Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster (1079 Views)

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Mythbuster - Read What Happened To Igbo Bank Savings. Biafra, Wahala Dey O! / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by RayPsst(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy Independence My Country People wink

TAN OccupySocialMedia: Facebook
Phil Smart
Henry Omoregie
James Larry Lobia
Ebi B Asain
Chris O. Nwaorah
Adino Rayblante
Nnamdi Ukasanya
Nigerians-in Diaspora
Odenigbo Chidi Anyaeche
Uwem Hernan Inyang
Tchidi Chiemeziem (Arch Angel)
Penshd Ibiminji Darego
Nwachukwu Ugochukwu
Chidozie Oku
Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari
Chie Ebere Ekpendu
Slik A. Omezue
Adaobi Ube (Onwanyi Betsy)
Chijioke Onyeogubalu
Oliver Brix
Larry Ude
Paul Achalla
NaijaPropa Admn
Iyke Chyke
Charles Jibromah
Kelvin Botchman
Emmanuel Martins Emelike
Watamann Fortress
Odion Bernadette
Patrick Obi
Patrick Ikechukwu Ukeje
Chinedu Nwosu
Maazi Chike Nwa Biafra (Ogbuefi)

Source: MythBuster

CC:
Berem - NgeneUkwenu - Odinma1 - Tomak1nt
Barcanista - Omenka - Neenar - Donphilous - OduaStates - Surplus90 - 0lumide - Gbawe2
- Demdem - Shehuaba - OluseyiOba Naturally - Anag01 - aChinaBoy - IdomaLikita

One Nigeria!! Dole Ne!! Change!! Dole Ne!!

I'm a Psychotherapist : Pyscho-The-Ràpist.. I Love Helping People cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
cheesy wink cheesy i dey come!

Oh boy you be "winch" ?? i just glanced through their facebook timelines grin grin grin One person go post anti APC propaganda and circulate it among the groups, they would visit one another timelines and spam the comment section with jonadafft's praises!

Chai i don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by RayPsst(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^ grin grin

More names coming.. wink
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by neenar: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: ^^ grin grin
More names coming.. wink
Your head dey there, my brother!

cc: aigbofa, edcure, ilugunboy, kokoA and co
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by EdCure: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Those are the misguided and willfully ignorant social media ambassadors of a failing thug and his retrogressive party.

3 Likes

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: cheesy wink cheesy i dey come!

Oh boy you be "winch" ?? i just glanced through their facebook timelines grin grin grin One person go post anti APC propaganda and circulate it among the groups, they would visit one another timelines and spam the comment section with jonadafft's praises!

Chai i don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
they would have taken over nl but for the vigilance of the Progressives

2 Likes

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by RayPsst(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: they would have taken over nl but for the vigilance of the Progressives

More Props to you, Ngene, Berem and Elder Gbawe for always Criticising Constructively.

1 Like

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

More Props to you, Ngene, Berem and Elder Gbawe for always Criticising Constructively.
much more to you, donphilopus, soroptimist, arewanationz! Rawani and all progressives

3 Likes

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Excess time
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

The reason they abuse us from morning till night cheesy! The more they come, the harder will hit them with qualitative argument! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by whizpet: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
More grease to your elbow, this are those people paid by the PDP's to be insulting us in lagos state and and covering all the wrongs jonathan and his cabal is doing. There facebook post is full of Anti APC and there post is always. Supportin Gej! #we are wise now#

3 Likes

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by neenar: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: they would have taken over nl but for the vigilance of the Progressives
some names are actually familiar grin
That odenigbo should be odenigboaoli.
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by EdCure: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
whizpet: More grease to your elbow, this are those people paid by the PDP's to be insulting us in lagos state and and covering all the wrongs jonathan and his cabal is doing. There facebook post is full of Anti APC and there post is always. Supportin Gej! #we are wise now#
They do the poorest jobs and spew the lemest lines in attemps to make their clueless master sellable.
They never fail to project their repulsively undiluted idiocy which is very obvious even to a toddler

1 Like

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by RayPsst(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
neenar: some names are actually familiar grin
That odenigbo should be odenigboaoli.

Oliver Brix is on NL. cheesy
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by donphilopus: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
That's how they would continue to be busted. @Rapist, when are you publishing the names of their Nairaland Representatives?! We need to have them!
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Rawani: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: much more to you, donphilopus, soroptimist, arewanationz! Rawani and all progressives

Propaganda is their main weapon as they lack true substance with which to work with, which is why we must continue to hammer them with truth and superior logic in argument. Victory is certain.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by donphilopus: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

Oliver Brix is on NL. cheesy

Username, pls?!
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: Happy Independence My Country People wink

CC:
Berem - NgeneUkwenu - Odinma1 - Tomak1nt
Barcanista - Omenka - Neenar - Donphilous - OduaStates - Surplus90 - 0lumide - Gbawe2
- Demdem - Shehuaba - OluseyiOba Naturally - Anag01 - aChinaBoy - IdomaLikita

One Nigeria!! Dole Ne!! Change!! Dole Ne!!

I'm a Psychotherapist : Pyscho-The-Ràpist.. I Love Helping People cheesy
These ones are on APC pay roll, some even collected money from Atiku last week.
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2014
God bless all the true lovers of Nigeria who are open-minded,detribalised,religious and ethnic tolerant whom I will term PROGRESSIVES whose loyalty is only to Nigeria

We don't hate GEJ,SS,SE,NC or any other tribe or region but we detest with holy anger the attempt by Jonathan to mask his failure and cluelessness under the dangerous canopy of ethnic profiling,religious intolerance and divisiveness

4 Likes

Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by oduastates: 2:15am On Sep 28, 2014
As expected.
They are not that bright anyway.
Re: TAN Occupy Social Media Facebook Names Released - Mythbuster by Mynd44: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Smh

(1)

Shehu Sani Reveals Those Responsible For North Problems / Jonathan Is More Kalabari Than Amaechi – Dagogo-jack / Sagamu Residents Cry Out Over Bad Roads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.