Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (126921 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
This thread is dead.. why.. for guys who took up the offer...how has d experience bn?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2016
The experience from the company is better than great. Wonderful people, great environment, awesome pay, good career growth. Everything u could wish for.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Owoado:
The experience from the company is better than great. Wonderful people, great environment, awesome pay, good career growth. Everything u could wish for.
Which company?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
ismokeweed:
Which company?
The company he was asking abt naa. Do u work there too?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Owoado:
The company he was asking abt naa. Do u work there too?
Yes I do. That's why I'm asking
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
I decided against taking the offer because of the bond...Also,I found it rather odd that the allowance to be paid would be cut by half after the initial three months for the classroom training to cover the cost of feeding,accommodation and other sundry expenses....Decided to hold on to my fg job...

I hope it has bn full of positives for the guys that stayed....cos seriously sometyms I think of the missed chance...but life goes on

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by klevotino: 1:42am On Mar 10, 2017
ismokeweed:

Yea. But that's single room. Self-con or flat is a year. Guess you can rough it out with single room since it's jst 3 months. Will advise you get at ikpoba hill. You can get at 2k a month and the distance from bedc is ok. Like 1 bus depending on where in ikpoba hill.
can u assist me in getting accomdation in Ikpoba hill like room and palour self contains or two bedroom flat.. thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kreezBreezy: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2018
crespo67:
Hey guyz,congratz to all that have received the success mail,and I say a big welcome to you into the Power Industry.
Nigeria is way overdue for a revolution in our Power Sector.
I wanna enjoin every one that has received this job to see this opportunity,not just as a job to earn money,but rather,as part of the smart minds God has given the opportunity to change the Power Sector in Nigeria.
Apart from our very poor Power Generation in Nigeria(currently averaging about 4GW,while Industrialized USA is doing over 1000gigawatts while constantly improving their energy mix), our distribution companies are constantly battling with their ATCn C (Aggregate technical,commercial and collection) losses.
I therefore enjoin you guyz, especially the to quickly align yourselves,and brace yourselves as we battle darkness(literally) and usher in the dawn of light.
Start getting relevant info,and starr seeing the power sector not just in the view of BEDC,but rather with a wider view,covering Nigeria,Africa,and the world. Get on NERCs website,and every other site that would give you relevant information on Nigeria's current Power status and where are headed.
Cheers Bros
NB:little background
Sahara GEP
Graduate of NAPTIN 2013/2014
Did TCN interview, passed and was dumped(normal magomago)
Worked in multinational Telecoms
Uniben Graduate with strong passion for Power

*If you are passionate about Power,hit me up,I am looking to form a strong team, already have some recruits from the great minds with me here(SAHARA GEP and NAPTIN 2013/201) *

Good day sir, I sent u a pm with regards to the bolded. Pls kindly check ur mail & reply. Thanks

Best regards
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by venabili: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Owoado:

Which company is this oga taliking about?
Wonderful people.. maybe
Great environment.. no
Awesome pay.....lailai
Career growth.... nada

Definetely nothing to wish for

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.