Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. (25109 Views)

How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) / How I Was Scammed By A Jamb Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by DANTE4LIFE(m): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

For those of you that tried to reach me on recorgnised, very relaible, understanding intermediary company in ukraine that can assist you process any invitation you wish, i have decided to post his contract certificate from the ministry of education and science in ukraine on this forum. For those that claim to be lisenced agents also on this forum they should also post theirs and we know who is saying the truth and who is lying.
I will recomend all nigerians to this intermidiary company cos he understands and agrees with your terms not forcing you to pay what you can not pay like others that ask for so much money and threaten depotation if you refuse to pay them. But earlybird internation is not like that. For more assistance contact +380677188875 and i will tell you how to reach the company.
Also he gives agents in nigeria letter of Attorney through his company for them to work under the law with this same cetificate and a certificate from his company. Wish you all the best

Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by dipocarew: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
I recently posted on these visiting the place Ukraine after 10 years of graduation I was rather shocked with the news of Asians duping Nigerians. I seem to understand people went with this Asians is to avoid dubious Nigerians in the first place it is well!!!!
Education there is nothing compared with Naija education compared to the private universities that are not een recognized worldwide it is not a bad option provided you can get agents to facilitate the move. And very shocked some comment I have read here people making general statement

However it is still a closed system thus corrupt and the language barrier not helping but regardless I think it very offensive for individual to insinuate both current and old students are cheats, it just show the level of decorum some people have even when writing not to talk of direct speak.
I would only suggest do you home work well and remember you don't have to pay for tuition fees until you get tot your school and don't be shy ask for someone other than the person who took you there to translate. You now need to go for an interview at he embassy in Abuja so you are sure the visa you are given is not fake. And if you are not going there to study stay back in Naija you can only study there and your family must be ready to sponsor you all the way through.
Been there done that got the T shirt, LOL
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by alberbo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
Thanks for shedding more lights on this matter regarding scam by these Asians (sometimes in collaboration Nigerians) . Everyone reading this should have known by now how to do his/her homework well.Prevention is better than cure. most students tend to realize the bitter truth after they have arrived.thereby rendering themselves with virtually no option than to comply of face threat of deportation.
someone in this thread posted a certificate of a contractor EARLY BIRD INT'L .yes, he is much right. he agrees to your terms and you can not get a better option elsewhere.even as a prospective student or an agent recruiting students in nigeria. here is also a contact for further info from this Contractor. e-mail iyke4real5050@yahoo.com.
please request for the certificate letter of attorney from any other contact claiming to operate under this contractor.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by jidewin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
NL peeps read this.fellow naja,pls change your arrogant attitude when you dey anoda man kontry.i dey use pidgin becos no be only we we dey read forums on nairalan.com,foreigners incluing dem workers for foreign embassy dey come here come dey look and learn our orisirisi strategies.See wetin another blackman yan about ukraine.

Machiavel is on a distinguished road
I am black, African American but originally from the Democratic Republic of Congo. I was in Kiev from May 30th to June 9th of this year and I had a lot of fun. Overall, I would say that the Ukrainian people I encountered were very decent people and there wasn't a single incident having to do with my race that I can report.

I met several African immigrants and students who live in Ukraine and they also told me that things weren't as bad as they seemed to be on the outside. I saw several black people who were mostly Nigerians, but I also saw some students from Angola, Guinea and other African countries. And according to most of them, yes there are some isolated incidents of racism here and there were some blacks, asians and other foreigners were attacked, but for the most part, Ukrainians are civilized and rather friendly when you get to know them.

Naturally, before I went there, I also heard a lot of negative things about that country and the way black people were treated there. But I can guarantee you that they are treated just like anywhere else in the West; meaning some people are decent, some are very curious and courteous, and some people are hostile and condescending.

It should be noted that I mostly stay in the Center of Kiev where my friend and I had rented an appartement on Shota Rustaveli. So the key is not to venture alone at night in strange places and those places are dangerous for anybody, not just blacks.

There's even a famous Night club in Kiev called Patipa where most black people go and naturally, it's a club for the hip hop and RNB crowd. There's also another one called Carribean where I saw a lot of Nigerians.

The clubs in Kiev were much better than the clubs in California for sure and for many different reasons. In Los Angeles, the clubs close at 2:00 AM and they stop selling alcohol at 1:30 AM. In Kiev, they sell alcohol all night and the clubs stay open till 6:00 AM

The clubs I went to were awesome! We met a French guy named Benoit outside TGI Friday's on Tuesday night. He and his Ukrainian girlfriend, who could also speak French very well, advised us to try clubs like Patipa, Shooters, Decadence, Avalon etc.

So on Wednesday June 3rd, my friend and I tried Shooters, but one bouncer there didn't want to let us in because of "Face control" he said. So I called my friend Julya and she told us to try Carribean club on 4, kominterna str., It was very good. Then on Thurdays we tried Patipa on 10, Muzeinyi Ln., There they play mostly rap music, RNB and there were a lof of the hip hop fans. A lot of beautifull girls tough too many teen age girls, so I didn't like it.

The best clubs by far were Arena entertainment on 2A, baseyna str., and Decadence on Shota Rustavelli. We went to Arena on Friday night and Decandence on Saturday. I've never seen so many beautiful women in my life. I live in Los Angeles and California has a lot beautiful women like latinas, middle eastern, black American, Asians etc, but the white women in Ukraine are by far the most beautiful in the world in my opinion. My friend lives in Miami and he said that even Miami doesn't have as many beauties per square kilometers as Kiev have.

Most of the women I saw were very fit, and they dress very nice, very stylish and are much more feminine than here in the West and they are very friendly too. Americans girls in general are very superficial. Here in LA if you want to see beautiful women, you must go to a special event like the the Long Beach Grand Prix, a Laker's Game, a USC Football Game or other social event. But in Kiev, they were everywhere: In the shops, at the mall, in the pharmacies, grocery store, in the streets, at McDonald's etc.

Arena Entertainment
ARENA ENTERTAINMENT

Patipa
Patipa - Nightclub - Kiev

Caribbean Club

Caribbean Club

Decadence

www.carteblanche.com.ua :: Decadence House

There are definetly some racists people like everywhere, but I was told that Ukraine is not as bad as Russia when it comes to the way the black people are treated.

Any man would enjoy Ukraine, especially Kiev, because there are beautiful, model like women nearly everywhere. Joe Biden wasn't exaggerating when he said that Ukraine "had the most beautiful women in the world" because based on my experience, Kiev has to be the city where you see the most beauties per square kilometers. So women there were very friendly, not at all hostile to blacks.

Ukraine women are 'most beautiful women in the world,' says Vice President Joe Biden
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by slex(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
i agree with Jidewin, racism is everywhere but you can never compare Russian with Ukraine. Ukraine is miles better. In Russia, if a Russian lady marries you a Nigerian for example, her citizenship is revoked(this is a current development) but here in Ukraine its still marry the girls and become a Ukrainian.

I have a lot of Ukrainian friends good,bad the ugly but they are not racists, i have had encounters with rascist already but rarely. my Ukrainian friends are the ones that fight for me most times, they 'brush' the racists in my presence so its not a show off by them.

I am studying here going to 2 yrs now. So beware of greedy Agents, i was a victim of scamming by an Agent but it is behind me now. Good day to you all
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by alberbo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
For students who have applied and gotten admission to study in ukraine,here is the opportunity to have your visa support and confirmation sent to the ukraine embassy before going to book appointments.
visa support and confirmation have become a major problem for students seeking the ukrainian visa .we are a certified agency with contracts with ukrainian ministry of education.we issue invitations of study and also visa support and confirmation from the ministry to the embassy of visa issue.
Requirements for visa support and confirmation is as follows
Invitation letter serial number(on the top left of the letter)
Surname and name.
You will be provided with the visa support/confirmation number and also the date it was sent to the embassy.this you will provide when booking appointment with the embassy.
for more enuquiry contact +380934699511, iyke4real5050@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by dabitrinity: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Can anybody pls confirm the legitimacy of Pius tobenna ejikeme. He's also an agent in ukraine. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by alexnovakov: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
mikkyangel: Kaystart:may God help us all, who is saying the truth and who is not.

Nigerians i want you to understand that there is more to this life than money, i feel all agencies should be registered under one body, so that we can know the fake from the original

Kaystart, the truth is that Studying in UKRAIN, RUSSIA even MALASIA is hell! theses countries suck! i for one cant stay in a country where i cant get a job as a student, let alone not having acess to visiting other neighbouring countries,(your safety is a story for another day), then I ask myself, whats the beauty of studying abroad? i have had not less than 10 Nigerians students(currently students of my school) who waisted thier time and money studying in Ukrain and Russia only to start all over again here in Poland. Now they have acess to Shengen countries, access to white chicks as wives which will give them thieir documents(EU permanents residency), Opportunity to work in USA and Canada during summers( this is as a result of Poland's good relationship with both countries) etc

PLS FOR THOSE(students) WHO ARE PLANNING TO STUDY IN UKRAIN AND RUSSIA, I'LL ADVISE YOU TO THINK AGAIN, IT COULD BE A VERY BAD DECISION YOU ARE ABOUT TO MK,

AND FOR THOSE YOU ARE STILL STOCK IN BOTH COUNTRIES,YOU CAN MOVE TO A MORE PEACEFUL AND FRIENDLY SOCIETY WHERE THEY ARE EAGER TO LEARN ENGLISH, POLAND !

see, that's why we don't fucking like when you come here - you don't come to study, you come to stay.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by sherrylo: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
has anyone really travel tru lewakoti mr ola? is he for real or fake?
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by Banasjerry: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2012
Pls help me, i got invitation to study in ukriane 4rm a agent Name Dr Hassan munir khan,n d name of the school he enrol me is poltava state agrarine academy, to study medicine.
pls i want 2 kwn if the agent is gud, can i trust him(Dr hassan munir khan C.E.O STUDYINUkraine)? and the university he enrol me,do dey ve medicine? And pls hu wil link me wit the right person to pick me up
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by Mari777: 3:25am On Jan 31, 2013
Hi I need help can i know more about agent Raja pragadeeshawara Pls contact me on xmarix7@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by tkeod12(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
please can anyone help me confirm the identity of an agent named "Lawrence Trenton"...he's located at. "St. Krushelnetskoi 18
Office 502/1
Ternopil, Ukraine"....is he genuine? need a reply asap
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by visagurantee(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
@tkeod12 sorry this came late. How much did he ask you to pay for your invitation letter, what did you tell him you want to study, how much is the school fees he asked you to pay on arrival and lastly Never pay tution fee from Nigeria if you do that you are on your own do not come here to complain.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by BeeJay0002: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls i am already dealing with yousuf khan.i have collected my invitation letter.i want to start processing visa.plz advice me
details.
bolajimuhammed0002@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by Adebayo4all: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
bsmith:
I will like to share my own opinion with the pple coming to study in Ukraine, I came to Ukraine through the Ukrainian Centre for Educaton at Socio-Cultural Centre, Golonto, Ikorodu opposite Mallo filling station,  Lagos state in Nigeria.These firm is in conjuction with an asian firm in Ukraine, they don't have a direct contacts here in the Ukraine,  they have been scamming ppl on picking them up at the port of entry, I mean on arrival. Their agent here will collect all your tuition and accomodation fee, even your feeding fee on arrival, and put you inside the train, that someone is going to pick you up at your destination, no one you will meet there, and the person collected your monies has gone, u will only be stranded here. Please avoid UKRAINIAN CENTER FOR EDUCATION, they are scammer, fraudster, Please fellow Nigerians, kindly stay in your country, No job in Ukraine , No money in Ukraine, Ukraine is a dry land, I will be back to nigeria this summer to advise you new students to stay home, what i am saying now may seem to you that it is not real BUT it is real, A word is enough for a Wise,
can I easily enter UK, Canada from dia
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by a11ever: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Looking to study in Ukraine, but don’t know what to expect? Or maybe, you have decided to obtain Ukraine education but aren’t quite sure which university to attend to? Perhaps, you are searching for valuable information that will guide you through the process of applying and studying in one of the best countries in the world in terms of quality education? If so, then International Educational Service LTD is now here to help students from all over the world to apply and study in Ukraine Universities in an easy and convenient way.

http://www.studyinukraine.eu/universities/
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by voicephone: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2018
DANTE4LIFE:
Badguuy u have said the whole truth. I am verry happy that nigerians are no more keeping quite cos it has been happening for long and no body seems to speak out causing those coming to face thesame problems we faced when we arived. last year i made this type of post but i had enemies and lots of things followed cos i had my profile complete with my contacts so i was easily traced. But what i want to say is that all those planing to come to study in ukraine should be verry careful i am not ready to mention names this time around the truth is bitter but i am not afraid to say it, for asians count them out they are 100% not pure and some nigerians too are also not pure that is the truth, some Nigerians too collect fees from student even from nigeria and here in ukraine(i have exibits of some nigerians following these practice and some nigerians also work for this asians. You in Zaparozhye, i will not mention your name but you know yourself and what you are doing be verry careful your days are numbered, you are a nigerian and u are doing this to your fellow nigerians how will you feel if it where to be your brother or sister that falls victim)for those charging $500 for invitation what is the money for please we are all nigerians these are our brothers and sisters lets be fair please. i am not against someone trying to make some money by assisting student to study in ukraine but why not make your charges fair. Some nigerians also charge like the asians. $1,000 to $1,500 is too much for someone to get from one person when school fees is $2,200 he tells u it is $4,000 that's not fair. Also dont pay your school fees to anybody. If any agent ask for your fees, know that you are already at the wrong place. I will advice u to call this no. +380677188875 and confirm your agent before u go into any transaction with him or her it will help u. I know all of them but i dont want to mention names cos it was not a nice experience last year when i did and what ever i tell u just do it its for your own good don't call for me to assit you get invitation to study or assist you at the embassy i am not an agent thrugh this post i only want to assit you go thru the right person thats all. Please dont call for admission or invitation letter only to cornfirm your agent here in ukraine.

Please, can I have your email please.. I tried contacting you but no way. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2018
Please guy is UHECAS genuine , can i run my admission processing through them
Re: Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. by teejayujas: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please guys is Star Edu Consult real?
With website www.edu-ukraine.com please help so I don't fall victim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School / UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) / 40 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.