Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. (1168 Views)

Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. / My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. by valuka(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please, I don't really know how credible this news/site is, but I thought I should share.

London (NDR) -"I personally do not have any issue with our President. You can ask him. The only issue was a minor disagreement between me and the wife of the President over certain aspects of government policies. And we could have resolved it. After all, I didn't continue with the demolition of the waterfronts. I stopped on her advice! However, the present feud started when Gov. Aliyu told me that the north has decided to sponsor a Tambuwal/Amaechi ticket in 2015 under the platform of the PDP. Aliyu, then pretentiously initiated a grand plan that made me the chairman of Nigeria governor's forum, just to lure me, to support his rebellious act in the PDP to stop President Jonathan.

But, when it became very clear that the President was in total control of the PDP. Aliyu brokered a meeting between the G7 governors and the leadership of the APC at the Niger state governor's lodge. Tinubu, Buhari, Ikimi, Tambuwal, Ribadu, Baraje, Adams and 7 other APC governors were in attendance. In that meeting, the G7 governors all agreed to join the APC.

Two days after that meeting, Gov. Adams called me and advised me to remain in PDP. Then I called Aliyu and told him, that Adams has been with the APC long enough to know their intrigues, and has advised me to remain in the PDP. But Aliyu told me, that the day he discussed the Tambuwal/Amaechi ticket with the leadership of the APC that Adams objected to it and expressed his willingness to run with Tambuwal. And Aliyu warned me never to discuss my interest with Adams - that Adams doesn't mean well for me. So the G5 governors continued with the plan and remained in APC. Aliyu is a chameleon and represents everything evil.

He was the pioneer and architect of rebellion in the PDP followed by Lamido. We are all in shock, on how Gov. Aliyu would turn around to champion an endorsement of President Jonathan for re-election. Even up till last month, Aliyu and Lamido were still promising the G5 governors of a showdown in the PDP. The hearts of men are indeed deceitful and desperately wicked. If you have to eat with the devil do it with a long spoon. For Aliyu, I would rather you don't eat with him at all. Better starve to death than eat with him. If I knew, I would have listened to Adams and remained in the PDP.

Follow us on Twitter: @RnewsDay

http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/524-amaechi-cries-out-how-the-north-deceived-me-with-tambuwal-amaechi-ticket-gov-amaechi-newsday-reporters.html
Re: AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d with their 'had I known' mentality. Cry me a River.

APC sucks.
Re: AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. by eye4eye: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rubbish from PDP rabid dogs again. PDP rabid dogs spewing nonsense about Amaechi.

No one believes all this lies anymore. Even PDP dogs know this is a cooked up crap.
Re: AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. by okosodo: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
So all this war was for his personal benefit. Sorry it's too late
Re: AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. by bigtt76(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Foolish man always crying about in the media and you'll think he knows what politics is all about grin now he knows ...too late for him.

valuka: Please, I don't really know how credible this news/site is, but I thought I should share.

London (NDR) -"I personally do not have any issue with our President. You can ask him. The only issue was a minor disagreement between me and the wife of the President over certain aspects of government policies. And we could have resolved it. After all, I didn't continue with the demolition of the waterfronts. I stopped on her advice! However, the present feud started when Gov. Aliyu told me that the north has decided to sponsor a Tambuwal/Amaechi ticket in 2015 under the platform of the PDP. Aliyu, then pretentiously initiated a grand plan that made me the chairman of Nigeria governor's forum, just to lure me, to support his rebellious act in the PDP to stop President Jonathan.

But, when it became very clear that the President was in total control of the PDP. Aliyu brokered a meeting between the G7 governors and the leadership of the APC at the Niger state governor's lodge. Tinubu, Buhari, Ikimi, Tambuwal, Ribadu, Baraje, Adams and 7 other APC governors were in attendance. In that meeting, the G7 governors all agreed to join the APC.

Two days after that meeting, Gov. Adams called me and advised me to remain in PDP. Then I called Aliyu and told him, that Adams has been with the APC long enough to know their intrigues, and has advised me to remain in the PDP. But Aliyu told me, that the day he discussed the Tambuwal/Amaechi ticket with the leadership of the APC that Adams objected to it and expressed his willingness to run with Tambuwal. And Aliyu warned me never to discuss my interest with Adams - that Adams doesn't mean well for me. So the G5 governors continued with the plan and remained in APC. Aliyu is a chameleon and represents everything evil.

He was the pioneer and architect of rebellion in the PDP followed by Lamido. We are all in shock, on how Gov. Aliyu would turn around to champion an endorsement of President Jonathan for re-election. Even up till last month, Aliyu and Lamido were still promising the G5 governors of a showdown in the PDP. The hearts of men are indeed deceitful and desperately wicked. If you have to eat with the devil do it with a long spoon. For Aliyu, I would rather you don't eat with him at all. Better starve to death than eat with him. If I knew, I would have listened to Adams and remained in the PDP.

Follow us on Twitter: @RnewsDay

http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/524-amaechi-cries-out-how-the-north-deceived-me-with-tambuwal-amaechi-ticket-gov-amaechi-newsday-reporters.html
Re: AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. by naturally: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Two Dead As APC And PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos. / Power Cuts Destabilize Ghanaian Economy - Washington Post / Oyegun, Amechi Led Protesters To Police Headquarters, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.