Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Govt As Social Contract Btw The Pple Demselves And Its Oppo; A Case Study of 9ja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt As Social Contract Btw The Pple Demselves And Its Oppo; A Case Study of 9ja (400 Views)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / Transparency Int'l Rates President GEJ Govt As Best, Says Buhari, Obasanjo... / Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govt As Social Contract Btw The Pple Demselves And Its Oppo; A Case Study of 9ja by jayonpoint(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2014
in efforts trying to establish the basis of government all over d world, it's pertinent to understand dat poltical system of Govts world over was solely affirm as d need to regulate d activities of man n his environ. As the rich grew in greed @d expense of d poor (the have not) so is his fear of safety amongst dem. Basically, govt is a direct essence of human development. It's a consensus mandate of trust to social contract btw d pple demselves n nt d opposite. The studies of democracy theory n its practice made us realized while its not d absolute best of govt, it provides d doctrine of good-governance n guaranteed freedom of social contacts etc..my major concern is, in d third world countries Nigeria inclusive where govt is believed to be a contract bwn d have n d have not, where govt is given a dffrnt meaning as against best practices, where corruption is institutionalised n little or no hope to common man, where impunity is on d rise, where institutions are crying baby of d govt of d day. These n others caught my guard n I dare to ask if our colour was a course. I'm privilege to have pple abroad whose aim at coming back to d country is a taboo even when they're nt doing so well bt rather die trying abroad dan die trying in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Country / Wanna Increase Your Money? / Jonathan Pronises To Curb Insurgency, Cross-border Crimes Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.