Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,916 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam (985 Views)

Advice For Late Comers To Juma'ah Prayer / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Rilwayne001: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was reading through my Quran this morning and came across this particular advice. This particular verse is directed at those kafir who often invade this section and the other section (religion) displaying there hatred, displaying there ignorance by asking foolish questions like.

1) Are muslims going to heaven?

2) Is islam the only right path?

3) Is the salvation in islam concrete?...and many more ish like that.

Asking question like this by xtian makes one wonder that paradise is just too sure for them and that they look at muslims as the companion of hell, and that they can't wait to see muslims burn in hell.

Well, i just learnt a lesson from my Quran today that instead of engaging them in a futile argument why not ignore them to wallow in there delusions.

So you think God will not grant Muhammad (saw) and his ummah victory on the judgement day?

This is for you.

Let the Quran speak.

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 15:
[size=15pt] Whoso is wont to think (through envy) that Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter (and is enraged at the thought of his victory), let him stretch a rope up to the roof (of his dwelling), AND LET HIM HANG HIMSELF. Then let him see whether his strategy dispelleth that whereat he rageth!. [/size]
(English - Pickthal)

tag: francistony, malvisguy212, truthman2012,logicboy, et cetera wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tsk tsk Delusion at its peak. *Pffft*
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by SimpleJetty(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Islam is terrorism. Period!
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by naturally: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Islam is a religion of peace

4 Likes

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rilwayne001: .

It's no different from Islam.
Islam is worst.
*Deluded dudes*

Unfollows smiley
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

It's no different from Islam.
Islam is worst.
*Deluded dudes*

Unfollows smiley

I wish i can help you out my friend.

But your coccidioidomycosis is unpredictable cry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol grin grin grin there is no delusion nor argument nor behaviour the disbelievers of truth exhibit that has not been mentioned in the Qur'an.

4 Likes

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by zemaye: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
vedaxcool: Lol grin grin grin there is no delusion nor argument nor behaviour the disbelievers of truth exhibit that has not been mentioned in the Qur'an.
True that

1 Like

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Empiree: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's perfect quote right there op for the fools. The verse is simply saying " Ti inu islam ba n bi yin to be ge, ke lo pokun so". Chai, word.

2 Likes

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by shaggy007(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

undecided undecided

Do you read your buybull

I doubt you do undecided

It still doesnt change the fact that its a
Useless holy book for a useless religion.

Peace out.

3 Likes

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Macelliot(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: I was reading through my Quran this morning and came across this particular advice. This particular verse is directed at those kafir who often invade this section and the other section (religion) displaying there hatred, displaying there ignorance by asking foolish questions like.

1) Are muslims going to heaven?

2) Is islam the only right path?

3) Is the salvation in islam concrete?...and many more ish like that.

Asking question like this by xtian makes one wonder that paradise is just too sure for them and that they look at muslims as the companion of hell, and that they can't wait to see muslims burn in hell.

Well, i just learnt a lesson from my Quran today that instead of engaging them in a futile argument why not ignore them to wallow in there delusions.

So you think God will not grant Muhammad (saw) and his ummah victory on the judgement day?

This is for you.

Let the Quran speak.

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 15:
[size=15pt] Whoso is wont to think (through envy) that Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter (and is enraged at the thought of his victory), let him stretch a rope up to the roof (of his dwelling), AND LET HIM HANG HIMSELF. Then let him see whether his strategy dispelleth that whereat he rageth!. [/size]
(English - Pickthal)

tag: francistony, malvisguy212, truthman2012,logicboy, et cetera wink wink

Morning!
That isn't the case!
We do not hate you.
Your book says" Pls it that not d same book those extremists blood-sucking terrorists are using?
How will you advice or Convince your jihadists Big-bros who are busy crushing, sliting, kicking, sucking and beheading, our fellow Christian brothers and sisters in d middle-East and other part of the world respectively?
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Morning!
That isn't the case!
We do not hate you.
[s] Your book says" Pls it that not d same book those extremists blood-sucking terrorists are using?
How will you advice or Convince your jihadists Big-bros who are busy crushing, sliting, kicking, sucking and beheading, our fellow Christian brothers and sisters in d middle-East and other part of the world respectively? [/s]

This should solve your malady www.nairaland.com/1896846/what-quran-bashers-dont-want-know
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Macelliot(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This should solve your malady www.nairaland.com/1896846/what-quran-bashers-dont-want-know

Opening that link only prolongs the case.
The link u gave me was reffering to the "Quran-bashers."
I am not one.... ... ...
I don't bash people's religion, but questions their integrity....
Are u guys using a different "book."
Atleast, the leader of IS is a Phd owner in Islamic studies...
So, then understands Islam than you.
Go and learn from IS, they gonna teach u better....
Shallom!!!
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Rilwayne001: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Opening that link only prolongs the case.
The link u gave me was reffering to the "Quran-bashers."
I am not one.... ... ...
I don't bash people's religion, but questions their integrity....
Are u guys using a different "book."
[s] Atleast, the leader of IS is a Phd owner in Islamic studies...
So, then understands Islam than you.[/s]
Go and learn from IS, they gonna teach u better....
Shallom!!![

he he he grin grin grin

Why don't you just shut up if you do not have anythin to say

Do you know the buybull better than the pope?

Rev. king? when he was burning his church members

Chris Oyakilome?

Adeboye?

Oyedepo?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Macelliot(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

he he he grin grin grin

Why don't you just shut up if you do not have anythin to say

Do you know the buybull better than the pope?

Rev. king? when he was burning his church members

Chris Oyakilome?

Adeboye?

Oyedepo?

Obviously, I don't know anything about a book called "buybull."
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Obviously, I don't know anything about a book called "buybull."

ok bible
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Macelliot(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

ok bible
Forget!
Obviously, one of ur "bashers" is turning to something different recently...
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Rilwayne001: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Forget!
Obviously, one of ur "bashers" is turning to something different recently...

embarassed
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Macelliot(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

embarassed
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by Abdulsalam20(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
LAUGHING IN HAUSA LANGUAGE WAYO grin THANKS BROTHER RILWAYNE
Re: Quran Advice For Those Who Hate Islam by maclatunji: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thread locked for inciteful nature.

(1)

Saudi Shia Cleric, Ayatollah Nimr Al-nimr, 'sentenced To Death' / U Cant Believe This, Allah Is Great. / Practical Islam Tips - Abdulrahman Chao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.