Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58419 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Dailyfavour(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Indeed, the man of WORD, respect that word of GOD in you sir. More years in Christ as I wish you HBD
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by funmzee(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy bday, Papa. Exceeding Grace

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by topearos(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
I so much love this man.... I have been blessed by him in many ways. Happy birthday and long life to you papa
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by imanuel5959: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
happy bday papa
may or ministry continue to enlarge
exceeding grace papa
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mentorandfriend(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
synergycom19:
Prosperity is not directly proportional to RIGHTIOUSNESS. It's not every prosperous christain is Living right , most of them are not good sources of wealth.
Yet the Church celebrates them as children of God
Did you read my comment at all? Nobody here ever said wealth is a sign that one is righteous. We are not little children. I traced prosperity from redemption. It is the priviledge of God's children. I'm not ruling out the fact that people can kill and steal to have money, but I'm talking of covenant wealth, wealth from God. It is this kind of wealth that makes rich and adds no sorrow. But if you still think this is too much to understand, try poverty then.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrIknowAll: HapPY birThdaY millIonaiRE
u sure about that??....he's lyk filthy rich.....'ve seen im brought at least 2 new different choppers tu ma skul..
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by daniwealth(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
if you dont know,what to say,Why not keep quiet and ignore the post....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ghostfinger67: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
HBD BIG DADDY.YOU ARE A BLESSING TO MANKIND.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
daniwealth:
if you dont know,what to say,Why not keep quiet and ignore the post....
why don't you keep quite and ignore my post?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mpowa(m): 2:18am On Sep 29, 2014
MEILYN: Don't quote me again Mr Man. Only a fool would regard oyedepo as a real man of God. Bill gates is more generous than your so called billionaire pastor.

Why you they vex for another man's money? what right do you have to tell someone how to spend his money? Even if you say na church member's money, is your own contribution there? bros please stop taking panadol for another man's headache o!

And for your information, the contribution this man and his ministry makes to the poor are great, they don't need to call press conference everyday to let you know.

Lastly, most people who claim to be so concerned about the poor are really not concerned, they have ulterior motives, such was Judas, he actually wanted the ointment for himself, but instead he started the CONCERN FOR THE POOR MINISTRY, maybe you should call bishop to dash you one milla, lol!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 100Cents: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2014
datguru: Money good oo

Most sensible comment so far.

Without success and money, no one recognizes no man..
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ResourcePower: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2014
[size=14pt]Happy birthday, Sir! God has used you to bless me tremendously.
You will live many more wonderful, rich, holy years ahead!
God bless you!!!
[/size]
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Freelancer00(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Jessewizy: A disturbing map view of winners chapel's Covenant university! image taken from Google map
Damn. Scary shit
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by sunepa92(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR MANY HAPPY RETURNS
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Akiika: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Happy b'day to the pastorpreneur general, more slap to your elbow.
The cost of organizing this lavish b'day ceremony would have fed hundreds of poor Nigerians.
But it is what it is!
Baba God go judge!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by birdman(m): 2:23am On Sep 30, 2014
stop taking MEILYN's bait. his views are already know on others threads. geez.

Happy bday to a most respected MOG. At least we have a few people who refuse to compromise on excellence.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2014
birdman: stop taking MEILYN's bait. his views are already know on others threads. geez.

Happy bday to a most respected MOG. At least we have a few people who refuse to compromise on excellence.
And what is this one saying?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by larrybee2017(f): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2014
I want to ask those who claim be Christians in the house: is this man rich yet? I know some might wonder why I ask. the only one who can actually tell if Bishop is truly rich will be Solomon and David!!! If all you see in this man are his riches then you're the worst man living. when the bible record Solomon as a Man whose vessel for food and water was pure gold. maybe baba Abraham will also be able to tell us what real wealth means cause he was exceedingly great, check your dico for the meaning of exceedingly. the truth is those who make the news don't listen to them. also ask Kenneth Copeland and many more others,they will tell you they are yet to spend 1/1trillion of what their father (God) has. I know a greater than Oyedepo is here people can die for all I care but this guy is just starting. how many here want to die in penury? why pray for riches daily when you keep condemning those who have it? ask the son of Uncle Jona how many of his father's wealth he has been able to spend not to talk of the sons of the man who owns the world!!!!! Nigeria shake off this attitude and be a true son of God. show me where God says: those who truly serve me will be very poor and beg' and I will agree with you in all of this. even those who serve the devil love riches so what do expect of a true son. he says I have sent you to possess all, so what the fuse? I still dey come too a greater than Oyedepo, so keep spreading the news.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ladymichael: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm how many poor peopel were fed on that day?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
a crook or fraudster

lalasticlala:

what's d meaning of ekpelima?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Of course it doesn't go off in the mosque but it's manufactured in the mosque..
It is God that will judge you people..

mustymatic:
Who tel u sey bomb dey go off in mosques anyhow...sacrifice dey for church..lol
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2014
mentorandfriend: Did you read my comment at all? Nobody here ever said wealth is a sign that one is righteous. We are not little children. I traced prosperity from redemption. It is the priviledge of God's children. I'm not ruling out the fact that people can kill and steal to have money, but I'm talking of covenant wealth, wealth from God. It is this kind of wealth that makes rich and adds no sorrow. But if you still think this is too much to understand, try poverty then.
bro,I jux sent u a email request,plz I nid advice on sum tins
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mentorandfriend(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
apexviper: bro,I jux sent u a email request,plz I nid advice on sum tins
I've seen your mail. We can start there. Feel free with me.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Lillyeean(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
A LINEAGE OF EXCEEDING GRACE

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lillyeean:
A LINEAGE OF EXCEEDING GRACE

That is the foto of a business family, and you will never see that this are pastors.

CEO with his sons his followers.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Lillyeean(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
nora544:

That is the foto of a business family, and you will never see that this are pastors.

CEO with his sons his followers.

WHATEVER MAN........ But if by CEO you mean Christian Extra-Ordinaire..... then we are cool smiley
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lillyeean:

WHATEVER MAN........ But if by CEO you mean C[/b]hristian [b]E[/b]xtra- [b]O[/b]rdinaire..... then we are cool smiley

I mean this and that is the realy meaning not your brainwashed meaning from this God of men.

[b]A chief executive officer (CEO) is generally the most senior corporate officer (executive) or administrator in charge of managing a for-profit or non-profit organization. An individual appointed as a CEO of a corporation, company, nonprofit, or government agency typically reports to the board of directors. In British English, terms often used as synonyms for CEO include managing director (MD)[1] and chief executive (CE)
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Lillyeean(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
nora544:

I mean this and that is the realy meaning not your brainwashed meaning from this God of men.

A chief executive officer (CEO) is generally the most senior corporate officer (executive) or administrator in charge of managing a for-profit or non-profit organization. An individual appointed as a CEO of a corporation, company, nonprofit, or government agency typically reports to the board of directors. In British English, terms often used as synonyms for CEO include managing director (MD)[1] and chief executive (CE)

Take a chill pill will you.... I obviously know the meaning of CEO... I am not going to enter into a bout of word sparring with you.... I put a post up, if you don't like it simply ignore it.....Kappish?....Nice use of GOOGLE by the way... You couldn't have 'educated' me without them... I promise you I learnt something, the part about the MD and CE was 'brain-rinsing'
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by cupidhero(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.