Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Asari And The Nigerian Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari And The Nigerian Threat (1500 Views)

Photo Of Bokoharam Founder , Dokubo Asari And Orisajefor / When I Met Asari And Agreed A Peace Deal— Stephen Davis / Ex Militant Reacts Over Mujahid Dokubo-asari And HON Kingsley Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Rawani:

The only person that has mentioned war here is your mujahideen mentor Dokubo. My earlier point stands that if anyone thinks they can be a parallel army in this country, they will be dealt with by the Nigerian Armed Forces which is comprised of gallant Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw and Igbo officers. Don't let the NA weaknesses in the NE fool you, that was a manifestation of the lack of political will. The Nigerian Forces are ready to uproot any attempt by your islamic terrorist mentor to balkanize our dear country.

I want you to have one thing in mind.. Any region that starts up a war with Nigeria be it ss, se, sw... I bet you with your life others will follow suit... If asari starts a war today, igbos will join them to gain freedom including yorubas who wants their own freedom from Northern parasites.. Peace out
Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by Justcash(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2014
Are Nigerians feeding fat from Niger-delta's natural resources? HELL YEAH!

Is GEJ entitled to another tenure? YES, IF YOU FEEL OTHERWISE, SUE HIM!!

Are Nigerians that are not from the NIGER-DELTA parasites? THAT DEPENDS ON PERSPECTIVE

Does ASARI DOKUBO have the right to choose a perspective? OFCOURSE!! HE IS ENTITLED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

Afterall, some people screaming down ASARI call GEJ JOHNADAFT! If you can't take it, don't do it.

CASE CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Steadmann: Na Wah Ooooooo

Seriously, war is looming.

No one should be caught unaware, I don dey frefare.

Osun Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hehehehehehehehe
Eni ori yoor, odi ile!
cheesy
Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by martins0: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

Very easy to hide under anonymousity and insult. I assure you when you see me, you wont be ableto utter a word, all i will hear is 5 "sirs" in one sentence.

-CramJones

What are you feeling like, James Bond?

2 Likes

Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Hehehehehehehehe
Eni ori yoor, odi ile!
cheesy

Yes Ooooooo

There's no place like home.

And this ya dp make sense ooooooooo.
Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Steadmann:

Yes Ooooooo

There's no place like home.

And this ya dp make sense ooooooooo.
Thnks
It is so pitiable that the DSS does not regard asari as a terrorist, how can they when he is a tool Jonathan is using to force the hands of Nigerians.

We shldnt take this lightly at all. This is a threat to all Nigerians and an a trampling of the principles of the freedom of mankind in general. It translates that nationals have no right to choose the leadership of their nation, albeit in a democratic system. This is not just about Nigeria, the whole world should take note of this recklessness and impunity of this mad man that our id!otic government is turning a blind eye to.
Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Thnks
It is so pitiable that the DSS does not regard asari as a terrorist, how can they when he is a tool Jonathan is using to force the hands of Nigerians.

We shldnt take this lightly at all. This is a threat to all Nigerians and an a trampling of the principles of the freedom of mankind in general. It translates that nationals have no right to choose the leadership of their nation, albeit in a democratic system. This is not just about Nigeria, the whole world should take note of this recklessness and impunity of this mad man that our id!otic government is turning a blind eye to.

Jonathan is the State!
Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2014
omenka: When Asari makes threats of war, people who don't understand his threats are the problem. When a northerner says "if elections are rigged, there would be problems", such a northerner is a terrorist and enemy of State who must be arrested and jailed!!

What wonderful logic!!

Omenka, I understand Asari's threats and I also understand the threats from the North!
For your info, the threats started from the North and we have seen the result of how a nation can be made"ungovernable".
The threats from the North did not say "there would be problems", you are using that phrase to bend the truth.

We got threats from the North, it is normal to have a response from the South and the best we can do at this moment is to split Nigeria.
Re: Asari And The Nigerian Threat by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2014
eye4eye:

What did you mean by "Mohammedians Emirates"? I am currently in Dubai and your fellow Ibos are here in thousands selling rice and chicken in Arab nation. Many of them bear Muslim names and wear Arab brocade everywhere. Most of them speak Arabic fluently.

Why do you hate Muslims and Islam so much? You hate Muslims so much and your brothers are everywhere in the North doing business. It is going to be the end of Iboland if Nigeria should divide.

UAE is a Moslem country, any Biafran that goes there must be willing to obey the laws of the land.There is no conflict of interests. The same with Saudi Arabia, you don't have a drag of North and South, Christian and Moslem.

France is secular, and they have laws which all must obey. For example, they have a ban on Hijab, any Moslem woman visiting France would consider whether they can obey the law or not. If you cant obey, then stay in your place!

Nigeria is not UAE or Saudi Arabia! Nigeria is supposed to be secular!
Nigeria is not a Moslem country neither is it a Christian country!

Yet, the religious divide is causing serous tensions. For example, the selling f alcohol is legitimate in Nigeria, yet it is a crime in Kano! Haba!
Do we have a nation within another nation?

My Igbo brothers are in the North, yes, but we also know that thousands of them has been slaughtered not because they committed crimes but just because there are irreconcilable differences. Fulani herds men enter our territories at will, with weapons and would unleash terror at any slightest excise. Our people travel up North, with the mindset of "one Nigeria" only to discover that our ways of lives are miles apart. They are killed over nothing like a "piece of turn Koran".

Nigeria is not working and will never work! What is our national ideology?

I don't hate Moslems Sir. I only have issues with their general tendency to violence and shedding of blood and they have roots in the Koran and the teachings of Mohammed.

We are TIRED of it all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Court Debacle: E11 Chairman Mr. Femi Ajiniran On Channels Tv's / Photo Of Ekiti Governor With 1964 Mercedes Benz As His Official Car / DSS Detains, Releases APC Chief At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.