Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Overcoming The Obstacles In Your Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Overcoming The Obstacles In Your Business (610 Views)

Obstacles To Financial Freedom / You Gain Strength Overcoming Obstacles / Overcoming Business Failure- My Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming The Obstacles In Your Business by mikoas: 2:44pm On May 30, 2009
Overcoming the Greatest Obstacle in Your Business Now!

Introduction:
Many obstacles can hold you not to progressive or succeed in your business and life as whole. Nevertheless, there is one greatest among them.
In general view, many people belief or have it in mind that the obstacle that hinder them to succeed or attain their desire is lack of capital, lack of ideas or knowledge of what to do, lack of helper. Even many base their obstacle on government of their state or nation, while many see their obstacle because of economic meltdown of the world. Whatever you think or believe as the obstacle to succeeding or becoming the millionaire of your time, the truth is that all these and others things you think were not obstacle, rather they were means for you to succeed and thrive.

The only and the greatest obstacle is man himself. That is, you or I is the greatest obstacle of ourself. Nobody or anything can hinder you to succeed in life in as much you did not hinder yourself.

There are 3 components that steal any man success in life. All these components were made, build and develop be each man. Until you and I kill and overcome these components, there is no way to succeed and thrive in any business or job will do. These 3 components existing only ruling and ruining the lives of people extending to their job or business. This is the right time to deal and burial these components in our life so that they would no longer exist in each one of us anymore.

Component Number One: Procrastination:
Procrastination simply means to delay doing something that you should do, usually because you do not want to do it. Postpone what you should do now until another day is called procrastination. It is a thief of time and the motto of losers. Procrastination will only delaying you to succeed and to make good impact in your time. Don’t forget, there is time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven says the Holy Bible.

Somebody or something may motivate and encourage you to procrastinate, but the action of it will be taking by you. Therefore, you are the one that responsible for its consequences. Do not allow procrastination to steal your time of success again. Stop saying, “I will do it tomorrow or next time”, and rather do it NOW! Kill and bury procrastination now before it kill and bury your success which it has been created in you.

Component Number Two: Fear of Failure:
For every step that man takes in life is a risk which could result in success or in failure. Fear is the master weapons that can destroy every good step a man take in life. It is also a maker of stagnancy.

Let me share this testimony with you; before I discovered the main secret of Printing and Selling Recharge Cards inside my room, I had been victimized by fear for several times. Even that faithful day that I discovered the secrets, FEAR still took the step of hinder me from these secrets, but I thanks God for given me courage to kill this terrible disease called FEAR at that moment. Fear is a virus that can kill success from mindset.

A writer said, “Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid of standing still”. In addition, does not FEAR of failure in your next step, but FEAR of be remaining the same. The only language of FEAR is “DON’T DO IT, IF YOU DO IT YOU WILL FAIL”. Anytime you develop or have this statement in your mind, ignore and delete it instantly; because it is not for you. Remember that, as long as you allow fear to control your decision, as long as you remain the poorest man on earth.

Component Number Three: Lack of Self-Assure:
Having a lot of confidence in yourself and your abilities has a lot to do in your success. I wonder how people find it difficult to value and embrace the good steps they take in life. Every step of success you take has to be highly value unto you. Others may see it as nothing, but you yourself should see it as a great achievement. Don’t underrate a good step you plan to take. Believe in it and take it with courage.

Value your talents and your gifts; belief in your ability and in your potentials; place high value unto your goals and plans. They way you value all these things is the way you will make use of them.

Don’t Forget:
If you can kill these 3 components in your life: Procrastination, Fear of failure and Lack of Self-assure, I have 100% assurance that you will succeed and thrive in any online or offline business you do. No matter how small it is, just take action, over ride fear and place high value on any step you take.
Before you go, you too can make it Nigeria with the little capital in your hand. A month ago, I cannot boast of be among those who are earning 3 to 5k everyday, but today the story have change because God have make me discovered the truth of Printing and Selling Recharge Cards inside my room. If you’re interesting in this business (Printing and Selling Recharge Cards inside your room), the door of FREE information about it still open for everybody. You can e-mail me for this FREE information on how you can do it and earning not less than 2k every day.

E-mail: omoasegungloballinks@yahoo.com OR Call any of these numbers: 08065871788, 08055955683, 09781294, and 07040625588.
I had been sharing this FREE information for the past 2 weeks now, the opportunity will soon be end; therefore crabs it now!

Do not forget, you are not a failure unless you fail yourself. Nobody is an obstacle to your success. You are the only and the greatest obstacle that can hinder yourself to succeed and thrive in this world.
Thanks for reading this information and remain succeeding
See you as the next millionaire of you mate.

Olu Mike Omoasegun
aka Mikoas

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Cashflow While Playing Game. / Quality Fragrance Concentrated Liquid Soap 4 Kitchen,homes,cars.4sale / Any Buyer On Crude Oil And Ago Contact Me Via Email Oilzonelimited@inbox.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.