Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila (692 Views)

Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila by pijango(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Singer Tony Tetuila, who is vying for a political post, says if elected into office, his blonde hair will be a thing of the past. He said this while reacting to the recent backlash he received from fans for using his tinted hair for his campaign posters

"I am not going into office to sing, though I am an artiste, I am going to serve my people. I am not going to office with the tinted hair. I was discussing with some youth leaders who said I could leave the hair but now that people are speaking on it, I have to do what my people want" he told tribune. I only used the blonde hair to campaign because everybody knows Tetuila with that trademark" he said

Tetuila went further to state that he is not venturing into politics because he is broke

"How can I be broke? I am not broke, everybody knows where I am coming from. I am not going into politics for the fun of it. We artiste always sing about poverty but rarely do anything about it. If you know songs like "prayer for Naija" and "e go better", you will see that we only complain but we don't do anything about the suffering. We want Nigerians to live a better life. What I am going to deliver matters and not the hair" he said
Read More Here>>>>http://www.pijango..com/2014/09/i-am-not-going-into-office-with-blonde.html

Re: I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila by Emmyk(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila by sammyyoung2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
wink
Re: I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila by MisterLongman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Is that enough reason to vote for him....... If he likes, make hin change his hair color to rainbow if he loses

(1) (Reply)

40 Terrorrists, 11 Soldierskilled / FG May Stop Funding Road Projects By 2019 - Maku / Colleagues Deny DHQ Report, Confirm Pilot's Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.