Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58445 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by uchdollar111: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
HBD man of God! Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Go and sleep... I discuss with more intelligent people. Go and get me your pastor. Yeye human being... grin
Who me or u. Arguing with a yeye human benign doesn't that make u dumb? I said it b4 and will say it again ' even the devil quotes Bible'
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
dein77:

Even the pair of shoe you own can be sold and have the money given to the poor. The poor will ALWAYS be in our midst. There's nothing anybody can do about it.

But this luxury of this God of man ist also not like a real christian should be.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Go and sleep... I discuss with more intelligent people. Go and get me your pastor. Yeye human being... grin
U never fit defeat me, how can u defeat my pastor? I can hear the voice of the devil in that
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
Who me or u. Arguing with a yeye human benign doesn't that make u dumb? I said it b4 and will say it again ' even the devil quotes Bible'
And I said it before. Your father is the devil oooo
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

But this luxury of this God of man ist also not like a real christian should be.
The question u should ask itself is ' is it luxury or a necessity'
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: And I said it before. Your father is the devil oooo
Anyone who tells a wicked lie is a devil. Check my post, u just told a wicked lie.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
U never fit defeat me, how can u defeat my pastor? I can hear the voice of the devil in that
see who is talking about defeat. Who did you defeat? Stop deceiving yourself please....

I rest my case here.....

All insults where jokes......
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: see who is talking about defeat. Who did you defeat? Stop deceiving yourself please....

I rest my case here.....

All insults where jokes......
shocked, jokes oke? Well I am serious o 'even the Satan quotes bible' and anyone who tells a wicked lie is a devil
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dein77(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

I actually can't find anything wrong with his lifestyle. I know too well he gives a lot also. However, God will certainly hold us accountable how we lived our lives. Happy Sunday.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: prosperity is a gospel of demons

Luke 4:18New Living Translation (NLT)

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
    for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released,
    that the blind will see,
that the oppressed will be set free,

"Good news" means a message of change and turn around... Therefore the poor should become rich.

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by osagie1600(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday bishop, I pray the lord increase you more and more. Congratulations
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
dein77:

I actually can't find anything wrong with his lifestyle. I know too well he gives a lot also. However, God will certainly hold us accountable how we lived our lives. Happy Sunday.

I know you are a brainwashed follower from this God of men.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

Most of your posts only attack men of God. Why?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by obfrankie: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday to you sir.May God continue to increase His anointing upon you.Hip hip hip hurray
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Forwetinnah: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: .

Happy birth to my dear papa in the lord. Thanks for the MANTLE u sent from Canaan Land, am in possession of one.

Got mine and rocking it...just dey see the hanky efriwhere for PH. God Bless you Dear Sir David Oyedepo..happy born day!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dein77(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

I'm surprised at your words. If in this era, I.allow myself to be brainwashed by anybody, then I'm finished. The Bible is my utmost guide, and whatever I hear from the pulpit must be thoroughly compared with the Bible.
I used to demonise the prosperity Gospel mainly due to ignorance and lack of understanding of basic Bible truths. However, careful study.had showed be most of us mistakenly narrow prosperity to mean just money; money is simply a part of it. Prosperity mean all round success in spiritual life, moral life, business, education, family, work, etc.
I also know some pastors have overemphasised prosperity, but that doesn't mean prosperity is evil.
I look forward to having more discussions with you. Shalom.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Durchess(f): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
for those of u criticizing d man of God, I ll wnt u 2 kw he started from little nd grew 2 become wat he is now.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
dein77:

I'm surprised at your words. If in this era, I.allow myself to be brainwashed by anybody, then I'm finished. The Bible is my utmost guide, and whatever I hear from the pulpit must be thoroughly compared with the Bible.
I used to demonise the prosperity Gospel mainly due to ignorance and lack of understanding of basic Bible truths. However, careful study.had showed be most of us mistakenly narrow prosperity to mean just money; money is simply a part of it. Prosperity mean all round success in spiritual life, moral life, business, education, family, work, etc.
I also know some pastors have overemphasised prosperity, but that doesn't mean prosperity is evil.
I look forward to having more discussions with you. Shalom.

When you know it than you know that is man got all his money from his followers and he has a problem to enter Uk because it is about money he take from his followers in UK so I know why I speak against this God of man.

I know how a real christian Pastor will spend his birthday, not in this way .

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Naofficial: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
sexzskil:
This ur post shows how great a joke christianity is!

You Muslim?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by oluwagbami(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday to you Sir, May the grace, power and the fresh anointing upon your life and ministry grow exceedingly.... Thank you God for the positive impact you've made in my life and family through Papa's ministry. Its well with you Sir, Exceeding Grace........ Strange works, that is my portion.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by komekn(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Using strict biblical standard as men celebrate you the does God. NUFF SAID
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dein77(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

When you know it than you know that is man got all his money from his followers and he has a problem to enter Uk because it is about money he take from his followers in UK so I know why I speak against this God of man.

I know how a real christian Pastor will spend his birthday, not in this way .

Do you have concrete evidence? I doubt he got his money by defrauding his own people, who he was mandated to feed.
I can't find anything wrong with the birthday celebrations. I do celebrate mine as well. If I had the money to buy a private jet, I would buy one.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by lightofjoy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Henrypercy: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday to my great mentor.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by lalasticlala(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
peppyluv02: That is some people's god on earth you called 'ekpelima'!
Wicked girl grin

what's d meaning of ekpelima?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by donwily(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
HBD to my friend, father, pastor, mentor, teacher and prophet. More grace and fresh anointing to you PAPA.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Donfamous(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
back2sender:
Truth is bitter .is he not the richest pastor in Africa .
no one is arguing here. It should not be a thing of bragging. Aren't a Christian? Dint the bible say store up your wealth in heaven where thief and moth won't be able to take it.?
Its a misplaced priority when we start placing too much attention on wealth, instead. Of salvation. Get my point
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by slimfit1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nobleval: why would I attack you when you spoke the truth?

sorry I was actually referring to other readers.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by sidefresh: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
hbd papa wish you another 60 yrs
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
I love the cake!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.