Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams (14277 Views)

FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC / EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Here we go with the African billionaire rumors
again…
Porsha Williams Reportedly Dating African
Billionaire Bashorun Jide Omokore
Remember when we all thought Porsha Williams
was dating Nigerian billionaire Teodoro Nguema
Obiang Mangue Well it looks like we got the
wrong African oil tycoon. Furthermore it looks
her alleged new boo thang is MARRIED and his
wife is none too happy about their romance.
AllAboutTheTea reports:
All About The Tea was the first to spill the
EXCLUSIVE tea earlier this week that Porsha
Williams is dating an older man that gifted her a
half of a million dollar car. The “” star has been
seen tooling around town in a $500k custom
Rolls Royce .
All About The Tea just CONFIRMED through a
rock solid source the identity of Porsha Williams’
new SUGAR DADDY boyfriend.
According to our source, the RHOA star is dating,
one of Nigeria’s top oil barons .
Bashorun Jide Omokore is a BILLIONAIRE oil
magnate and holds the position of Chairman/
CEO of two oil companies, Atlantic Energy
Limited and Seven Energy. The man is known as
an astute and visionary business mogul in
Nigeria with strong political ties.
Forbes Magazine ranks Bashorun Jide Omokore
on their “High net-worth billionaires in Nigeria”
list.
This is a big improvement for Porsha compared
to her ex-relationship with a washed up allegedly
gay baller.
However, one big drawback is her sugar daddy is
MARRIED. Bashorun Jide Omokore is married to
Nigerian Bank Executive, Angella Ebagua
According to our EXCLUSIVE source, the
chairman’s wife is a force to be reckoned with
and word has gotten back to her about Porsha
and her husband’s relationship. The source
dished:
“His wife said if Porsha comes back to Nigeria,
she’s gonna beat her a**”
Our source also confirms, Porsha’s new $500k
Rolls Royce is registered in her name – Porsha
Williams and was purchased by her billionaire
boyfriend.
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/09/porsha-williams-reportedly-dating.html?m=1

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by bigtt76(f): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Sorry the man cannot be an astute business man if he's spending that much on a car for his girlfriend undecided

The girl on her part is an astute mumu accepting that expensive car instead of investing the cash grin

7 Likes

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 29, 2014
With those well rounded t*its and succulent Ni*pples, I can even buy her a private jet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by quinnboy: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Every man has his reason(s) for going crazy....

1 Like

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by PapiWata: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2014
That man has very good taste in women for sure, and that woman works out HARD to maintain her extremely toned and curvaceous figure.

I am CERTAIN that the beautiful lady in these pictures did NOT grow up in Nigeria, because if she did, she would have NO idea what exercise is all about, and as a consequence she would weigh 75 pounds more, as cottage-cheese lard in all the WRONG places. Also, were she African-raised, she would have destroyed her ebony skin tone with corrosive and acidic compounds intended to ape a white skin tone, but which would leave her looking like a waddling jigsaw puzzle.

All told, it is easy to see why a man of good taste would fall hard for this woman with the knockout figure. She worked hard to look that smoking hot, and she can thus command any price she desires from the men she hypnotizes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by IAMBREEZY: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2014
porsha is a known hoe in US,so i'm not surprised,the Thot used what she have to extort money from the maga business man,no doubt about it.
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by omolizzy(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Wotever lights his candle
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by ednut1(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2014
do not underestimate the power of the p***y
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by whitecat1: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2014
How many RR does she have now?

Eguema, the son of Equitorial guinea dictator gave her one in January worth $300,000. And this!
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
The lady, the car

1 Like

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Power of Pu.$$y
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by tayoxx(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
see her abs....
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by slimfit1(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
The man think with his dic the girl with her p u c
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2014
PapiWata: That man has very good taste in women for sure, and that woman works out HARD to maintain her extremely toned and curvaceous figure.

I am CERTAIN that the beautiful lady in these pictures did NOT grow up in Nigeria, because if she did, she would have NO idea what exercise is all about, and as a consequence she would weigh 75 pounds more, as cottage-cheese lard in all the WRONG places. Also, were she African-raised, she would have destroyed her ebony skin tone with corrosive and acidic compounds intended to ape a white skin tone, but which would leave her looking like a waddling jigsaw puzzle.

All told, it is easy to see why a man of good taste would fall hard for this woman with the knockout figure. She worked hard to look that smoking hot, and she can thus command any price she desires from the men she hypnotizes.

Nigerian women don suffer! See finishing! embarassed embarassed

Diaris God ooo!!
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by DonaldGenes(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2014
See how others are milking and enjoying OUR OIL MONEY JUST DOING NOTHING...
But
that's how it is? What can a Man do ? Money must be gain and money must be spent even in frivolities such as this(at Topic) instead of reaching out to his fellow tribe men....Spend the money on infrastructure on schools for your people...$500k is no mince meat..

I wonder if the man is marriEd, { if then=(Married)
{then={:; I Refused to judge};

Guys, no mind my write-ups.I'm just monkeying around

1 Like

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2014
yoruba men making and spending money like arabians since 1800..

1 Like

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by AfroBlue(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2014
i posted this rumor few days ago in the romance section ....

more pics in the NL link below

Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta - Romance - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1923325/naija-big-boy-sugar-daddy#26677491

[img]http://www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=160234&thumb=1&d=1411824728[/img]

[img]http://www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=160235&thumb=1&d=1411824742[/img]
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Every top runs girl from Lagos to Abuja to Port Harcourt already knows that Jide "The Leader" Omokore is Nigeria's biggest 'paymaster'. That's why girls go to any length to find his number to try their luck. If you are 'fortunate' as a girl to find yourself in his randy presence even for an hour or two, the least you will receive as 'taxi fare' is $10,000. His main mistresses are all millionaires, courtesy of him. Unfortunately, even if he continues wasting money at that rate, he is unlikely to ever go broke. . .he is richer than Croesus.

This Kogi dude makes millions of dollars weekly if not daily. . . .he's arguably in the top 5 of Nigeria's most cash-rich men.

4 Likes

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by PapiWata: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
berem: Nigerian women don suffer! See finishing! embarassed embarassed

Diaris God ooo!!

In fact Chai Diarizz God o ! All these fine womens they are sharing in Atlanta.

But na ONLY who get HEAVY money go fit let dem wakka come.

America will know.
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
PapiWata: That man has very good taste in women for sure, and that woman works out HARD to maintain her extremely toned and curvaceous figure.

the girl is as ugly and overrated at tiwa savage. I wonder how guys like u fall for these types of craps cos the whole thing ends in nothing but fuckry!!

After spending such lots on 'ur acclaimed' girls and dudes like u appreciating it with open teeth and astute, I wonder, the so-called 'very beautiful' girls, are their 'narrow way' different from the others?

Are they paved with gold, streetlights and maybe contained some air conditioner?

Cos in the end, they dnt even have a narrow way underneath, it's more broader than the broad-street!

WTH??
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by zboyd: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Oh my goodness!

Porsha Williams is messing around with that old, ugly man! And he's married too?!

Aren't there any single, young, handsome 'Sugar Daddies' around, if a woman is into that kind of thing?

So...what's all that smack she was talking about proud, intelligent Black women being independent, doing for self, having self-respect and yada, yada, yada? All crap talk! If this is a true story, it's a BIG SHAME! She's nothing but a hypocrite, as ALL women who talk this mess. And then they have the nerve to point fingers and throw insults at other women who are doing the exact same thing.

I will NEVER understand young women OR young men who do this sort of thing and then have the gall to try to present themselves as respectable, God-fearing Christians.

Some women will date or do any man, just because he has money.

I bet her grandfather is turning over and over in his grave!

smh
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by hazyfm: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2014
speechless
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by londoner: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
First ,it was Kenya Moore with a Nigerian oil tycoon (also married with three kids), now Porsha?

For those taking about Nigerian women and the gym, Porsha has been a housewife and a kept woman most of her life. Her ex-usband was a rich ex-sportsman. She has never had a job (as far as I know), and also has never given birth. Why would she not be in the gym?

1 Like

Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by PapiWata: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ha ha we got a lot of "happily married" men up in here, wishing they could go tycoon-style and get some high class tail on the side, but then getting angry because they ain't gettin' none of that. Please, gentlemen, kindly just make do with Mama Momodu, the mother of your extensive brood, and accept your fate like a man. That oil tycoon lifestyle is not for everyone. The very rich are different from you and me ha ha ha.

But hey, its cool y'all. You can at least look at the fine yang, but DON'T touch, and just be glad that choking the lizard in your private moments will always be free by definition.

In other words, there is no service charge for self-service, as the discipline is affectionately known to this website forum's auto-dictionary.

SLIDEwaxie:

I wonder how guys like u fall for these types of craps cos the whole thing ends in nothing but fuckry!!

Ha ha wait a minute. I thought fuckry was the objective all along.

What page are you on, dude ? My operating manual stresses that "fuckry" is in fact the desired end result of all man's aspirations, so I do not follow your logic at all. Your objection does not compute.
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by zboyd: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
PapiWata: Ha ha we got a lot of "happily married" men up in here, wishing they could go tycoon-style and get some high class tail on the side, but then getting angry because they ain't gettin' none of that. Please, gentlemen, kindly just make do with Mama Momodu, the mother of your extensive brood, and accept your fate like a man. That oil tycoon lifestyle is not for everyone. The very rich are different from you and me ha ha ha.

But hey, its cool y'all. You can at least look at the fine yang, but DON'T touch, and just be glad that choking the lizard in your private moments will always be free by definition.

In other words, there is no service charge for self-service, as the discipline is affectionately known to this website forum's auto-dictionary.

Ha ha wait a minute. I thought fuckry was the objective all along.

What page are you on, dude ? My operating manual stresses that "fuckry" is in fact the desired end result of all man's aspirations, so I do not follow your logic at all. Your objection does not compute.

Tail is tail.

Whether high class or low class - the ones who buy are still 'johns'.

The real question is...

What is it about these 'johns' (rich Sugar Daddies) that they can't get it, unless they pay for it?

You have some drop dead fine young men over here that don't have a pot to pizz in yet women run after them like a dog running after a hambone and, the women take care of THEM.

When I was younger and old, ugly men were trying to hit on me, it was disgusting! Even the thought of them kissing me was enough to bring on nausea -- made me want to throw up. As for laying up with them, groping me and etc....God forbid bad thing!!! And these old perverted geezers actually thought that flashing money and offering rides in their sports cars was going to sway me. NOT!!!

I don't see how these young women do it.

Do they have to be high or half-drunk to do the dirty deed?

They are definitely pass me!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Just the thought of it sickens me!
Re: Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams by SarkinYarki: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Every top runs girl from Lagos to Abuja to Port Harcourt already knows that Jide "The Leader" Omokore is Nigeria's biggest 'paymaster'. That's why girls go to any length to find his number to try their luck. If you are 'fortunate' as a girl to find yourself in his randy presence even for an hour or two, the least you will receive as 'taxi fare' is $10,000. His main mistresses are all millionaires, courtesy of him. Unfortunately, even if he continues wasting money at that rate, he is unlikely to ever go broke. . .he is richer than Croesus.

This Kogi dude makes millions of dollars weekly if not daily. . . .he's arguably in the top 5 of Nigeria's most cash-rich men.

He is broke today as we speak

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) / Olakunle Oluomo Emerges Speaker Of Ogun State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.