Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C (2829 Views)

Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Nigerian Military Bars 278 Muslim Pilgrims, Senator From Flying Out Of Maiduguri / Katsina State To Airlift 500 Muslim Pilgrims Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Calculia:
Open your mouth. My dog wanna pee inside

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by meforyou1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Don't u people know that there are Hausas living in the east?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
TribalEAST: So ibos have start going to mecca

which Igbo?
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by aljharem(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: Open your mouth. My dog wanna pee inside

Fstranger is that you ?

Please come back to Nairaland. Baba I beg grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by adamskutty(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Wat happened to Abuja Airport??

Was this the reason Sambo was so happy announcing 5 Turkish Airline operations from Enugu?

Please take ur hajj to Abuja and port harcourt, before one of them, actually blow up the newly constructed international airport.(Knowing Ndiigbo with their laid-back attitude, will be a piece of cake)
oh jeeez, moda'fvcker, ur lips look like the anus of a fowl thar just laid eggs grin

Tell ur miserable, God forsaken, cursed kind to stop trooping into u.a.e and dubia like bees, u drug trader grin

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by dekronik: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well, the report didn't specifically indicate if the travellers were Igbo, or Hausa or Yoruba. But I want to believe the intended message was the opening of the Enugu-Jeddah air route which if we look at critically, is good for business. It won't just be northern traders importing goods from Saudi enroute Kano. Same goods will now start entering through Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: oh jeeez, moda'fvcker, ur lips look like the anus of a fowl thar just laid eggs grin
Tell ur miserable, God forsaken, cursed kind to stop trooping into u.a.e and dubia like bees, u drug trader grin

It is only natural that u feel pain...Afterall, u feel it is ur right, priviledge and entitlement to lay claim to the leadership position of a multicultural nation... That born to rule mentality... ndo!

Foolish fellow! sad

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by adamskutty(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

It is only natural that u feel pain...Afterall, u feel it is ur right, priviledge and entitlement to lay claim to the leadership position of a multicultural nation... That born to rule mentality... ndo!

Foolish fellow! sad
i am igala, u warthog faced, burnt skin buffalo grin grin

It is spelt privilege not priveledge u deranged lowlife mof0 grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin
adamskutty: i am igala, u warthog faced, burnt skin buffalo grin grin

It is spelt privilege not priveledge u deranged lowlife mof0 grin
you look calm @ ur dp but why did u have bad mouth like this >: it is not fair,be a gentle man.
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by MayorofLagos(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
berem: Instead of applauding this good development coming from the land of the rising sun,posters on this thread are religiously and ethnically making silly comments.

Too bad!

...and there are good things to cheer!

1. The sea is dried and we can see the tarmac again...yeeeeeeeeee our airport is back cheesy cheesy!!

2. Alhaji Okonkwo Chidiebere Abdullahi will get a gold tooth plus have entitlement to have a harem.

3. Alhaja Berem Chinyere Ahmed can now wear her hijab and even sef be a eleha if she so chooses, she gets gold teeth as well.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Iykopee(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
dekronik: Well, the report didn't specifically indicate if the travellers were Igbo, or Hausa or Yoruba. But I want to believe the intended message was the opening of the Enugu-Jeddah air route which if we look at critically, is good for business. It won't just be northern traders importing goods from Saudi enroute Kano. Same goods will now start entering through Enugu.

^^^ Guy welldone. U made a point i had been longing for while reading through numerous posts. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Remarkable: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mayor of no man's land, why are you being a coward naa

You open a thread and not man enough to face the music and answer questions directed at you

I'm not going to let you get away with this one, more Igbos or less Igbos? https://www.nairaland.com/politics/2

(Until you learn to stop opening random, useless threads about people that are greater than your sango and oduduwa gods).

?
MayorofLagos:

1. The sea is dried and we can see the tarmac again...yeeeeeeeeee our airport is back cheesy cheesy!!

2. Alhaji Okonkwo Chidiebere Abdullahi will get a gold tooth plus have entitlement to have a harem.

3. Alhaja Berem Chinyere Ahmed can now wear her hijab and even sef be a eleha if she so chooses, she gets gold teeth as well.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Lolz! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by adamskutty(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
mzteemarh: grin you look calm @ ur dp but why did u have bad mouth like this >: it is not fair,be a gentle man.
hehe! Naso i see am grin ,not my fault! Lol!
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Collynzo22:
Who says they are Igbos?
There are several hausa mallams and Alhajis scattered all over Igbo land, but I didn't expect a Yoruba man like you to know that.
There muslims in Abakaliki that are about setting up an Islamic university in that town. They are Igbo.
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by OreMI22: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
TribalEAST: So ibos have start going to mecca

[size=18pt]To such ignorant statement.
Yes, there are Igbo muslims![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLO335FwjjA
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Remarkable: Mayor of no man's land, why are you being a coward naa

You open a thread and not man enough to face the music and answer questions directed at you

I'm not going to let you get away with this one, more Igbos or less Igbos? https://www.nairaland.com/politics/2

(Until you learn to stop opening random, useless threads about people that are greater than your sango and oduduwa gods).

?
Lolzzxx mayorofnomansland. The guy na mufus

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
There muslims in Abakaliki that are about setting up an Islamic university in that town. They are Igbo.

Leave those mugus. Let them be living in denial. You can see some of them already talking shit instead of applauding the fact that the airport is being used for one of the things airports are used for. Some people are just to daft and ignorant. Especially that goat of a girl called bitch4lyfe or whats that her useless moniker again.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by ikweremilitant: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
grafikii:
Ibo youths now wear jalambia and kaftans with turban around their neck all over the south east
o boy is this your own style of islamic evengerlism?ur prophet used sword and you come upgrade with propaganda.meeeen see swag!
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by thwarrior72: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thank God igbos are unique tribe, that rejected islam outrightly when otoman danfodio brought it & till today still reject & abhors it like a plague. It's abominable to even eat with a muslim, talkless of becoming one, for a foreigner in igboland, like hausas, yorubas or SS u are free to practice ur damn islam anyhow u like, no harassment or bullying of any sort. We are a civilised tribe that believe in freedom of worship & association hence will not infringe on anyones freedom or choice.

Back to the topic.........I hate the idea of air lifting southeast based hausa/yoruba muslim to mecca through that airport, the airport is too new to be used as a rout to mecca, why not continue with PH airport?, I don't want jihadist to be traveling through that nascent airport for now tongue

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Descartes: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Aigbofa: Enugu is no man's land.
Safe pilgrimage to all my ibo muslim brothers.
grin grin
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by RayPsst(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
thwarrior72: Thank God igbos are unique tribe, that rejected islam outrightly when otoman danfodio brought it & till today still reject & abhors it like a plague. It's abominable to even eat with a muslim, talkless of becoming one, for a foreigner in igboland, like hausas, yorubas or SS u are free to practice ur damn islam anyhow u like, no harassment or bullying of any sort. We are a civilised tribe that believe in freedom of worship & association hence will not infringe on anyones freedom or choice.

Back to the topic.........I hate the idea of air lifting southeast based hausa/yoruba muslim to mecca through that airport, the airport is too new to be used as a rout to mecca, why not continue with PH airport?, I don't want jihadist to be traveling through that nascent airport for now tongue

Take it or Lick it! grin Ibos now have Almajir! grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by ShagariAbacha: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2014
berem: Instead of applauding this good development coming from the land of the rising sun,posters on this thread are religiously and ethnically making silly comments.

Too bad!
Its apparent you are from that state mr/mrs .I'm an APC supporter ,you are an APC supporter too and the same feeling PDP supporters get when you make stupïd comments against them is equal to the same feeling you get when PDP says stupîd against APC. That same demoralizing, irritating,depressing and annoying feeling is what you are having an overdose of now because of what's being said about your tribe or state. You just have to bear it. Same could have also been said about the hausas or yorubas. Its all part of the fun. Someone also said that the hausas are the best when it comes to smuggling drugs in nigeria. I swallowed that in good fate and allowed him to continue barking.
Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Remarkable: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2014
can you specifically indicate the part of the clip that was the calling in Igbo you were referring to?

the opening calling was not in Igbo... the prayers the murmured at the ending was not in Igbo... barely audible as well....

so unless you were trying a bait and switch style of 'advertising'/Islamic-evenagelism so that people will listen to the discussion they were having..... then you probably don't know what "Igbo language" is, or downrightly mischevious.

C'est tout. C'est

-Remarkable.
OreMI22:

[size=18pt]To such ignorant statement.
Yes, there are Igbo muslims![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLO335FwjjA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by eaglechild: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2014
As long as they don't blow up anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by thwarrior72: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2014
RayPsst:

Take it or Lick it! grin Ibos now have Almajir! grin
Stop deceiving ur self, even with the mingling of igbos with muslims in sw & north, there's zero possibility of finding a single igbo muslim in these regions, talkless of southeast, where islam &muslims is nonexistent..............:............................................

Igbos know the dangers of islam & avoided it like a plague from the onset. Our progenitors rejected it hence we also reject it. "We are built upon the foundations of our forefathers & the prophets" tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins First Ever Airlift Of Muslim Pilgrims To Mecca- B B C by Macelliot(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2014
grafikii:
Ibo land is 55% Muslim
Chaiiii
Igbo land is 97% Christian. 2.009% Pagans. And 00000.1% Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / After He Died, Buhari Visited To Condole The Family / Jega Faults IGP, Says No Law Bars Waiting After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.