Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. (16849 Views)

Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? / FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by heavenmade(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
With all their antics ,at last they fell badly. Good recompense for their silly belief that demorallizing and abusing their opponent is the best way they can win a match. I am so happy that despite how badly 'ebola Nigeria' has crushed them, none of them caught ebola
Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by mikron(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
I thought AIT signed a contract with the NFF to televise all our national team matches both home and abroad? But they have not been doing this, do they know the meaning of the contract they signed? At least the eaglets played here in calabar, they (ait) shld ve televised d match, that said, i always have faith in the eaglets anyday anytime, i told my frnd on d eve of their 1-2 loss to gabon that the eaglets will not only beat gabon here in nigeria but will disgrace them with goals and they never disappointed me. Kudos to the team.
Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by tyty24(f): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: when will nigeria ever stop using over-aged players? Cheats cheats cheats!!
did you see them? Retarded cretin.

1 Like

Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by Kunleskey(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Good job..kudos to them..
Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by mrham03(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
tyty24: did you see them? Retarded cretin.
did u know that iheanacho is 30 yrs old? Cheats everywhere.
Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by robosky02(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
good job boys
Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by uchdollar111: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy for them. Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party!
Re: African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. by namdo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Amunike and team congrats. See small gabon too. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Becomes OBE (Officers of the Order of the British Empire ) / Wolves Beat Man City In Premier League's Asia Trophy Final / Personality Profile Of Stanley Nwabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.