Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Programme To Know 1st As A Programming Beginner/novice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programme To Know 1st As A Programming Beginner/novice (815 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Create A Programme To Predict Stock Market? / Oracle Launches Capacity-building Programme To Close IT Skills Gap In Africa / Should A Beginner Learn 2 Programming Languages At Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Programme To Know 1st As A Programming Beginner/novice by franklyneo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Plss can the gurus in the house advice me on the program i should learn 1st as a beginner teaching myself programming.am confused,i need step by step guide on how best i can learn programming by myself n be better than those who studied it in d uni...someone plss help me.

And where can i get d softwares for practical and video tutorials.thanks
Re: What Programme To Know 1st As A Programming Beginner/novice by GbengaPs(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
To start programming you need to look at where you're going i.e what you want to achieve. Your interest could be web development, mobile apps development, desktop apps development or may be video game development, the list goes on. Then you choose a programming language. There are a lot of languages out there Java, C#, Python, PHP, Javascript, Objective C just to mention a few. Programming is programming. Learn programming with one of these languages and you can find your way around others (I'm not a pro, so I wont tell you which to choose, but I think C# is cool). For video tutorials thenewboston.com or buckysroom.org would help but you need books sha. Think I've said a little. The bosses will tell you more. All the best.
Re: What Programme To Know 1st As A Programming Beginner/novice by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dang bro. This is the first thread created in the programming section. Why creating another thread for it.
Re: What Programme To Know 1st As A Programming Beginner/novice by Javanian: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Help Me Someone Else Is Using My Account / Java Programmers, I Need Ur Assistance Urgently. / Result Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.