Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? (18809 Views)

After Making Heaven Or Hell, What Next? / Sins That Can Either Take You To Hell Fire Or Lake Of Fire - Your Choice / Is The Fear Of Hell What Keeps Xtians In Church ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by MizJanet(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
read the context of the chapter.

The Hebrew word for hell is sheol which actually refers to the grave.

And all his sons and all his daughters
rose up to comfort him; but he refused
to be comforted; and he said, For I will
go down into the grave [ sheol] unto my
son mourning. Thus his father wept for
him. ( Genesis 37:35 KJV)
The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he
bringeth down to the grave [ sheol], and
bringeth up. (1 Samuel 2:6 KJV)
O that thou wouldest hide me in the
grave [ sheol], that thou wouldest keep
me secret, until thy wrath be past, that
thou wouldest appoint me a set time,
and remember me! ( Job 14:13 KJV)

Ur myths exposed , on a normal day you people wont reveal that hell can actually refer to grave and not just the screaming of fire! Fire! By brainwashed fanatics . Keep on exposing your religious myths

Back to revelation 20:14 : is hell in that context refering to grave or fire ! Fire ! ?

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by dolphinheart(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
dolphinheart:
Bible verses needed on these thread .

1.Verses that show or tell what part(s) of man goes to hell.

2.verses that show death as a spirit.

3. Verses that shows what happens to man when he dies

Questions
Thought the fire of hell was supposed to burn people forever and ever. How come they are now removed and thrown into another type of fire.?

Why is hell thrown into the lake of fire?

If jesus has taken the righteous people to heaven when he ascended, who are the righteous he is coming again to ressurect?

I thought judge should be in the last day, why is there seperation in the treatment of the dead before judgement.?

As in, what is the criteria for putting people in the good and bad part of hell since 1. They are not being judged yet and 2. The book detailing their life on earth has not been opened.?

Since people believe man is made up of three parts , soul, spirit and body, which parts goes to hell and what is its condition there. ?

Where is hell?

The bible says, apart from hell, the sea gave up those dead in it , does this mean that some people did not go to hell when they died? If not pls explain.

No one is answering my question o

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by charlesbible14: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hell is grave, and Jesus was in Hell for three days before God resurrected him Act 2:31kjv other translations calls it WORLD OF THE DEAD 2 REALM OF THE DEAD 3 PIT 4 GRAVE 5 HADES (GREEK) 6,SHEOL (Hebrew ) Look Up Act 2:31 in different translations of the Bible &you find this different pherese. Finally hell and death will be thrown into the lake of fire, Revelation 20:14. which means everlasting destruction for death 1corinthians 15:26 since death will be destroyed forever, Hence there will be no more Hell which is Grave. LAKE OF fire simply means everlasting destruction, for the fact that HELL AND DEATH were thrown into it shows clearly that it can not be a literal fire because both things can not be harmed or affected by literal FIRE.

3 Likes

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by atoleybaba(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
dolphinheart:

No one is answering my question o
go to jw.org all ur question will be answered
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tnx bro
tunde4top:
it depends on the contextual usage in kingjames bible version. The word hell in mathew10:28 represents lake-of-fire (popularly known as hell-fire: it signifies an event where things are destroyed or perished once and for all). The word hell in revelation20:14 represents hedis (a place where the spirit of dead people that failed to believe in the gosple of jesus go), while the word lake-of-fire in that same verse signifies that one time event of destroying things with everlasting effect. These are the things and people that will partake in the destruction: mathew25:41- the devil and its angels. Jude5- unbelievers. Revelation20:14-hell that houses the spirit of unbelievers. 2peter3:7-heavens and earth. Please read those verses. Remain blessed.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrPresident:

when you stop reading those archaic primitive middle-east history books,
both hell and lake of fire will disappear from your mind.
live a good life and be good to others, ......thats all
religion is a scam!
hmmm... Its not bro
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Presidency25:
HELL IS THE NORMAL POLICE STATION WHILE THE LAKE OF FIRE IS KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON. Hell is temporal. The Lake of Fire is eternal. Hell is where wicked souls go to await their trial in the Day of Judgment. After they are found guilty, they are then sentenced to eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. I can go deeper but i doubt you can handle it, so let me stop here.

y do u doubt?

I can
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Presidency25:
HELL IS THE NORMAL POLICE STATION WHILE THE LAKE OF FIRE IS KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON. Hell is temporal. The Lake of Fire is eternal. Hell is where wicked souls go to await their trial in the Day of Judgment. After they are found guilty, they are then sentenced to eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. I can go deeper but i doubt you can handle it, so let me stop here.

y do u doubt?

I can.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
charlesbible14:
Hell is grave, and Jesus was in Hell for three days before God resurrected him Act 2:31kjv other translations calls it WORLD OF THE DEAD 2 REALM OF THE DEAD 3 PIT 4 GRAVE 5 HADES (GREEK) 6,SHEOL (Hebrew ) Look Up Act 2:31 in different translations of the Bible &you find this different pherese. Finally hell and death will be thrown into the lake of fire, Revelation 20:14. which means everlasting destruction for death 1corinthians 15:26 since death will be destroyed forever, Hence there will be no more Hell which is Grave. LAKE OF fire simply means everlasting destruction, for the fact that HELL AND DEATH were thrown into it shows clearly that it can not be a literal fire because both things can not be harmed or affected by literal FIRE.

tnx bro
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrPresident:

when you stop reading those archaic primitive middle-east history books,
both hell and lake of fire will disappear from your mind.
live a good life and be good to others, ......thats all
religion is a scam!
MizJanet:

Ur myths exposed , on a normal day you people wont reveal that hell can actually refer to grave and not just the screaming of fire! Fire! By brainwashed fanatics . Keep on exposing your religious myths
Back to revelation 20:14 : is hell in that context refering to grave or fire ! Fire ! ?
simplex2:
Hell was used for the first mind control project to instill fear: when its effects were not as effective as planned, lake of fire was introduced to send down the message and instill the much needed fear.
I guess its working..
^^ I told ya...its working. Remove hell and lake of fire from the bible and people will start reasoning with their senses.

pls atheists not needed here.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by cold(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hell is the upper chamber,for those who believe in god but failed to follow his commands. Whilst the lake of fire has been purposely built in the lower deck for people like us who say the idea of a god is nonsensical and total rubbish. The temperature in the lake of fire has been turned up several hundred degrees,far above and beyond anything we can or have ever imagined. God wants us to burn to cinders and our cinders burned again and again and again. You know he likes the aroma of burning flesh.Hmmm..looks like god is angry,very angry and he is a jealous god to boot. Atheists be afraid,be very afraid.

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ojaydedon:

y do u doubt?

I can.

Okay, let me see if you can handle this.....As i said earlier on, hell is temporal. The Lake of Fire is eternal. Hell is where wicked souls go to await their trial in the Day of Judgment. After they are found guilty, they are then sentenced to eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. The Sun that you see everyday is the Lake of Fire. God will then remove the Sun out of our Milky Way galaxy.

‎1 MILLION EARTHS CAN FIT INTO THE SUN! That makes the Sun (being the Lake of Fire) more than large enough to accommodate every demon, every fallen angel and every evil human. Moreover, because of the intensity of its gravitational pull, that makes it literally impossible for fallen angels--though winged creatures--to fly from off the Sun's surface. Once cast into the Sun, no rebel against God shall ever escape!

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by ojaydedon(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Presidency25:

Okay, let me see if you can handle this.....As i said earlier on, hell is temporal. The Lake of Fire is eternal. Hell is where wicked souls go to await their trial in the Day of Judgment. After they are found guilty, they are then sentenced to eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. The Sun that you see everyday is the Lake of Fire. God will then remove the Sun out of our Milky Way galaxy.

‎1 MILLION EARTHS CAN FIT INTO THE SUN! That makes the Sun (being the Lake of Fire) more than large enough to accommodate every demon, every fallen angel and every evil human. Moreover, because of the intensity of its gravitational pull, that makes it literally impossible for fallen angels--though winged creatures--to fly from off the Sun's surface. Once cast into the Sun, no rebel against God shall ever escape!

wow... Hmmm... Its hard to handle.. How did u come by this rhema..?

Hell too will be cast into the lake of fire.. Elaborate on that please..

Tnx..

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 14, 2015
ojaydedon:

wow... Hmmm... Its hard to handle.. How did u come by this rhema..?

It is written, "that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly." Ephesians 3:3

ojaydedon:

Hell too will be cast into the lake of fire.. Elaborate on that please..

Tnx..

I will do a short but very insightful series on this tomorrow, stay connected and remain blessed.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Gombs(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2015
MizJanet:

Okay, so how come ur hell comes to an end ,

Hell is a temporary place, like all temporary things, they come to an end.

i thought you guys say it will be eternal ?

You must be thinking wrongly. The lake of fire is eternal... No breaks.

Revelation 20:14

The Devil who deceived them will be hurled into Lake Fire and Brimstone, joining the Beast and False Prophet, the three in torment around the clock for ages without end.

Notice the bold above carefully. Sadly, you fall into the category of those in the above underlined. embarassed

Does it make sense to you that hell a place burning with fire , will be casted cast into another fire, so that the former fire can feel pain ?

Read the above red carefully and see how ridiculous your post sound. Meanwhile, thank me for the correction later. wink

Rev 20:14

Read the above red.... Slowly again.

Religious delusion , so ur god create a spirit named death ?

Who else did? You?

Where in ur religious book is death called a spirit ?
1 Corinthians 15 v26
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

How do you qualify an entity that's being in existence since the beginning of time? Why will an entity that's a condition, like you erroneously implied, be termed an enemy that shall be destroyed?

Meanwhile, Rev 9v11 MSG
They had a king over them, the Angel of the Abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, in Greek, Apollyon—"Destroyer."

** I know the intelligent ones know death is a condition

Alright, miss smarty... Why do man grow old and die, even though his cells keep reproducing (renewing) all through his lifetime? What took a hold of him? What caused the aging?

NB: Science cannot answer these, why? It's spiritual... Man is a spirit, what affects him always begins with the spirit.

same as sickness is a condition.

Sicknesses are incipient death. Go figure.

Need answers

I just obliged you. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by malvisguy212: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Gombs:

Hell is a temporary place, like all temporary things, they come to an end.

You must be thinking wrongly. The lake of fire is eternal... No breaks.

The Devil who deceived them will be hurled into Lake Fire and Brimstone, joining the Beast and False Prophet, the three in torment around the clock for ages without end.

Notice the bold above carefully. Sadly, you fall into the category of those in the above underlined. embarassed

Read the above read carefully and see how ridiculous your post sound. Meanwhile, thank me for the correction later. wink

Read the above red.... Slowly again.

Who else did? You?

1 Corinthians 15 v26
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

How do you qualify an entity that's being in existence since the beginning of time? Why will an entity that's a condition, like you erroneously implied, be termed an enemy that shall be destroyed?

Meanwhile, Rev 9v11 MSG
They had a king over them, the Angel of the Abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, in Greek, Apollyon—"Destroyer."

Alright, miss smarty... Why do man grow old and die, even though his cells keep reproducing all through his lifetime? What took a hold of him? What caused the aging?

NB: Science cannot answer these, why? It's spiritual... Man is a spirit, what affects him always begins with the spirit.

Sicknesses are incipient death. Go figure.

I just obliged you. cool cool
thank you my good friend for this reply, she called christians clueless but she did not know how clueless her post is, if death is not a spirit then what is it?

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by dolphinheart(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank you my good friend for this reply, she called christians clueless but she did not know how clueless her post is, if death is not a spirit then what is it?

Death is a condition, the inability of the body to maintain the life in it. If you cut someones throat, he bleeds and die!.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by dolphinheart(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2015
dolphinheart:
Bible verses needed on these thread .

1.Verses that show or tell what part(s) of man goes to hell.

2.verses that show death as a spirit.

3. Verses that shows what happens to man when he dies

Questions
Thought the fire of hell was supposed to burn people forever and ever. How come they are now removed and thrown into another type of fire.?

Why is hell thrown into the lake of fire?

If jesus has taken the righteous people to heaven when he ascended, who are the righteous he is coming again to ressurect?

I thought judge should be in the last day, why is there seperation in the treatment of the dead before judgement.?

As in, what is the criteria for putting people in the good and bad part of hell since 1. They are not being judged yet and 2. The book detailing their life on earth has not been opened.?

Since people believe man is made up of three parts , soul, spirit and body, which parts goes to hell and what is its condition there. ?

Where is hell?

The bible says, apart from hell, the sea gave up those dead in it , does this mean that some people did not go to hell when they died? If not pls explain.

No one wants to answer these questions
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by pBuhari(f): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
This is so CLICK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by genabc(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2015
I was told that the greatest attribute of God is love, y then will he planned to subject is subject to an endless suffering?... U guyz should wake up frm ur hallucination.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by myklangelo(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2015
It is just like saaying you have a coconut head, it doesn't mean u have coconut as a head, it is metaphorical.

Hell fire, lake of fire is all a metaphor for what awaits evil at the end of life.

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by INTROVERT(f): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2015
I haven't seen hell fire quoted verbatim in the bible.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by UyoTV: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2015
MizJanet:

Hehehe , death is a place . I guess sickness is also a place . bullshit

However, UyoTV.com is the New home for the Great News Stories on Sports, Politics, World, Breaking News Photos, Opinion and more. Our team is based in Uyo the capital city of Akwa Ibom east of Niger delta, south eastern Nigeria. Follow us on Website https://www.uyotv.com or…

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2015
I don't think so......
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Lovine: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Best Answer: Hell is only the English word for the generic grave. The idea of torture by roasting in fire is purely a pagan idea taken in to control the masses by the clergies. Using fear instead of knowledge or wisdom because they have neither.

The Bible describes the condition of the dead at Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10 and Psalms 146:4. This makes it impossible for the dead: to be tortured, know what the living are doing, talk to the living or do any traveling.

The Bible is also quite clear about what "the lake of fire" is. At Revelation 20:14, "And death and Ha′des were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire. " Repeating, "This means the second death, the lake of fire. "

What are the first and second deaths? Both have the same conditions for the dead. Only one difference between them. That is a release out of death. Hell, or the grave, does have a release of its victims. As 20:13 informs, "13 And the sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Hell gave up those dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds."

John 5:28-29 details, "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment."

This is how all the faithful ones to God have their reward in the past from Abel on. By a resurrection from the dead to life. Not only them but as a most fair God, he also restores to life those who died before knowing there was a choice to be made as to who they will serve--God or Satan. Paul showed this by Acts 24:15, "and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. " Obviously, there would be no point to restoring the willfully wicked to life. This would then mean those DECLARED righteous and unrighteous.

This is opposite to the belief in a fiery burning Hell from which there is no escape. Not the first time popular belief has not paid attention to truth. The "lake of fire" on the other hand, is different in that there is really no escape. Once there, it is permanent. This is why that first death and the grave or Hell, are thrown into "the lake of fire" or the 2nd death.

3 Likes

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Emyogalanya: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
The way you ask e be like you want select the one wey you want enter Both are same and one thing but if you doubt me just try and die as a sinner first then you can prove me wrong/right thank me from there
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
I haven't seen hell fire quoted verbatim in the bible.
You will soon see it

1 Like

Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
charlesbible14:

Sorry, is that your face? Please don't say YES
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by lawlex(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2015
Lake of fire primay school..... hell fire institution ;Do
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by kiddkash(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2015
1) the spelling are different 2) the pronunciation are different.
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by mohisi: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Kirinwa:
Hell is like cell while lake of fire is like prison.
Hell is 'bearable' compared to lake of fire.Hmm I don't wish it on anyone.

Satan, demons, sinners who died unrepented, death and hell will be cast into lake of fire which I the second death.
my friend wht r u saying cell n prison r besame
Re: Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? by MuttleyLaff: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2015
ojaydedon:
when you study the bible, you will will hear of lake of fire been mentioned in some parts, and hell been mentioned in some other portion...
Pls what is the difference between the two, or are they the same?
Elaborate explanation is needed pls.. Thanks
cc ojaydedon, Gombs, MizJanet, Presidency25, malvisguy212, dolphinheart, INTROVERT, Freemanan, charlesbible14, Lovine, Brown47

Lake Of Fire and Hell, are not the same thing. Their differences are explained as follows:

Hell is neither Hebrew or Greek in origin

Sheol is, what is in the original Hebrew text for hell
in other words, hades or hell was the Greek substitution for Sheol

As a matter of fact, Hell actually finds it roots in the classic Greek mythology, hades

Hades incidentally was the ancient Greek god of the underworld.
The god's name (i.e. Hades) later turned to mean the place or abode of the dead, which actually is what Sheol is or signifies

Gehenna is a valley, in Jerusalem, used as a dumping refuse site and was used by Jesus to depict the Lake of fire
(i.e. a place of destruction, as in a palce for destroying via incineration)

As earlier mentioned, Gehenna was the incinerating refuse dump in Jerusalem
Hades however, historically and originally is the name of a Greek god until it got turned to meaning the place or abode of the dead
It later got interchanged with hell, which is from a German word root
It was bible translators who were substituing the original Hebrew word Sheol, with Greek counterparts Hades/Hell that made hell stick with us today

The vital point here is that the Jews DO NOT HAVE THE Greek idea or concept of Hades/Hell

Hell is a greek concept, Jews never had hell, they never shared the Greek mythology of hell.
They had sheol quite alright
they definitely were aware of sheol, abraham's bosom or paradise but not the Greek hell mythology

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
- Is an interim place called hell or hades where people go to and languish in torment pending the white throne judgement?
No, there is not an interim place called hell or hades where people go to and languish in torment pending the white throne judgement
That is part of Greek mythology
What exists, is, Sheol, which had two sections with a dividing gulf
Those initially in the good side of Sheol (i.e. Abraham's bosom) are now in Paradise

- Is there eternal torment for the wicked after the second death?
No, no there is NO ETERNAL torment or punishment for the wicked.
"Eternal torment" is a misinterpretation or mistransliteration of the original Aramaic/Greek text.

The fact and truth of the matter is, just like the flames of Gehenna, the incinerating refuse dump in Jerusalem effectively & thoroughly burnt the rubbish, so will death and the wicked be destroyed in a thorough manner, after the second death, the second death being the Lake of Fire
- when something is destroyed in a thorough manner, it means it is eternal, as in, eternal means, it is permanent, no returning to, no going back to etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.