Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Story Mom And Daughter Gives Birth For Same Man Was A Ruse!(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Mom And Daughter Gives Birth For Same Man Was A Ruse!(pic) (1336 Views)

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story) / PHOTO: Mother And Daughter Gives Birth Same Week For The Same Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Mom And Daughter Gives Birth For Same Man Was A Ruse!(pic) by DickDastardly(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Farrah Gray who is known as one of the most influential African American men in the U.S. according to the National Urban League has been caught in a huge media stunt.
The best selling author totally mislead readers into clicking on an article titled, “Mother and Daughter Impregnated by the Same Man Give Birth Minutes Apart!!”

This is absolutely not true, at least regarding the fact that there are two separate fathers in the picture. As a seasoned writer, we are especially surprised that Farrah Gray would take any news from AskKissy, a gossip only blog site which is totally a click bate website.
AskKissy.com has since changed her headline but it was too late. Farrah Gray had already used it to his advantage.

In case you are wondering, here is the real story.

A mother and daughter who live in Florida gave birth 34 minutes apart in the same hospital. It is quite a unique story but these women were NOT impregnated by the same man.

37-year-old Angela Patram is the mother to 20-year-old Teranisha Billups. Both women gave birth on February 19th at Tampa General Hospital.

Patram is the mother of 4 children while this will be her first grandchild. She is very happy to have two new additions to the family.

Patram is an oncology nurse while her daughter, Teranisha, is a college student studying biology and Florida A&M. Teranisha has plans to become a doctor some day.

The birth certainly represents a rarity, hospital officials added.

“I’ve been in this field for 29 years…I’ve seen maybe 14,000 deliveries,” said the Tampa doctor, “I’ve never seen a mom and daughter deliver on the same day. And this is as close as you could get.”

Source: www.miseeharris.com/tag/mother-and-daughter-impregnated-by-the-same-man-give-birth-minutes-apart

Re: The Story Mom And Daughter Gives Birth For Same Man Was A Ruse!(pic) by Edwardhead(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ur monicker self
Re: The Story Mom And Daughter Gives Birth For Same Man Was A Ruse!(pic) by southernbelle(f): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
the rate at which wrong information is been spread these days is saddening and also very annoying

(1) (Reply)

Re. .paternal Grandmother Refusing To Bring Back My Children To The Uk / "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto / First Time Parents, Let's Discuss Our Child Milestone Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.