Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. (25108 Views)

How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) / How I Was Scammed By A Jamb Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by badguuy: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
This is for all Nigerian Students planning to come study in Ukraine, It’s a good thing come and study here, as we all know what it means to study in Europe, but the most important thing to do first is to get enough information before involving/committing yourself to anything, In Ukraine here, the general language is Russian/Ukrainian, there's a language barrier, though that’s a minor thing, what seem to be the major problem is the people you deal with in the process of getting admission in schools, you need to be very careful, and that seem to be the first step in the whole thing, what I'm getting at is, here in Ukraine Asians seem to be many in the admission business, they're all scammer, no matter how they sweet-talk you, please do not fall for it, they will scam you, and there’s nothing you or anybody can do about it, if you try to be smart, you will be "deported" because they have a very good connection with the Immigration at the airport.
      There's nothing wrong with studying here in Ukraine, this is how it works, when you get admitted in any school here in Ukraine, you'll be sent an Invitation to study by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, to get admitted in the school you need to go through an agent, to help you through all necessary processes, so you are coming to the country through the agent, that’s recommended, the invitation will help you secure your visa in Ukrainian Embassy in Nigeria.
     Now you have your visa, normally you have to inform the school and your agent that you will coming, so as to make arrangements to pick you up at the airport, here’s where the nightmare happens, at the airport, your agent must have got rights from your school to pick you at the airport, so they can only release you to him, (You must have someone to pick you at the airport, its recommended) there at the airport he demands for your school fees and some money to settle the Immigration, if you’re trying to be smart, asking why you have to pay your schools at the airport, you are making him want to tell the immigration to send you back, they will listen to him not you. Normally you are not suppose to pay school fees at the airport. (For what nah?) But he(The agent) will ask you to give him your fees so he can help you pay, that you don’t need to do any wahala, if you obey, which you must obey, he will pay half of your school fees, that’s if he’s kind enough to pay half, some of them won’t pay at all, he will tell the school that you will pay up after few days, that you don’t want to travel with too much cash, and after few days in school, the school will wonder why you have to come all over from your country and not having money to pay your fees, and you know what happens next, so the best thing to do is to avoid all ASIAN AGENTS, no matter the connection, even if it’s your friend, relations that introduce you don’t deal with them, or through internet. Their are Nigerian Agent here, who are very honest and trustworthy to deal with.
     Agents Company names like EduConsult (Yousuf Khan), Amrik, Raja Veron, and or any Asian name, please avoid them, more names will be posted later I’m telling you this from what I saw, I’m not assuming…,
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by dammochi: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2009
is true plsssssssssssss
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by otokx(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2009
stay in your country.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by jot01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2009
Thanks Broda,
Am here In South Africa and wanted to deal with an Ukraine for the study Visa, I wont go ahead with that and will keep My Money till I see the right Link, do you advise any Link?

Thanks Badguy,, lol
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by DrKitaun(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
thats why I keep advising that people should go through the people that are trusted and work directly with the Embassy here directly in facilitating studying in Ukraine

Ukrainian Centre for Educaton, Socio-Cultural Centre, Golonto, Ikorodu opposiye Mallo filling station is the place to go to . . .

I have an in-law who is enjoying studies in Ukraine by virtue of having gone thru UCESC . . . .
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by bratdawa: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2009
Badguy, thanks a lot 4 dis enlightment. to all other members,  he has said the thruth, the whole truth and notting but the truth. well to any student who wish to study here in ukraine, i will advice you not to go thru any agent in Nigeria simple because most of dem work with the Asians en it will also result to scam. PLZ be very carefull. i will be glad to do so. registration is on for 2009 2010 academic year.

ATTN aviod all Nigerian agents orgainising ukrainian Nigerian schools or what ever, there is a naval school in OYO STATE owned by one Nigerian naval Captain which i dont want to mention his name. he has an office in cocoa house dugbe ibadan,  plz avoid him he is a big man scammer. he will scam u properly,  also avoid name like COMRADE JUSTIN in Nigeria, Dr AYAYA in Ukraine, YUSUF KHAN in Ukraine, LEWAKOTI in ogba IKeja Lagos this office is owned by a student a Nigerian student in Ukraine who has also been scamming pple,  Pls be very carefull. i was a victim last year

to travelxpot, just do your cousin a great favour by stopping him ,    its all about scam,  das is exactly his charges 1millon to 1.3 millon, en he will collect 700 dollars from the student wen he gets to ukraine.     it is a big scam ,  stop him plz
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by DANTE4LIFE(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2009
Badguuy u have said the whole truth. I am verry happy that nigerians are no more keeping quite cos it has been happening for long and no body seems to speak out causing those coming to face thesame problems we faced when we arived. last year i made this type of post but i had enemies and lots of things followed cos i had my profile complete with my contacts so i was easily traced. But what i want to say is that all those planing to come to study in ukraine should be verry careful i am not ready to mention names this time around the truth is bitter but i am not afraid to say it, for asians count them out they are 100% not pure and some nigerians too are also not pure that is the truth, some Nigerians too collect fees from student even from nigeria and here in ukraine(i have exibits of some nigerians following these practice and some nigerians also work for this asians. You in Zaparozhye, i will not mention your name but you know yourself and what you are doing be verry careful your days are numbered, you are a nigerian and u are doing this to your fellow nigerians how will you feel if it where to be your brother or sister that falls victim)for those charging $500 for invitation what is the money for please we are all nigerians these are our brothers and sisters lets be fair please. i am not against someone trying to make some money by assisting student to study in ukraine but why not make your charges fair. Some nigerians also charge like the asians. $1,000 to $1,500 is too much for someone to get from one person when school fees is $2,200 he tells u it is $4,000 that's not fair. Also dont pay your school fees to anybody. If any agent ask for your fees, know that you are already at the wrong place. I will advice u to call this no. +380677188875 and confirm your agent before u go into any transaction with him or her it will help u. I know all of them but i dont want to mention names cos it was not a nice experience last year when i did and what ever i tell u just do it its for your own good don't call for me to assit you get invitation to study or assist you at the embassy i am not an agent thrugh this post i only want to assit you go thru the right person thats all. Please dont call for admission or invitation letter only to cornfirm your agent here in ukraine.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by travelxpat(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2009
bratdawa:

ATTN aviod all Nigerian agents orgainising ukrainian Nigerian schools or what ever, there is a naval school in OYO STATE owned by one Nigerian naval Captain which i dont want to mention his name. he has an office in cocoa house dugbe ibadan,  plz avoid him he is a big man scammer. he will scam u properly,  also avoid name like COMRADE JUSTIN in Nigeria, Dr AYAYA in Ukraine, YUSUF KHAN in Ukraine, LEWAKOTI in ogba IKeja Lagos this office is owned by a student a Nigerian student in Ukraine who has also been scamming pple,  Pls be very carefull

please emphasize more on this naval training school,my cousin already attended the training school and we are about to make a payment of 1milion naira fo r furthe training in germany.please give me more information on this issue i need to stop my cousn
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by bsmith: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
I will like to share my own opinion with the pple coming to study in Ukraine, I came to Ukraine through the Ukrainian Centre for Educaton at Socio-Cultural Centre, Golonto, Ikorodu opposite Mallo filling station,  Lagos state in Nigeria.These firm is in conjuction with an asian firm in Ukraine, they don't have a direct contacts here in the Ukraine,  they have been scamming ppl on picking them up at the port of entry, I mean on arrival. Their agent here will collect all your tuition and accomodation fee, even your feeding fee on arrival, and put you inside the train, that someone is going to pick you up at your destination, no one you will meet there, and the person collected your monies has gone, u will only be stranded here. Please avoid UKRAINIAN CENTER FOR EDUCATION, they are scammer, fraudster, Please fellow Nigerians, kindly stay in your country, No job in Ukraine , No money in Ukraine, Ukraine is a dry land, I will be back to nigeria this summer to advise you new students to stay home, what i am saying now may seem to you that it is not real BUT it is real, A word is enough for a Wise,
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by cabage(f): 8:12am On May 04, 2009
please i am scared already Agents like Yousaf Khan, i am dealing with him already. Please what do i do. Help because i am already puttting what i have got to come to ukraine
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by ichommy(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2009
hi too am dealing with him this is the mssg he send to my e-mail

Dear Student,

Thank you for your e-mail

Various programmes that are popular internationally are available to study in Ukraine on very cheap costs and at same time with no compromise on Standard of Education. Your required programme is also available. You need to forward us the scans of your international passport and educational documents (O level/ SSCE/ BACHELOR or MASTERS Degree if available). After going through documents we'll let you know how we can help you.

Invitation Letter will be issued in April/ May 2009 and posted with TNT or DHL. Once Invitation Letter received, you need to prepare required documents for visa and submit in Ukraine Embassy by June/July 2009, obtain your visa and fly Ukraine from August 2009 to 15TH November 2009. Ukraine embassy accepts Student Visa Application until 10TH November, students who obtain their visa after this date arrive Ukraine until December end. No other intake is available by now.

Students who wish to join September 2009-2010 session should contact us now to secure their Admission and Invitation letters as Embassy of Ukraine gives Appointments for Visa on "First Come, First Served".

Please print out and fill the Application Form attached.

We really thank you for choosing Star Education Consultants to plan your future education

Please keep writing for more queries,

Regards!

Yousaf Khan
Star Education Consultants Ukraine
Cell.+380 67 8963521
Cell.+380 93 7576143
info@edu-ukraine.com
star.educonsult@gmail.com
star_consultants_ukraine@yahoo.com
www.edu-ukraine.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by cabage(f): 10:09am On May 05, 2009
@ICHOMMY,HE ALSO SENT THE SAME MESSAGE TO ME, THE IS GONNA BE OUR STRENGTH, MY ADVICE IS PLAY ALONG TILL YOU GET YOUR VISA. THE LORD WILL SURELY SEE US THROUGH
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by bratdawa: 3:12pm On May 11, 2009
why don't u wanna say his name 'DATNTE4LIFE'? here is his details
NAME: PRINCE NSIRIM
DATE OF BIRTH: 18 APRIL 1984
NATIONALITY: NIGERIAN
STATE: PORTHACOURT
CURRENT CITY IN UKRAINE: ZAPAROZHYE
PREVIOUS CITY IN UKRAINE: TERNOPIL
APPERANCE: TALL, DARK, AVERAGE BODY SIZE AND WITH ONE EYE
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by meetyommy: 8:22pm On May 11, 2009
Dear Nairalanders, i have taken my time to observe the goings on on this thread.
Topmost of all is Nigerian youths are hyper desperates.if you so intend to study abroad please take your time to find a school in a country where English is their official language, otherwise you will encounter language problems and that will evolve into so many others, i mean they ll take advantage of your ignorance,
Sweden,Norway,Czech Republic,Netherlands,UK,Finland,Poland,US,Canada are -places you are mostly to have minimal problem{s} if at all you will have
make your research and you will be glad you did
Schools in Ukraine,Russia,amongst others really don't have much to offer.
why waste your precious life when yoiu can make good use of it elsewhere,
plan before you decide, dont let anyone decide!you can get advice from people but never let them decide for you,

Like they always say, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by ucesc: 5:00pm On May 25, 2009
hello my dear who says ukrainian centre in lagos does not have a direct contact with ukraine,and that u pass thru ukrainian centre, it is apity one cannot see your face thru the computer, one would have seen the face of the greatest liar of the millenium.
are u sure u re not one of the students that dint pay the centre the administrative charges, after they got you the visa,and ur parents beg to pay after but never show up, ukrainian centre that i know and i came to ukraine with is the best i know in nigeria for recruitment of students.
how can you say a place does not have direct contact but there managing director is a ukrainian
how can u say they have no direct contact but the consular comes often to their centre, me for example did not go to abuja for my interview, i did my interview at the ukrainian centre in lagos there and my visa was deliver after one week.
the secretary to the chairman of ukrainian centre picked pe up at the donetsk airport and our school fees was not taken until we got to school.
my brother ,he be like say bad belle dey worri u,u feel be one of the agents wey they look for way to swindle people con dey look for way to destroy the innocent ones,God they watch all of us,me i reccomend ukrainian centre,for now they be the best for nigeria
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by meetyommy: 8:04pm On May 25, 2009
ucesc, how did you go about the whole process

lets talk via email

nacleisterxx22@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by cabage(f): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ichommy, what is the situation of things with Mr Khan, he has refused topick my calls talkless of send any invitation letter,
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by cvibe: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2009
What's the point going to Ukraine when you can go to study in Germany?
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by sklinks(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2009
WHY PAY EXORBITANT FEES TO MIDDLEMEN WHEN YOU CAN GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE DIRECTLY FROM US.

S-K Links Business Consult and Educational Advisory is incorporated in Ukraine and operating in the sphere of educational and corporate services. Our history goes far back and today we represent various Universities and scientific institutions, language centre in Ukraine and neighboring countries. We are accredited by the Ukrainian ministry of Education and Science (Accredit ЦMO 000539).
The main aim is to guide and present legitimate information concerning Ukraine- Belarus, and neighboring countries in former C.I.S.
We provide information to those who are intending to visit Ukraine for Business and tourist, we assist in products sourcing.

For the prospective Nigeria / Africa students interested in studying in Ukraine and neighboring countries
Do not hesitate to contact us, as we are eager given reliable information about universities and the city.
Just we are offering all possibilities to meet the need of every international Student.
We assist securing your admission sending your study invitation letter/ visa support and guide you to affordable tuition fees

We meet you at the air-port and eliminate headaches due to language barrier. We arrange cheap and affordable school hostel accommodation through out the duration of stay in Ukraine.
Assist in register with necessary organ, Medical check up, and the immigration policy with all the information you more need.
Accompany tourist to the airport on there departure date.

Try us today. In some cases it is better to consult professionals for greater expertise. Free and low –cost assistance is available.

Our Office Address:
Street Novogaroskay 11 Office No 412, Kharkov City Ukraine
Phone + 380 67 83 95 096
Email sklinks@ukr.net
Email studyukr@yahoo.com
www.studyukr.com

Free Consultation -Visa Consulling and Translation of Documents
In Nigeria contact Phone Number 070 58442530.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by LEWAKOTI: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2009
Hello dear brother/sister, One of my student just told me about your post on NairaLand. Actually, I don't have much to say here but it is unfortunate that you can't identify yourself . I would be happy if you can let us know you and stop saying unreal thing or you are one of the students that want to run away with our administrative charges after securing your visa. I am Mr. Ola, Director of Lewakoti Educational Consultancy, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos. My dear friend, I would like to tell you that LEWAKOTI is a reputable company that have engaged in students recruitment into differents colleges and universites with Certificate of Representatives. We have over 24 students currently enjoying their studies in Ukraine. Lewakoti has a direct contract with a Ukrainian Embassy here in Nigeria to secure visas for their students with ease.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by SMSguru(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2009
LEWAKOTI:

Hello dear brother/sister, One of my student just told me about your post on NairaLand. Actually, I don't have much to say here but it is unfortunate that you can't identify yourself . I would be happy if you can let us know you and stop saying unreal thing or you are one of the students that want to run away with our administrative charges after securing your visa. I am Mr. Ola, Director of Lewakoti Educational Consultancy, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos. My dear friend, I would like to tell you that LEWAKOTI is a reputable company that have engaged in students recruitment into differents colleges and universites with Certificate of Representatives. We have over 24 students currently enjoying their studies in Ukraine. Lewakoti has a direct contract with a Ukrainian Embassy here in Nigeria to secure visas for their students with ease.

I need more details from you because you sound genuine.
What are the requirements including financial involvement.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by donciccio: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2009
Guys/consultants i need ur directive and advice. I wish to apply for a masters course in oil and gas in a university in ukraine. Tho i've HND (upper credit) Chemical Engr'ng. and presently running a masters prgm in project mgt in a nigerian university hoping to round up by April 2010.
With my HND can i be considered for Ukrainian MSc pgm in oil and gas? Also, what is required of me?
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by davidif: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2009
PLEASE, PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO STUDY IN THE UKRAINE WHEN YOU CAN STUDY IN ISRAEL. Israeli schools are much much better than russian and ukrainian schools so don't go wasting your time there. Israel's Technion institute has the biggest electrical engineering facility in the western world so  please people, instead of going to Ghana, you should go to Israel.

Technion Israel institute of Technology  http://www1.technion.ac.il/_root/index.html
Weizmann institute of Science  http://www.weizmann.ac.il/
Tel Aviv University  http://www.tau.ac.il/
Ben Gurion University  http://web.bgu.ac.il/home

You can go to english speaking schools in asia like hong kong institute of science and technology or national university of singapore. Also Malaysia has a lot of good english speaking schools.

For more info on schools in Asia you can check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154714.0.html
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by davidif: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2009
don_ciccio:

Guys/consultants i need your directive and advice. I wish to apply for a masters course in oil and gas in a university in ukraine. Tho i've HND (upper credit) Chemical Engr'ng. and presently running a masters prgm in project mgt in a nigerian university hoping to round up by April 2010.
With my HND can i be considered for Ukrainian MSc pgm in oil and gas? Also, what is required of me?

My guy go to yanki. There are great schools for oil and gas like;

The Colorado school of mines http://www.mines.edu/graduate_admissions
Texas A&M University at College station http://admissions.tamu.edu/international/gettingin/waysAdmitted/grad.aspx
The university of texas at Austin http://www.utexas.edu/ogs/admissions/programs.html
University of oklahoma at Norman http://gradweb.ou.edu/
University of Tulsa http://www.utulsa.edu/academics/colleges/Graduate-School/Admission.aspx

Even if you don't have the money, you can apply for something called a graduate assistantship. This allows you to work for a professor as a research assistant or teaching assistant while they pay off a significant part of your tuition. If the school doesn't have an assistantship for you then don't go there as not all schools have funding. It is also better that you apply for an assistantship earlier, preferably when you are applying to the school, as they hand them out quickly. Some schools require you to already be a student before giving you an assistantship as they would require you to take an exam first, while some schools would give you an assistantship along with your admission. Its your job to do research by calling and emailing the school.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by bratdawa: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2009
liesssss. haba , biko. why u dey try wash ur dirty name 4 here, lies,
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by debillion(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
MY fellow Nairalander, it gives me joy to see all that is written on this page.
i am actually interested in the Ukrainian schools because it is considerably cheap.
Please i would like to know:
IS THERE NO WAY A PROSPECTIVE STUDENT CAN DEAL WITH THE CHOOSEN UNIVERSITY DIRECTLY? MUST YOU PASS THROUGH AN AGENT? ALSO WHICH OTHER SCHOOLS DO YOU THINK AS A CHEAPER SCHOOL FEES LIKE THAT OF THE UKRAINIAN UNIVERSITY?
you can contact me thru my email archrato@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by debillion(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
HI GUY
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW, IS UKRAINE A GOOD PLACE TO STUDY?
WHICH WILL U ADVISE? UKRAINE OR SWEDEN?
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by ukrboy: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
the best place for a nigerian to study as far as i know is ukraine.people complain of rasism and other stuffs but i was surprised to see how well thangs are moving among nigerian students during my last visit.i have been to malysia,dubai etc and the conditions of nigerians living in these places is deplorable but in ukraine i saw nigerian students been well organised studying courses like medicine,aeronutical engineering etc in peace.mixing with whites like there is no rasism,establishing programs,magazines,churches with little or no interferance from the local authorities.ukrainian schools are multicultural melting pots where knowledge is been spread,it might not be a rich country like the united kingdom but the extent of development is very high,teaching hospitals are well equiped with the best of mordern facilities,english language is the medium of instruction for most foriegners however Russian and ukrainin is the national language and the level of proficiency among nigerian students is very high.I ADVISE ANY NIGERIAN THAT WANT TO STUDY ABROAD TO TRY UKRAINE ESPECIALLY THE WESTERN PART.SCHOOL FEES ARE AS CHEAP AS $3000 YEARLY FOR MEDICINE AND $2000 FOR ENGINEERING AND BUISINESS COURSES.

IF YOU NEED TO APPLY,PROCEDURES ARE RELATIVELY EASY AND YOU DONT NEED THE HELP OF ANY LYING NIGERIAN AGENT

AVOID APPLYING TO SCHOOLS DIRECTLY BECAUSE THEY WOULD DIRECT YOU TO AN AGENT THAT WILL CHARGE YOU TOO MUCH FOR A LITTLE JOB,

AVOID AGENTS BASED IN NIGERIA CAUSE THE ONLY CARE ABOUT THE PROFIT AND MAY NOT KNOW A THING ABOUT UKRAINE.

AVOID FRIENDS IN THE COUNTRY BECAUSE THE CONIVE WITH AGENTS TO SWINDLE YOU,

IF YOU NEED TO APPLY THE BEST PEOPLE TO MEET ARE AT WWW.STUDYCONSULTS.COM OR JUST SEND A MAIL TO INFO@STUDYCONSULTS.COM
THEY HELP YOU OUT AT THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE AND TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR NEEDS BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR ARIVALS.DONT FALL FOR OTHER SWEET TALKING AGENTS
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by iz2much: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
I wil advice anybody who would love to study outside the country should look very well before doing that.dont meet any agent on nairaland,i have dealt with Mr ola before,i cant say anything about sincerity but his fees are too high.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by LEWAKOTI: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2010
@iz2much
Thanks for your comment here, and we appreciate your business with Lewakoti. I am happy that you are one of the successful applicants' that came through us.

1) Term of sincerity, smiley Look at this aspect as you've mentioned, how many agents in Nigeria would open up to all their applicants'  before coming into Ukraine. We make sure all our applicants knows the fact about Ukraine, no any hidden thing, and we also break down all the fees entails before leaving Nigeria.

2)(i) In respect to our admin charges, I think our company fees is comparable to other agencies in Nigeria. Different agencies charged what suites them, Anyway we all know what Guardian Newspaper, Punch or complete sport charged for a day advert.

(ii) The most important thing is the success of our applicants', and for the past two years, we are one of the best agency company in Nigeria that have a large number of students in Ukraine.

(iii) If you don't want to pay any agency company in Nigeria, then apply directly to the University.

(iv) We are recommending Ukraine for only sponsored applicants' who can afford to pay for a private Universities in Nigeria, because it is an advantage to hold a foreign degree.

Don't apply for overseas admission on nairaland.

On behalf of Lewakoti.
Mr Ola.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by kaycast(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
may God help us all, who is saying the truth and who is not.

Nigerians i want you to understand that there is more to this life than money, i feel all agencies should be registered under one body, so that we can know the fake from the original.

Am going to start my own agency soon and it will be the cheapest and the best in Africa, WATCH OUT

www.nigerian-youth..com

Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by mikkyangel(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
Kaystart:may God help us all, who is saying the truth and who is not.

Nigerians i want you to understand that there is more to this life than money, i feel all agencies should be registered under one body, so that we can know the fake from the original

Kaystart, the truth is that Studying in UKRAIN, RUSSIA even MALASIA is hell! theses countries suck! i for one cant stay in a country where i cant get a job as a student, let alone not having acess to visiting other neighbouring countries,(your safety is a story for another day), then I ask myself, whats the beauty of studying abroad? i have had not less than 10 Nigerians students(currently students of my school) who waisted thier time and money studying in Ukrain and Russia only to start all over again here in Poland. Now they have acess to Shengen countries, access to white chicks as wives which will give them thieir documents(EU permanents residency), Opportunity to work in USA and Canada during summers( this is as a result of Poland's good relationship with both countries) etc

PLS FOR THOSE(students) WHO ARE PLANNING TO STUDY IN UKRAIN AND RUSSIA, I'LL ADVISE YOU TO THINK AGAIN, IT COULD BE A VERY BAD DECISION YOU ARE ABOUT TO MK,

AND FOR THOSE YOU ARE STILL STOCK IN BOTH COUNTRIES,YOU CAN MOVE TO A MORE PEACEFUL AND FRIENDLY SOCIETY WHERE THEY ARE EAGER TO LEARN ENGLISH, POLAND !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School / 40 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Dumb / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.