Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? (1070 Views)

The 10 Most Famous Cults In United States History / The Hausa And Cults- A Strange Occult / Otu Nzuzo: A Discussion Of Secret Cults In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by onila(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just heard my cousin in Nigeria is a member of mason

hes a very rich doctor in Nigeria

I dont understand why he will join such a cult undecided

do they kill pple?

use pple fo sacrifice

I have watched many Nigerian movies abt them, not sure if the bad things I have hrd abt them is true

I guess its just a cult for rich pple
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
to some extent... based off of the Jewish kabala and some ancient sun-worshipping mystical rites...human/animal sacrifices and astral devotions are involved... but chai onila...what are u doing with your unlimited internet...what then do u want your Nigerian friends to do? ask google jo
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by onila(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just wanna know what pple know abt it

their own experiences and what they have heard

if they kill pple, how come the police have not stop all the cults
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
lol...it's a high-level secret 'cult'. paupers can't go there... that's where the rulers of the world unite...police is nothing, because their top officers are in. ur relative might not even be in it, but in another junior level cult reporting to a lower degree masonry

1 Like

Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by onila(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: lol...it's a high-level secret 'cult'. paupers can't go there... that's where the rulers of the world unite...police is nothing, because their top officers are in. ur relative might not even be in it, but in another junior level cult reporting to a lower degree masonry

thanks smiley
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Free masonry is NOT evil in any way. Its all about making a man a better individual in the society, More like creating a total man.Members happen to be wealthy because people connect through masonry, there are stil not too wealthy people there.
Many of your pastors are Masons.
There are no sacrifices only few traditions.
Sacrifices are in other groups but not free masonry.

Itsonly viewed as evil because there are secrets, but theres power in not revealing everything. The reason great companies prosper nd thrive is because some secrets are kept from competitors, what good is a group without secrets, if everyone outside can gain from the group benefits.
You are safe with your cousin. wink
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
i guess ur right, but those 'traditions' have some aspects that christianity would do everything to dissociate from, citing idolatrous or blasphemous beliefs(but usually only for controlling the laymen). and i didn't call it evil neither...only that i didn't first mention here anything about the moral standing of it...and also where I'd said "it's where the leaders of the world unite," i also had some ambitious celebrities, religious, political, economic and technological leaders in mind
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by onila(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
chrisbaba1: Free masonry is NOT evil in any way. Its all about making a man a better individual in the society, More like creating a total man.Members happen to be wealthy because people connect through masonry, there are stil not too wealthy people there.

Itsonly viewed as evil because there are secrets, but theres power in not revealing everything. The reason great companies prosper nd thrive is because some secrets are kept from competitors, what good is a group without secrets, if everyone outside can gain from the group benefits.

oh thanks
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
You should try and tell us nah ?
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
onila: I just heard my cousin in Nigeria is a member of mason

do they kill pple?

use pple fo sacrifice

I have watched many Nigerian movies abt them, not sure if the bad things I have hrd abt them is true

Nigerian movies ke?
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by onila(f): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: You should try and tell us nah ?
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by onila(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Nigerian movies ke?

nigerian movies have stories abt these various cults
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by free2ryhme: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014

do they kill pple?

use pple fo sacrifice

mention the name of Nigerian movie that was done about mason ?

you can lie shocked
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Kirinwa: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
spotit: to some extent... based off of the Jewish kabala and some ancient sun-worshipping mystical rites...human/animal sacrifices and astral devotions are involved... but chai onila...what are u doing with your unlimited internet...what then do u want your Nigerian friends to do? ask google jo

You must be high on crack coke. What makes you think Nigerians don't have access to internet.

For your info the owner of this forum is a Nigerian. So stop spewing trash.
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by tpia1: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014

do they kill pple?

use pple fo sacrifice

might be family based, ie the position passed on within the family.

either that or just chasing money/power/etc.
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by kliq(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
See no Evil,Hear no Evil,Speak no Evil lipsrsealed
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kirinwa:

You must be high on crack coke. What makes you think Nigerians don't have access to internet.

For your info the owner of this forum is a Nigerian. So stop spewing trash.
don't be a very silly person. i said unlimited broadband cos i know hours and hours of videos and books and pictures she has to see or download, with a perfect speed. ur a stupìd monkey and don't quote me cos u just used half a litre of petrol in your power generator to come show ur incredible ignorance. demented mongrel, have u had any meal? NO SINGLE THING is reliable in your goddamned place. not even your mobile telephony nor your dedicated internet broadband/satellite channels subscription nor your electricity. fool, just go away before u have yourself cremated on here.
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by tpia6: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2014
kliq: See no Evil,Hear no Evil,Speak no Evil lipsrsealed

really?
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by kliq(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2014
tpia6:

really?

tongue
Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by clemz85(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
chrisbaba1: Free masonry is NOT evil in any way. Its all about making a man a better individual in the society, More like creating a total man.Members happen to be wealthy because people connect through masonry, there are stil not too wealthy people there.

To each his / her, life is free, though not free at last,

U can belong where ever you pleased, buh the important thing is live so that another man can live.

1 Like

Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
clemz85:

To each his / her, life is free, though not free at last,

U can belong where ever you pleased, buh the important thing is live so that another man can live.
@ highlighted- In agreement with my signature: Live and let's live smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Mason And Other Cults Bad? by kingston277(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Of course there are people here defending things like Free Masonry just because its Western while continuing to bash African traditions all over the forums. Next, Illuminati/NWO will be considered "NOT evil in any way. Its all about making a man a better individual in the society, More like creating a total man."
SMH.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

16 Signs You Are Emotionally Intelligent / Umoja, The Village In Kenya Where Men Are Banned / Oroke Ewo War Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.