Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). (2375 Views)

President Jonathan Live In Enugu / Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates / The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by orobs93(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
PDP South -South unity rally,live in Benin,Ogbe Stadium.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by donphilopus: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
All I see is a desperate man in Benin attire. This man has always been clueless. Why would you put on a Benin attire when you're going for a program meant to be for the entire South South?! Are there no other tribes within the South South Geopolitical Zone?! He should have just worn his native attire!

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by dejt4u(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
donphilopus: All I see is a desperate man in Benin attire. This man has always been clueless. Why would you put on a Benin attire when you're going for a program meant to be for the entire South South. Are there no other tribes within the South South Geopolitical Zone?! He should have just worn his native attire!
shvt up..before the rally, he was in benin at the commissioning of benin-ore-shagamu dual carriage way.. Also present there was adams oshiomole (gov of edo state)..

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nothing can stop CHANGE in 2015 shocked

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by donphilopus: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
dejt4u: shvt up..before the rally, he was in benin at the commissioning of benin-ore-shagamu dual carriage way.. Also present there was adams oshiomole (gov of edo state)..

Who says he ain't in Benin?! Try and comprehend what I wrote up there before spewing hocus pocus!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mumu president grin see as e look like Imbe & Ode combine angry angry

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by russello: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Why is he wearing a bini attire?

Maybe because the meeting is holding in benin city, centre of the the good people of bini.

Urhua ya irru ese, ivbie edo n' uzomo

GEJ Obokhian!!!!!

Oba gha to kpere....ise!!!!!!!

SAY NO TO UNNECESSARY AND SENSELESS CRITICISM

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Goddex: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Mumu president grin see as e look like Imbe & Ode combine angry angry

Ntorrrrr . . . . take and die if you like

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Mumu president grin see as e look like Imbe & Ode combine angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by wesley80(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
donphilopus: All I see is a desperate man in Benin attire. This man has always been clueless. Why would you put on a Benin attire when you're going for a program meant to be for the entire South South. Are there no other tribes within the South South Geopolitical Zone?! He should have just worn his native attire!

What attire would you rather have him don? You guys just open your mouth and spew the nearest garbage in the name of criticism.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ikimi about to formally decamp
Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by davo3286: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014

U get sense at all? Just because you hate someone no mean say you go attack am unnecessarily and f00lishly. You are even more clueless than cluelessness. Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Let me help you. Benin and indeed Edo state represents South-South just like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River Delta and Bayelsa. So, it is only logical for him to wear Binin attire since the event is in Benin. You sure have a big problem of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Plus10(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
You nor get shame at all...pity the parents that gave birth to a child like you!

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happening now.

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
They just can't keep APC away from their lips grin

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by iluvnaija: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
These baboons called politicians are never ashamed of lying to the public.

Ikimi decamping is not news.
If he was giving APC chairmanship will he be saying this? This is the man condemning PDP when he was in APC, now he is praising them now, tomorrow u see him saying another thing. These fools amuse me.

I refused to praise any politicians because they are all the same, the difference is just the letters

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by davo3286: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2014

What is this 'fish brain' saying? You wey no be mumu, wey get sense, wetin you don achieve with your sense? Oya tell us. Idiat! angry

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by iluvnaija: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
"All roads cannot be done at the same time, no one does that _ GEJ
That I agree.

"The few years we have been in power, we have been able to do roads" _GEJ
Wow! How many years is few years Mr. President?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by udemzyudex(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Have you eaten? Why the hating?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by udemzyudex(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2014

Ur generation no fit smell that position,u think say na beans?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
The South South are PDP states except for 2 with K leg ~ President Jonadafft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Descartes: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The South South are PDP states except for 2 with K leg ~ President Jonadafft
You are indeed living up to your pay. Keep it up. cool

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Descartes: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
angry
Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by iluvnaija: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The South South are PDP states except for 2 with K leg ~ President Jonadafft

This man is very unprofessional! He talks like he is talking amongst his friends. He doesn't look professional, presidential. There are words you say publicly.

Instead of K-leg why not say we lost two states.

Imagine foreigners watching on TV, they'll be wondering if GEJ can't speak simple, correct and understandable English.

In what dictionary is "k-leg"?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by Ayed44: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
which attire did u expect him to put on? Hausa attire? Or Yoruba attire? Or did u expect him to combine the attires of all the tribes in the south-south zone so that he can prove to u that he is there for a rally meant for the entire south-south zone. Criticism is good but try and learn the art of constructive and issue-based criticisms. It's an advice, though.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by russello: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Presido!!!! U be man wey sabi

Abegi! even if u nack pidgin or waffi for us sef, no yawa....
As long as we dey understand u

Thank God say nor b queen of england u dey talk to, na your niger-delta peepo u dey rappo wit

Nothing do u!
Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by mondob2k(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP just siddon for house dey snap tv say "President live in Benin" why u no go stadium?

anyhow sha GEJ obokhian o. u gha tor u kpere
Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by martins0: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
iluvnaija:

This man is very unprofessional! He talks like he is talking amongst his friends. He doesn't look professional, presidential. There are words you say publicly.

Instead of K-leg why not say we lost two states.

Imagine foreigners watching on TV, they'll be wondering if GEJ can't speak simple, correct and understandable English.

In what dictionary is "k-leg"?

Smh
What does Mr President owe foreigners in his choice of word on this subject matter?
Or was he addressing foreigners in Benin?
His use of K leg in the context he did is well understood by his audience,thus no need to kill yourself.
For your knowledge, K leg in politics was first used by our own Obj with reference to PDP primaries in Rivers state where Ameachi won the primary and was denied the ticket and given to Omehia.
Gej owes you or no foreigner any explanation here, otherwise you'll ve to seek queen Elizabeth's permission before you eat our native fufu or amala.

I dey laff

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by davo3286: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2014

You just dey contaminate the whole place with your mumuness. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by oduastates: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
The man talks and acts like a duh.
Uninspiring,incompetent and hopelessly corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). by orobs93(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
So I still did not make front page..I smell yeye for nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Pastor Of The Largest White Church Endorses Buhari / What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... / Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.