Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Can I Get My Attention Back. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get My Attention Back. (1358 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, pls help me oooh! I got touchy with my girlfriend 24 hours ago. At the begining i had a good and hard erection. When she refuse me penetration her, i had to go and urinate to ease my hard on. One hour later we got touchy again, i got an erection but lost it almost immediately and since then had not been able to get a full and hard erection that i have been having. I felt pains in my scrotum and testicle for abt an hour afterward. What do i do to get my erection back. This has not happen to me before.
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by alabiyemmy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
rub the tip with charcoal mixed with grinded pepper

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
alabiyemmy: rub the tip with charcoal mixed with grinded pepper
pls get serious.
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by DeoGratias1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
You can get it back by shouting "Atteeeennnttttiiioonn!!!" embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by suckerpunch: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Im just here for the hilarious comments to rock here
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
what do you need it for?, your girl doesnt want you to use it on her so bark!!!! off!!!!
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by eph12(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just go to the baracks, lots of attention there.
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by obyrich(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
ABONIKI can help!
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
DeoGratias1: You can get it back by shouting "Atteeeennnttttiiioonn!!!" embarassed
are u still at the beer parlour or u are back home?
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
obyrich: ABONIKI can help!
pls explain hw its going to help
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: what do you need it for?, your girl doesnt want you to use it on her so bark!!!! off!!!!
its better say the tine dey wrk than e no wrk.
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin grin your gf don carry the attention go o,na at ease naim remain..

No go hussle,dey there dey get 'touchy'

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Godmystrength: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
soak it in kerosene for some hours

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by mekzyjoe(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin ;Dbuy 1 bottle of kerosene n massage d tin well well grin grin
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
mekzyjoe: grin ;Dbuy 1 bottle of kerosene n massage d tin well well grin grin
u don use am before e come wrk? I mean the kerosene.
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by 5minsmadness: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Godmystrength: soak it in kerosene for some hours
Heheheh you too? cheesy
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by 5minsmadness: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nyway! Op this is what happened:
1. You got overexcited. If you had succeeded in digging her the first time you would probably have suffered premature ejaculation.

2. What you are experiencing now is called 'blue balls' syndrome i.e congestion of blood in the vessels surrounding your testes. It can be quite painful but it won't kill. Take buscopan.

3. Your erection will return by tomorrow, or when the blue ball effects stop, whichever comes first.

Isn't this supposed to be in romance section? undecided
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin.
Kerosene: Dear Nairalanders, pls help me oooh! I got touchy with my girlfriend 24 hours ago. At the begining i had a good and hard erection. When she refuse me penetration her, i had to go and urinate to ease my hard on. One hour later we got touchy again, i got an erection but lost it almost immediately and since then had not been able to get a full and hard erection that i have been having.[b] I felt pains in my scrotum and testicle for abt an hour [/b]afterward. What do i do to get my erection back. This has not happen to me before.

The scrotum may be taking its increase in size. You should more concerned about that before it starts weighing 85lb
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by ice234: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Don't worry you will get your attention back after marriage....

If you mustt get it fast then bathe with salt water and eat much bitter kola.

Last bullet... Stop penetration her ....
Kerosene: Dear Nairalanders, pls help me oooh! I got touchy with my girlfriend 24 hours ago. At the begining i had a good and hard erection. When she refuse me penetration her, i had to go and urinate to ease my hard on. One hour later we got touchy again, i got an erect.ion but lost it almost immediately and since then had not been able to get a full and hard ere.ction that i have been having. I felt pains in my scrotum and testicle for abt an hour afterward. What do i do to get my ere.ction back. This has not happen to me before.
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by isokey: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op...just follow this
Ur head straight up, with ur arms by ur sides...the National Anthem, after the count of two! One....two..Sing!
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Let me ask ifa
Re: How Can I Get My Attention Back. by Kerosene: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2014
5minsmadness: Nyway! Op this is what happened:
1. You got overexcited. If you had succeeded in digging her the first time you would probably have suffered premature ejaculation.

2. What you are experiencing now is called 'blue balls' syndrome i.e congestion of blood in the vessels surrounding your testes. It can be quite painful but it won't kill. Take buscopan.

3. Your erection will return by tomorrow, or when the blue ball effects stop, whichever comes first.

Isn't this supposed to be in romance section? undecided
chairman abi na bros i go call u. thanks you've been helpful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Questions Every Parent Should Ask When The Kids Get Home From School / Ladies Competing To Marry The "Financially Loaded" / The Story Mom And Daughter Gives Birth For Same Man Was A Ruse!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.