Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? (495 Views)

NIGERIA: Should Terrorists Be Killed Immediately OR Sent To Jail? / Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC / Can Captured Weapons From Terrorists Be Used During Operations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by Owoplenty(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Federal government through the cordinator of National information centre has said it's set to re-habilitate and de-radicalise BH members,who surrendered their arms and weapons. as an individual will you support such move?
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by abdulahi001: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmnn!!! Words lost!!!
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by Orunto: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Don't be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. When we seriously pray for the Unity of Nigeria, God will solve the problem for us.
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
It should not be done at the expense of their victims
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by nedu2000(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Their rehabilitation and de-radicalisation should be done behind bars,maybe part of their prison curriculum....10yr-jailtime ,when you consider that most of them were forced to join the sect its maybe fair if there's leniency in judgement....10yrs in a specially built facility in snake island
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by nedu2000(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Orunto: Don't be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. When we seriously pray for the Unity of Nigeria, God will solve the problem for us.
God will use people to solve problems,He gave us brains,your comment is very shallow and unbecoming of a imaginative and thinking human being *no offense*
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by oyeludef(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
remembr dat some of dem were forced into being foot soldiers. their commanders can b given jail term but d foot soldiers can b rehabilitated. jst like in d case of niger delta militants

1 Like

Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
A good terrorist is a dead one.gaskiya
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by LordMecuzy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
So if for example a terrorist kills my family abd Rape my sis to death. I Can never wish him well i'm Human.well they can be rehabilitated in their 40yrs jail term
Re: Should Terrorists Be Re-integreted Back To The Society? by Orunto: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
You have already done so but I forgive 'cos I am a man of God. The bible says, "don't call a man a fool".

(1) (Reply)

Delta Beyond Oil: We're Ready To Partner With Relevant Agencies -obiago / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / When Will The Youths Be The Leader That Was Promise To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.