Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 (7826 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2014
People are missing daily in MM now, miscreants are also having their field day as well.

The market need to be mordernize walahi, thank God they are now moving to some of their permanent sites.

Abada people will be staying under bridge, Iweka have move to Ogbaru and Obosi, some markets are in Ogbunike, Oba and Ogidi...Anambra is progressing to God, the state with 3rd highest concentration of commercial banks in Nigeria show how economically vibrant the state is, she is listed among those that controll 85% monetary movement in Nigeria too.

UBA have 6branches in PH Rd Fegge Onitsha, they have 8 in New MKt Rd alone, imagine those in Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Ihiala, Awka them

Anambra is economically xploding , i wish i have the buck to invest in Tourism and real estate sector, thses two are my target because the increase in middleclass in Anambra State is the fastest in Sub Sahara African.
Boko Haram insurgent in North is causing the property market in Anambra to skyrocket, my mom told me how they rented my fomer room out to a Northern returne family, i cant believ how much buck they made out it, she told me people are everywhere looking for rooms to rent esp those from North.

tandj: Finally!
A thread close to home.
Thanks @op for this.

Biko, that market dey fear me. I will easily miss inside it.

Funny enough na my place o yet I've never been to any of d major markets.

I hope some miscreants won't come here again.

Spyder880, pls come and grace this thread like that beautiful enugu thread.

As far as real pictures are concerned, I trust u kpomkwem!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by asha80(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
OkijaAmaka: People are missing daily in MM now, miscreants are also having their field day as well.

The market need to be mordernize walahi, thank God they are now moving to some of their permanent sites.

Abada people will be staying under bridge, Iweka have move to Ogbaru and Obosi, some markets are in Ogbunike, Oba and Ogidi...Anambra is progressing to God, the state with 3rd highest concentration of commercial banks in Nigeria show how economically vibrant the state is, she is listed among those that controll 85% monetary movement in Nigeria too.

UBA have 6branches in PH Rd Fegge Onitsha, they have 8 in New MKt Rd alone, imagine those in Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Ihiala, Awka them

Anambra is economically xploding , i wish i have the buck to invest in Tourism and real estate sector, thses two are my target because the increase in middleclass in Anambra State is the fastest in Sub Sahara African.
Boko Haram insurgent in North is causing the property market in Anambra to skyrocket, my mom told me how they rented my fomer room out to a Northern returne family, i cant believ how much buck they made out it, she told me people are everywhere looking for rooms to rent esp those from North.

miscreants having a field day in onitsha market?i thought they said obiano has taken care of them?what about the said cctv cameras in the market?is it for fancy?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2014
OkijaAmaka: People are missing daily in MM now, miscreants are also having their field day as well.

You are right if you go to building material market Ogidi every bank have a branch there and the bush beside the market has been turn to market expansion and onitsha like residential apartments (the four and five story types)
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by christejames(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beautiful thread! More coordinated than the first one. I just hope that guy won't see this thread to feast on the way he did to the first one.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by manny4life(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
christejames: Beautiful thread! More coordinated than the first one. I just hope that guy won't see this thread to feast on the way he did to the first one.

We the proud citizens of Anambra will constrain his madness.. Our people say, onwelu ebe mmadu na eduje onye ije si ya no du mma.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol even in most developed countries pickpocketers and muggers are normal part of the society, you can only contain their excesses but you cant eliminate crime entirely.

Yes Obiano's CCTV is working, last time 2kids that went missing in Main Market were tracked using the CCTV footage, they were picked up and reunited with thier mother.

asha80: miscreants having a field day in onitsha market?i thought they said obiano has taken care of them?what about the said cctv cameras in the market?is it for fancy?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by 9inches(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Umudioka, a community in Dunukofia Lga, Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Faun(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is lovely.
Anambra g'adigide.

I support this thread and hope it thrives.
You're all my brothers and sisters... well, except for the ones that reason like Chino and Odenigbo, but thank God they're in the minority.

Iseeeee smiley

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by 9inches(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
The main Umudioka town, where others migrated from

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by tandj: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by fyneboi79(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Anambra kwenu! Idemili kwenu!!Ndi Obosi kwezuenu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by tandj: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Faun(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
tandj: Faun,shebi u r from enugu state?
Come lets chille, i know enugu more than anambra.
Which side r u from?

If u r from nsukka side, i say dejee to u.
I dicha oyi? cheesy
Dont mind mynsukka dialect, but that town get food no be small.
Ayaraya ji
Ayaraya oka
Igbangwu
And our famous okpa di oku from ovoko! cheesy

cheesy
Nwanne, a bum nwata Ibagwa-Aka, no na Igbo-Eze South LGA, mana o buukwa nnani ndi Ovoko d'eli Okpa di oku. grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
i wrote my first JAMB at Community Secondary School Eha Alumona
very interior, i suffer that day walahi

Faun:

cheesy
Nwanne, a bum nwata Ibagwa-Aka, no na Igbo-Eze South LGA, mana o buukwa nnani ndi Ovoko d'eli Okpa di oku. grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by manny4life(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Does any Anambra or Nnewi person know Dr. Alutu?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
[size=14pt]Awada Layout[/size]

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Faun(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
OkijaAmaka: i wrote my first JAMB at Community Secondary School Eha Alumona
very interior, i suffer that day walahi

Things have improved there now oh. Pipe borne water system and all, especially Ezema.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thank God abeg, this was in 2002 i was talking ooo

nice one

Faun:

Things have improved there now oh. Pipe borne water system and all, especially Ezema.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chulla12: More pics of Onitsha:

Good one. Wonderful pictures.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=14pt]Awada Layout[/size]
This is what I'm talking about. Please can we get more ariel view of Onitsha. I tend to like the skyscrapper houses there. Especially from that Awada area or is it City Biscuit section of the city.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
9inches: The main Umudioka town, where others migrated from
O boy eh. Foto nke di sharp oh. Wow! Nice shot, keep the picture coming in.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by christejames(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
manny4life:

We the proud citizens of Anambra will constrain his madness.. Our people say, onwelu ebe mmadu na eduje onye ije si ya no du mma.
obu eziokwu!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by christejames(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
tandj: Faun,shebi u r from enugu state?
Come lets chille, i know enugu more than anambra.
Which side r u from?

If u r from nsukka side, i say dejee to u.
I dicha oyi? cheesy
Dont mind mynsukka dialect, but that town get food no be small.
Ayaraya ji
Ayaraya oka
Igbangwu
And our famous okpa di oku from ovoko! cheesy
chaii! Nna its like you were even born in Nsukka. This one that you have known everything concerning us has confirmed it. Dejee!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by tandj: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Handsomegod(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mods whatever reason prompted you guys to move this beautiful thread from Politics to Travel section beats me.How come u guys left the other trashy and infected thread with a heading so wrong in grammatical construction,contents,flow and tone but chose to literaly hide this saner version. Kindly avail us and move this particular one back to the politics section.Do the needful on the other Anambra thread by moving it to the Ethnic section where such junks belong! Am absolutely sure I spoke the mind of every well meaning forumite. Happy new week!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by christejames(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
tandj: Faun,sorry o i vamoosed!
Was preparing food for d house.
So u r from ibagwa aka?
Hmnn, know lots of them.
Even those from ibagwa uno cheesy

Christejames,no mind me.
Na akwukwo carry me go ur place grin
And i intermingled a lot with d natives.
We used to go for festivals in various towns.
And will be served that special okpa in big bowls.
I miss a lot o.

Do any of u know fidelis oko?
A lecturer and movie director in UNN?
He even sang songs in ur native dialet.
He promotes enugu culture to a fault.
A very cultural man yet with impeccable command of english.
wow! That means you've gone round Nsukka oooo. I'm currently a UNN student, didn't know much about my town until I returned home from the north for studies in Nsukka. Yea I know that man (Fidelis) my family had one of his songs CDs, he is the one that sang the famous "kabeleka" song of Nsukka, he has acted movies with the Nollywood. The last of his movies that I watched was acted in Nsukka (precisely my hometown Obukpa) a native movie featuring Pete Edochie and other high profile actors/actress, the movie was interesting mehn!!!. Fidelis was the anchor during the presentation of the award of the best writer of literature won by Chika Unigwe from Anambra state (a lioness) and somebody Achebe (Chinua Achebe's niece), the award organised by NLNG (Nigerian liquidfied natural gas) also feature Peter Obi, Bath Nnaji and other high profile Nigerians (I was there live!!!). That Fidelis man is really impeccable. Nna you too much about NSK!!!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by FKO81(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2014
I have a lot of beautiful pictures I took yesterday, but it hard to upload I need someone to assist me on how to upload. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Faun: This is lovely.
Anambra g'adigide.

I support this thread and hope it thrives.
You're all my brothers and sisters... well, except for the ones that reason like Chino and Odenigbo, but thank God they're in the minority.

Iseeeee smiley

You must not call my name,you eddiot!
What are you doing here ?
You are not welcomed here!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Anambra is not a one city state. Every part of Anambra is fast developing. Otuocha Aguleri,Otu Nkwo,Nkwo Nnewi,Ekwulobia,Idenmili,Ihiala/Okija,Ogbaru,Ayamelum and Igbariam farm settlements.

Study shows Anambra has the largest farm settlement in southeast Nigeria.
There is industrialisation and Agricultural revolution going on in Anambra and very soon we go blow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by oneeast3: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nwanne we Anambrans are ahead in all indices of development..

OdenigboAroli: Anambra is not a one city state. Every part of Anambra is fast developing. Otuocha Aguleri,Otu Nkwo,Nkwo Nnewi,Ekwulobia,Idenmili,Ihiala/Okija,Ogbaru,Ayamelum and Igbariam farm settlements.

Study shows Anambra has the largest farm settlement in southeast Nigeria.
There is industrialisation and Agricultural revolution going on in Anambra and very soon we go blow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by janykute: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=OkijaAmaka][size=14pt]Nnewi roads need to be dualized,
government need to open more satelite towns around Nnewi so that the city can expand, the place need roads abeg, its very unfortunate that a place that is home to Anambra manufacturing sector is lacking in basic animinties especially good and expansive road network.That type Habour Industrial Road is what Nnewi need not all this footpaths the government is applying bitumen.

That road that lead from Nnewi to Okija need serious job, expansion and dualization of that major road is needed, Obiano need to do that as soon as possible, the road is the busiest in Nnewi yet it look like a footpath, even Onitsha road Nnewi need urgent and serious work

i love Nnewi, one of the busiest places in Nigeria, everybody in Nnewi has a business, very robust and competitive.

the poorest family in Nnewi must have atleast motorcyle, those guys

God bless you my brother,you've spoken well.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by janykute: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
manny4life: Does any Anambra or Nnewi person know Dr. Alutu?

Yeah,representing.What is it about him that you want to know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) / My Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch in Pictures / Debunking The Myths Of Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.