Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. (25106 Views)

How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) / How I Was Scammed By A Jamb Official (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by edulink: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
As far as i know, www.studyconsults.com are the only credible and honest agents in the business and everyone in my school is testifying and for those who say Ukraine isn't good.Please stop deceiving people.i am here for sometime now and everything is OK
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by donmaselo: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
edulink iquite agree with u.please everyone here should know this.most agents in ukraine are thieves and would heavily charge and extort you when you arive in ukraine,they charge outrageous amount for invitation letter.i am telling you because i am in ukraine for 2 years now.Ukraine is a beautiful country unlike what peaple say and rasism is not sually a problem.life is cheap and intresting but the truth is that if you want to apply for admission,go only thru www.studyconsults.com. they are the only relaiable people that are at least God fearing and wont cheat you.i am here thru them.please beware of Cheaters
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by sconsults: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2010
hello everyone.i am a student agent in Ukraine.i have seen that our good name have spoken for us
in the forum.if you want to study in Ukraine.contact us at www.studyconsults.com and you will know the
differences between us and others both in Charges and visa success.
T[b]he Ukrainian embassy in Nigeria will be opening on the 1st of July 2010[/b] and from my experience,
going to the embassy after 2 weeks of opening is a waste of time because you must then have to
pay to thieving agents to get an appointment.we will be sending an experienced representative
to help out our students.he will be in Nigeria by 26th of the month.

ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD ENDEAVOR TO GET THEIR INVITATION LETTERS BEFORE
THE 1ST OF JULY
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by evanso: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
If at all am going to ukraine,i want to ask you nigerians that are over there if there is any work opportunities over there cos na bar fit make me leave naija go anoda country, or any country where i can work and earn some cash or do runz except from drugs.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by malcomxtev(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2010
Hello everyone,
i will like to include that everyone that wrote on this topic make there own points but we should not forget that everyone writing have one or the other reason of voicing out.,
some are right with there point and some very far from it.,
my advice to any parents, students that wish to study in Ukraine is to make a good research from friends and family here in Ukraine or directly from the university but don't be to excite to believe all the school or your friend or family may tell you, better compare and contrast before making the right decision,
of cos there will always be good and bad people on the planet., and for the main fact the good once still exist then what is what doing is what doing well.
i am a graduate of administration from Lugansk national university, after my two year experience in Russia federation i moved to Ukraine to complete my Bsc and master in the same field.
even since my undergraduate years i have been helping Nigerians to get admission and study visa to Ukraine and i can say it loudly that God has helped me to be success in helping numbers of Nigerian to get here without any problem or exorbitant payment for there processing.
i am now working fully as an agent here in Ukraine.
i will be glad to answer and help any Nigerian interested in coming down to study.,please note that i am basically into helping those that have the wish to come and study or further there education.
another fact is that there is no work here and there is always a language problem at first so be informed and don't let anyone deceive you to come here for work.
my information is below in case there will be any questions.
critics also are welcomed as long as i have nothing to hide so everyone is welcome with there comments and views.
thanks.

(Interested in studying or to continue your education in any university of your choice in Ukraine? Contact me and you have the chance to get here without paying EXAGGERATED cost and problems getting documents and visa issued. Check my INFO for more information.

None appearance visa processing both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria,
my charges are reasonable and for sure you get value for your money.

My contact information’s are:
Akingbile Adebayo Stephen.
Email: malcomxtev@yahoo.com, akingssteve@gmail.com, malcomxsteve@yahoo.com
Mobile Number: +380958697411, +380688731472
address in Ukraine: vul. Oboronna 2, Luhansk, 91011.
You can also contact me through my facebook page sadAkings Steve)
your questions will be answered accordingly.

Looking forward in helping you make your dream to study abroad.

you can read more through this links: http://akingssteve..com/  ,http://www.ifeyinka.com/2010/04/student-visa-ukraine-made-easy-for.html)
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by samadvice: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2010
Hi

Am a indian. I am a consultant. Am a human.

Yes most of the students who wish to study in ukraine face problems which are mentioned previously by others.

But somebody whoz dream is to become a medical doctor and if he/she has no other option in back home to full fill his/her dream then studying in ukraine is the only option.

Please always clear with facts about university you are going!!!!!

Hostel fee : 600 - 1000 USD

Say if your consultants tells you its 1000USD, So it is for 12 months. ie 1000/12 = 83 USD/month

Assume 1 USD is 45 INR (Indian rupee)

83 USD = 3735 INR.

Guys in india, 3735/month is actually nothing. Usually the hostel fee in india itself will come around 5000INR/month.

Tuition fee : 3500 USD/year = 157500 INR

In india if you want to study medicine it will cost you somewhere around 80000 USD for managment quota.

So usually the consultants will ask for 5000USD/year. If somebody ask more than that then its a scam.

Problems you may face:

Hostel facility
Professors wont spoon feed like how you get in india
People always look for money
No part time jobs

How you can avoide:

Good Hostel mate
Make your mind that you are here only for studies
Keep yourself occupied with books and games
Always be good and do good.

From my heart, I have many nigerian friends. They are very humble and nice. I will say 90%
consultants from nigeria are good. Money is not motive but little money will encourage you to
serve better.

Tution fee: 3500 USD
Hostel fee: 1000 USD
Service (For consultants) : 500 USD

Thats it!! Dont pay any money before you arrive ukraine.

I hope somebody will get benefit out my post. God bless you all.

I am not doing this to promote anything. This is for your guidance. Read this and understand the
real situation in ukraine.

Best wishes
Sam
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
The poster is correct, those people are more corrupt than Nigerains.
the only person I know that have helped quite a number of people is
Nnamdi Jeph. His doing Medicine in one of the Ukrainian Uni.
you can search him on facebook. nnamdijeph@yahoo.com
+380930828955. Many of all these consultants will not tell you the truth because they are in for money making. [b]only a trusted [/b]person can.
if you have doubts, let me know
{{{{
hope this helps.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by hannie: 2:08am On Nov 30, 2010
samadvice:

Hi

Yes most of the students who wish to study in ukraine face problems which are mentioned previously by others.

But somebody whoz dream is to become a medical doctor and if he/she has no other option in back home to full fill his/her dream then studying in ukraine is the only option.

Say if your consultants tells you its 1000USD, So it is for 12 months. ie 1000/12 = 83 USD/month

83 USD = 3735 INR.

Guys in india, 3735/month is actually nothing. Usually the hostel fee in india itself will come around 5000INR/month.

In india if you want to study medicine it will cost you somewhere around 80000 USD for managment quota.

So usually the consultants will ask for 5000USD/year. If somebody ask more than that then its a scam.

Problems you may face:

Hostel facility
No part time jobs

How you can avoide:

Good Hostel mate

From my heart, I have many nigerian friends. They are very humble and nice. I will say 90%
consultants from nigeria are good. Money is not motive but little money will encourage you to
serve better.

I am not doing this to promote anything. This is for your guidance. Read this and understand the

Best wishes
Sam

hope you are not RAJA ? grin
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by samadvice: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2010
lol am not raja smiley

I told clearly am indian and education consultant. But am not here to promote anything!!

I am trying to tell people the real situation. Those who just blah blah are one who is not willing to study or those who juz come and fly.

If you really want to study with low cost , then you have to sacrifice certain thing in life.

Best wishes,
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by devilisali: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
i have been in Ukraine for quite some time and i know what is really happening in her educational sphere. Raja is a very big thief,but you do not really have to blame him totally for what he is doing. There are some so called Nigerian Students who call themselves pastors,who work with this criminal called Raja. There are also some ladies here who are also students who extort and exploit naive Nigerian students who come here to study. I will not mention the names of these ladies now,but will mention them when the time is right. They can run,but the will never find a place to hide. Ukraine is a good place to study,but be careful so as not to be scammed.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by devilisali: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine.
« #37 on: November 29, 2010, 07:15 AM »
Hi

83 USD = 3735 INR.

Problems you may face:

Hostel facility
No part time jobs

How you can avoide:

Good Hostel mate

serve better.

Best wishes
Sam

you are Raja,pretending to be another person. These are your former fees,now they've been increased. I know the real cost. If you are not Raja,then you are one of those who work with him. Be very careful,people are angry with you everywhere,even in your country(Malaysia).
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by hannie: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2011
^ obviously it is RAJA . . .anyone in the Ukrainian student travel firmament will decode RAJA is one and same person as samadvice . . . now please do us all a favour by listing all u know are involved in ripping people off their hrd earned dough, thanks wink
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by samadvice: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dear friends,

I am not raja infact am not working under him. Neither i never spoke with him. Am a overseas education consultant in india. We promote various countries universities like UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Switzerland , Cyprus and ukraine. Also am not here to promote my brand name.

But from my knowledge people who works under him charge so much and blame all these to raja. I know some consultants in India who charges 6500USD for the first year. You know what, there are more students who are willing to avail their service!!!

I will tell you one thing, Raja is a big business man. Please try to view in that point. He has so many sub agents and allowing them to earn as much as they wish. His business strategy is very good, he planned very well years ago and eating fruits now.

The students role is to choose right agent who will be affordable and give good service.

Most of the students goes for service provided by former students who have studied in lugansk or current student, this is even bad. Most of the former students from lugansk who have failed or not interested in studies will be doing these service in lugansk. They dont have any option other than earning some bugs by getting admission. I have seen so many students who studies in lugansk just give service even for 400 usd. If there is a problem in getting visa these former students or current student will run away . i strongly recommened students to choose any agent who have reputation in dealing with student visa. Students who all went after 2008 are doing good and their aim is becoming a good doctor.people who all went before that not everyone but more are willing to become education consultants for ukraine. This is very bad and as a whole their priority of working as medical doctor is dumped. So i suggest student to just study and not to think about money.

Please dont complicate the admission for studying in ukraine. Just make it simple so atleast the parents will be peaceful. And i request all these former or current students to study well and just dont go behind this money which you are getting for short time. As this may spoil your deserved future career.

Once again, am not raja. And i dont even get a penny of wat ever he is earning. This is just a general view about a business man. So guys who show haterd feeling towards him would be a failed business person. And ofcourse there may be few students who would have got poor service due to these sub agents.

Anyway its my view. Some people will be angry wit my view. Work hard to earn money and if you start blame game then its of no use.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by hannie: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2011
^ tell that to the marines . . .big businessman my foot! cheesy

u are Raja, and u just gave urself away.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by samadvice: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hi

Ok i dono whether he is big business man or petty business man. I Just googled for studying in ukraine and most of the contacts are his phone , web , etc. So obviously his works have worked.

Am not a fan of raja. I never seen this person. I respect everyone, who do their work sincerely. I heard he looks shortish!!

But one thing for sure if there is so many critics about this person, then that itself shows he his doing good. Most of the person who commented on this thread are trying to market by blamming someone. Come to fact , you might be current student aswell.

"Big business man, your foot" The way you wrote itself shows how much angry or frustrated abt raja. I really dont understand you may be correct or wrong.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by hannie: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
^ talk to the hand mate . . .

to hell with Raja tongue
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by samadvice: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2011
Hi

Am not replying to you hannie, doesnt matter if you show ur hand or back, no body cares about you.

Some one who really wants to study in ukraine will surely benefit of my post. NEVER BELIEVE IN FORMER OR CURRENT STUDENTS!! They dont know nothing and they may cheat you. This is my last point. Please read all my post before you take any hasty decision.

Best wishes guys
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by geesus: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
I also came to ukraine thru UCESC, they are genuine but at the same time also thief, their money is too much!
because some one is coming to ukraine they will collect money frm someone assive you are going to U.S
All these agent are all thieves, Bleep them all and Bleep ukraine itself,
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by adeibi: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
Wot about Austria? Just got admittd 2 Jku in austria
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by ukrainstud(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2011
Get in touch with ukrainestudent@yahoo.com if you are interested in getting admitted to Ukraine for any course of your choice even transfer of academic credits to any ukrainian university.i will give you a straight forward step to step advice on what to do .You dont have to waste money on expensive conduits.you can get the visa on your own its so easy.especially if you cant afford the agency prices.i ll expecct your mail.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by hannie: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
samadvice:

Hi

Am not replying to you hannie, doesnt matter if you show your hand or back, no body cares about you.

Some one who really wants to study in ukraine will surely benefit of my post. NEVER BELIEVE IN FORMER OR CURRENT STUDENTS!! They dont know nothing and they may cheat you. This is my last point. Please read all my post before you take any hasty decision.

Best wishes guys

Retarded thief!
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by ibudes: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hello
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by kol8701: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2011
Hello there, Im new to this forum. I'm looking to study in Ukraine, im a Nigeria citizen and would love to exchange few emails with you regarding the issue. Thanks alot in advance.

Ps: my email addy is k o l a y 2 k_ 2 @yaho o .com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by kol8701: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2011
Hello Cabage, Im new to this forum. I'm looking to study in Ukraine, im a Nigeria citizen and would love to exchange few emails with you regarding the issue. Thanks alot in advance.

Ps: my email addy is k o l a y 2 k_ 2 @yaho o .com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by alberbo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
All u said is true.There is much scam going on in the "study in ukraine" sphere. Actually ,what is encountered most is cases of consultants or agents charging exorbitant rates.anyways if one should actually come across a right minded agent who can be plain in dealing and tell the exact amount of fees required to be paid and also specifying the consultancy and agency fee.I also think that asking for specifications before proceeding with any dealing with these agents should be a wise decision. I myself is an agent and i do specify my agency fee which i think is not much.any other fee is the exact fee required by the school.which also can be verified. Be free to contact me for any further inquiry.
+380934699511 e=mail iyke4real5050@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by pateuropa(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2011
I wonder why people would go and study in Ukraine- a developing country for that matter. I live in Germany and many Ukranians and Russians are begging to come to the EU( many of them even live in Germany and other European countries-running from dem country) .

Note- maybe cos of ignorance people think the Ukraine or Russia are members of the European Union or developed economies- they are not---and in those two countries like other European countries if you decide you want to live there- you need to learn the language which would take you years and money.

But why ukraine or even Russia? Are people so desperate to travel abroad or have their ass fried in cold. I laugh when people say they studied in ukraine or Russia- east block certificate- those countries are also corrupt and worse in terms of living conditions as naija,

My people here open your eyes and do a thorough research before making a wasteful excursion to such countries.

I am not saying the education is crap- but why would you leave your country with no regular supply of electricity, aluta, ASUU strike, unemployment , a developing country and go somewhere else where the living conditions are similar or worse. Is it to be labelled- Bode , Musa, Taye is abroad----no wonder many end up commiting suicide or been killed or perhaps doing drugs and other miserable things.

The conclusion is that you need to open your eyes- all those telling you Europe na gold , na paradise- Its all a lie- I lived in europe for more than 6years- studied in between those periods and I would tell you; do your research well before living naija.
Stop listening to gossips of paradise and good life- not all that glitters is gold.

Visit- www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

Richard Akindele In Child Pornography, Chanted Incantation - Prosecutor / Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School / 40 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Dumb

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71