Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Laugh-A-Little! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh-A-Little! (1026 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! / Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

Laugh-A-Little! by SegunFlames(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
The following conversation ensued between Akpors and his to be father-in-law.

Father-In-Law: Young man, you are coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and you are chewing gum.
That’s a sign of disrespect!

Akpos: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.

Father-In-Law: You mean you drink and smoke and you are here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?

Akpos: Sir I only drink and smoke when I go to the club.

Father-In-Law: You club too?

Akpos: I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison.

Father-In-Law: You’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God!

Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!!

Father-In-Law: What!!! You’re a killer and you me to give you my daughter’s hand in marriage?

Akpos: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter, so I shot him thrice

Father-In-Law: You are highly welcome my son. You are on the right track. You are absolutely the right man for my daughter.
Re: Laugh-A-Little! by Unionised(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
laughing...

Not funny angry

Re: Laugh-A-Little! by SegunFlames(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Unionised:
laughing...
Not funny angry

Re: Laugh-A-Little! by Bevy12(f): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmm. It made me smile sha.

Re: Laugh-A-Little! by SegunFlames(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bevy12: Hmm. It made me smile sha.

cool smiley

Ibadan Gals At It Again / Yoruba Names And Their Funny Translations / How Naija Boys React 9months After Vals (picutre)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7