Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 (7818 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by manny4life(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
janykute:

Yeah,representing.What is it about him that you want to know?

There is a thick book he sold one time when I was in the east, something about Nnewi history or Igbo history, I want to buy the book. He was my teacher.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by janykute: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
manny4life:

There is a thick book he sold one time when I was in the east, something about Nnewi history or Igbo history, I want to buy the book. He was my teacher.

It's called Nnewi history by Dr Alutu.It has the old and new edition.
You can get it from any big bookshop around nnewi or osha.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by biafrandream: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2014
I love this. I am from Enugu but I love Anambra having started my life at Nnewi after college education. I hope we keep the thread going.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by biafrandream: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
oneeast3: Nwanne we Anambrans are ahead in all indices of development..

Wow, amazing picture of Onitsha bridge.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Lanceslot(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Udo diri unu umu Igbo, ekenem unu Anambra nwem. Seeing this beautiful pictures makes me wona relocate home/SE asap. Ogbaru di uso/uto.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by HarmLessAkpi: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
asha80: miscreants having a field day in onitsha market?i thought they said obiano has taken care of them?what about the said cctv cameras in the market?is it for fancy?
asha bro,
Obiano is trying on security but one thing I have noticed abt the man is that he is going to work with propaganda because lately I have seen enough on internet .
The cctv is just for fancy cos I don't think its working, the ones at head bridge and upper iweka maybe working due to the security drive but definitely not the ones at main market.

And lastly main market only have hard heartened miscreants because na dead zone be that oh but no matter what bois must wack.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2014
HarmLessAkpi: asha bro,
Obiano is trying on security but one thing I have noticed abt the man is that he is going to work with propaganda because lately I have seen enough on internet .
The cctv is just for fancy cos I don't think its working, the ones at head bridge and upper iweka maybe working due to the security drive but definitely not the ones at main market.

And lastly main market only have hard heartened miscreants because na dead zone be that oh but no matter what bois must wack.
You are a very honest person.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by 9inches(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
FKO81: I have a lot of beautiful pictures I took yesterday, but it hard to upload I need someone to assist me on how to upload. Thanks

If it is more than 200kb each, you should try using this link www.postimage.com and resize them.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Cee9(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2014
If u stay in awka,or any where nearby i can supply u our refined zobo.known as ZOBOCOlA,nafdac approved, 07060484547
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Where is chino?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Fegge mini stadium

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Fegge

Re: Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 by Cee9(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Zobo is a popular drink, known over the country and beyond. but never has it being like this.ZOBOCOLA is a refined zobo, certified by NAFDAC and packaged under hygienic condition and environment.It has two unique sizes in 40cl and 50cl.Zobocola contains very low sugar.Instead of feeding your self,family and friends with drinks made from the mixture of chemicals, why dont you entertain them with the Best Nigeria real fruit drink. you can order for your home/ shop delivery by either calling or chatting with us online via:07060484547( pls if your order from a distant place, you need to pay for your waybill) free delivery is for all living within Anambra, delta and environs. Stay safe,HEALTH IS WEALTH
7 FACTS ABOUT ZOBO COLA DRINK:

• It’s a blood pressure and cholesterol level reducing drink.

• It’s a caffeine free drink.

• It has 100 percent of recommended daily vitamins.

• It has alkaline content that helps to clean the body.

• It helps to keep the body PH balanced.

• It’s an antioxidants drink.

DRINK ZOBO COLA® ALWAYS! ... Refreshment with vitality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Salaries In Europe So Low? / Moving To Canada / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.