sef where u hide since
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2014
faith2ogesco:
dat grp 5 che girl for presentation for batch 3.she don run leave us. Make i jam her nxt tym. U sef where u hide since
na she pursue me with her guguru intoxication.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by onwunyirigbo: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2014
The next stage is strictly gonna be group tinz… in an acsesment center format.
From the the just interviewd 265 candidates, 100 would go to AC. BEDC needs only 45.

Goodluck(not GEJ) to you all.

And for the source crew, chek out bedc term paper for this qwater.
jst going tru ds thread outta boredom, came across ds post, abeg who be ds guyyyyyy? dem supoz post am for community relations,the guy dae lie without boundary! Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by naijaboylive(m): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2014
onwunyirigbo:
jst going tru ds thread outta boredom, came across ds post, abeg who be ds guyyyyyy? dem supoz post am for community relations,the guy dae lie without boundary! Gosh!

;DI fear who no fearam
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
onwunyirigbo:
na me be dat and I dey commercial already. Moreover, you resemble person wey never pay bill.
I am coming to cut your light. You and that your babe no go see light take do the thing tongue
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2014
SQLmastar:
na me be dat and I dey commercial already. Moreover, you resemble person wey never pay bill.
I am coming to cut your light. You and that your babe no go see light take do the thing tongue
where dem post u go for commercial sef. I know say u lyk ur life sha b4 benin boys use use u practice boxing
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
See as all man don dey form James Bond. sad

Anyways, that's none of my biz lipsrsealed

@faith, na me be your oga for dat commercial so smiley. Bini boys na my men. No fear!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by iretex1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
The long anticipated Transitional Electricity
Market (TEM), which is expected to usher in
a contractual trading regime in Nigeria’s
Electricity Supply Industry (NESI), will
eventually start off on January 1, 2015, the
Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo, said
on Monday.
Nebo, in a statement from the ministry in
Abuja, stated that the date, January 1, for the
take-off of all contractual obligations
precedent at this point in time in the NESI
had been fixed and would not be changed
further.
He noted that operators in NESI are expected
to from January 1, 2015 when TEM is
declared, begin to trade with each other on
extant conditions in trading contracts such as
Vesting Contracts and Power Purchase
Agreements (PPAs) signed amongst them.
The statement explained that Nebo made this
disclosure at a stakeholders’ forum, where he
also said the main focus of TEM would be
the consummation of all contractual
obligations as stipulated in the rules.
He added that the declaration of TEM is not
the start of the transition but an attempt to
make the market more matured and robust
and therefore called on all actors to work
hard in this regard.
The minister equally pledged that a level-
playing field for operators in NESI would be
pursued and guaranteed by the government
who will by the commencement of TEM, not
accept any excuse for the inability of all
actors to provide Nigerians with uninterrupted
power supply.
Nebo disclosed that the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) had stated its readiness to
help the power sector overcome its financial
illiquidity challenges with the intervention
funds it recently announced, hence all market
participants should perfect their papers in
order to access cheap fund under the
intervention initiative.
On the chronic shortage of electricity
metering facilities for residential consumers,
Nebo said the federal government was
determined to radically address the lingering
metering-gap that exists in the power sector.
This, he said, would help block extant
financial leakages and make more resources
available for investment by operators.He also
spoke about the negative impact of
vandalism on power generation, saying that
together with the Minister of Petroleum
Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke,
they have perfected plans to stem the ugly
tide and increase power generation through
access to gas by plants built under the
National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPs)
and other thermal generation companies.
The statement also quoted the Permanent
Secretary in the Ministry of Power, Godknows
Igali, to have requested electricity distribution
companies in the country to be more
innovative in their electric load shedding
arrangements.
Igali said these distribution companies can
manage scare resources by shutting out
electricity supply in offices at night while
ensuring that homes will have their shut off
turn in the day time.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
iretex1:
The long anticipated Transitional Electricity
Market (TEM), which is expected to usher in
a contractual trading regime in Nigeria’s
Electricity Supply Industry (NESI), will
eventually start off on January 1, 2015, the
Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo, said
on Monday........
....... ............
......... Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke,
Igali said these distribution companies can
manage scare resources by shutting out
electricity supply in offices at night while
ensuring that homes will have their shut off
turn in the day time.
bla bla bla !!
Na today dem begin this their grammar ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
SQLmastar:
See as all man don dey form James Bond. sad

Anyways, that's none of my biz lipsrsealed

@faith, na me be your oga for dat commercial so smiley. Bini boys na my men. No fear!
Eya ur dream no fit happen cos i dey tech tongue tongue tongue
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Una still dey here? grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by SQLmastar(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
Una still dey here? grin
wia you want make we dey b4? …cemetery ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
SQLmastar:
wia you want make we dey b4? …cemetery ?
Central hotel
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Macsholly: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Rellexionz happy new year. pls have dey confirmed dat u guys will be going to elizade dis month, since its due for dat
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Petit08(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Pls wen are u likely to finish ur training with Naptin.I nid dis so as to let me ascertain some facts.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Petit08:
Pls wen are u likely to finish ur training with Naptin.I nid dis so as to let me ascertain some facts.
naptinlol.wrong thread bro. Chk sahara power thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.