Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) (5231 Views)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by iykedare(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2014
beeevan:

If hatred for men is all you could sense in my posts then your comprehension is at all time low. You lash out and throw the word liability at every woman, has any one accused you of women hating? You are hiding behind" beevan is a man hater and therefore should be attacked " to camouflage your obsession with me.

The truth is, i don't mind the attacks, its usually very entertaining cool. There are men haters no doubt, but only a head screwed on to an usual angle will deem me fit for your title undecided. You are spinning the man hating angle to look good and buy sympathy/ supporters but you still don't because your claims are unfounded.

You resorted to lying, how low can one to make a point that doesn't need to be made? any proof that I attacked you first for no just cause? The fact that you see yourself as the object in my posts doesn't mean it's about you, am not that caring.

I have always advocated steep penalty for infidelity irrespective of who committed it and that will never gonna change. You either get used to it or keep stalking me as usual, both kinda works for me cool.

Did I call you that? I m sorry If I did. Btw,you seem to let what people say on nl affect you. I never meant any of those harsh words you claim I said. I might have been throwing some harsh words around and one of my missiles hit you. Anyway,I m calling a truce. embarassed undecided sad

I dont expect you to accept it(the truce) tho. sad
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by beeevan: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
iykedare:

Did I call you that? I m sorry If I did. Btw,you seem to let what people say on nl affect you. I never meant any of those harsh words you claim I said. I might have been throwing some harsh words around and one of my missiles hit you. Anyway,I m calling a truce. embarassed undecided sad

I dont expect you to accept it(the truce) tho. sad

I have no problem with you Iykedare and No words doesn't affect me on or offline neither do I take anything here to heart, its pure entertainment + some learning . It will really be shocking if you don't know that you drop the word' liability ' on every thread.

I really do not have a problem with you, not now or ever, i just dish as i get and life rolls by beautifully smiley.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

no no no!
smart people have always known naija women cheat as much as the men, if not more. it's just that they have always been very careful with their deeds as the society treats them more harshly than the menfolk if discovered.

come on, it's not like the naija men sleep with aliens. the infidelity cuts across both genders - it's the hypocrisy of the naija women that is baffling. you would never thinll thosek a boring looking women in church with red berets are : capable until you scratch their surface. grin[/quote cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by sylve11: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
parismarc:
Nigerian women are the same as their men.......they are polygamous by nature.

I don't know how I got a share from this thread, but I had to laught at this post. grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / What Was The Cause Of Disagreement When Making Wedding Plan? / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.