Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials (102997 Views)

DIY (do It Yourself) & Sew Along / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / In Need Of Crown,bead Works,clothes,and Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tree of life Pendant

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beaded necklace

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by outstandingjk(f): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
noncy21:
Click here to learn how to make it. www.nairaland.com/1503501/learn-bead-making-wire-work/33
The page she quoted is DAT of the stick or tubular RAW beading but for the ball, Google beaded ball by Handmade jewelry. I made this for my Sis trad

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
outstandingjk:

The page she quoted is DAT of the stick or tubular RAW beading but for the ball, Google beaded ball by Handmade jewelry. I made this for my Sis trad
It's lovely. I know how to make beaded balls.I have done some for brides in the past too.The tubular style is the one I have not tried.Will try it after my wedding, this is resting period for me.Let me rest so I can look fresh smiley Thanks.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Ekaok(f): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Am in o. Just discovered this thread.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Ekaok:
Am in o. Just discovered this thread.
You are welcome.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by outstandingjk(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2014
anthoniaz:

It's lovely. I know how to make beaded balls.I have done some for brides in the past too.The tubular style is the one I have not tried.Will try it after my wedding, this is resting period for me.Let me rest so I can look fresh smiley Thanks.

Kkk. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding, the Lord will make your wedding day more glorious than the way you guys are planning for it. Keep resting dear, you'll need a lot of energy afterwards. We are waiting for the proper IV here sha.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
outstandingjk:

Kkk. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding, the Lord will make your wedding day more glorious than the way you guys are planning for it. Keep resting dear, you'll need a lot of energy afterwards. We are waiting for the proper IV here sha.
Thanks dear....k will do just that.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
anthoniaz:

Aw!! so happy for you dearie,Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding,may Jah be with you and bless the union.forget our IV not o wink
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thebeadslady:
Aw!! so happy for you dearie,Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding,may Jah be with you and bless the union.forget our IV not o wink
Thanks dear.I won't. smiley
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by cynim: 12:53am On Dec 11, 2014
anthoniaz:
Having seen some threads here about how to do Ankara shoes, bags
and ear rings in the past, I came up with an idea in order to empower
interested people on some projects such as, wire works, bead works,
wrapping of bangles and any other project as time goes on.Interested
candidates should indicate before I start anything.Answers to questions
and upload of pictures and tutorials might be delayed as I have to
attend to customers and apprentices needs.

Materials needed for our first project (Curve spiral pendant):-

1).Cutter

2).Round nose plier

3).Wire

4).Measuring tape or Ruler

5).Beads

Hi Anthonia do u know where I can make belts and cuff links with fabrics here in Lagos?
Thanks
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 2:17am On Dec 11, 2014
cynim:

Hi Anthonia do u know where I can make belts and cuff links with fabrics here in Lagos?
Thanks
No...sorry.I don't live there.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
I wish to announce to you all that my wedding is on the 27th of this month and you are invited.

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by outstandingjk(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
anthoniaz:
I wish to announce to you all that my wedding is on the 27th of this month and you are invited.

Congratulations Iyawo.

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by kosisojane: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hi,please am a new member and am interested in your work,please I wil lik u to keep me updated,thanks.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
outstandingjk:

Congratulations Iyawo.
Thank you.

kosisojane:
Hi,please am a new member and am interested in your work,please I wil lik u to keep me updated,thanks.

You are welcome. You can also join my bbm channel-C00285115.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/zinokreationz

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by MissSlimbody(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Congratulations dearie.
The Lord will bless your marriage.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Congratulations dearie.
The Lord will bless your marriage.
Thanks smiley
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by temmyben(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wishing u success in ur forth coming wedding dear
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Chartey(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Beautiful things happening here. Is my work beautiful too?

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
temmyben:
Wishing u success in ur forth coming wedding dear
Thank you smiley
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 2:43am On Dec 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2014
STATEMENT NECKLACE DIY

THINGS NEEDED ARE :-

1).Tear drop beads.

2).Wires ( 0.90mm/1.25mm)

3).Round nose plier.

4).Bent nose plier.

5).Gizmo.

6).Cutter.

2 Likes

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by MznAirA(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
this post is very wonderful. just stumbled on it today and ve read the whole pages. weldone anthoniaz , God bless you and uphold you. please i love the french bead flower can u explain it to me. as soon as i get the details i will make it and upload. thank u and congratulations

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
MznAirA:
this post is very wonderful. just stumbled on it today and ve read the whole pages. weldone anthoniaz , God bless you and uphold you. please i love the french bead flower can u explain it to me. as soon as i get the details i will make it and upload. thank u and congratulations
Thanks.I won't be able to explain now, so sorry.Maybe when I'm done with my wedding. So sorry dear.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by MznAirA(f): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2014
anthoniaz:

Thanks.I won't be able to explain now, so sorry.Maybe when I'm done with my wedding. So sorry dear.
ok ma. no problem i will b patiently waiting. meanwhile here is my assignment i made sure to try it last night

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
MznAirA:
ok ma. no problem i will b patiently waiting. meanwhile here is my assignment i made sure to try it last night
Ok..lovely.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Diy Earrings.

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by FruitfulSparkles(f): 3:27am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EVERYONE
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by noncy21: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new yr all. @op ....hop ur wedding was successful? wishing u a fruitful marriage. congrats
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to u all.

@noncy21:It was great.Thank you very much.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello everyone!

I'm not settled, my things are still packed smileyso I would be sharing some tutorials I got online till I'm able to unpack.

Below is a simple earring tutorial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight / How To Cut And Sew Pencil Trouser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.