Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee (17397 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / 2015: Sambo’s PDP Reconciliation Moves Unsettle APC / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by LordMecuzy(m): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Wefiak1414(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2014
all this is all about politics, nigeria system of government. One man chop belle burst.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by princealbashir: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2014
His Problem...
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by yaqub07: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Those that live with jealousy will live with misery.He has forgotten when 19 was greater 23 or so what a pity!
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Wefiak1414(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2014
what is the need.

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Yazmin: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2014
yaqub07: Those that live with jealousy will live with misery.He has forgotten when 19 was greater 23 or so what a pity!

Uncle sorry to disturb , bit did you mean to say 16 greater than 19?
Abi the new states don dey on board already (23+19=42).

Jang ! Jang! Jang!..the trio of tallen, dariye and jerry noy are sharks and only wish to devour the state's resources. ....
Abeg have nothing to do with them in the intesrest of we, the plateau citizens grin

4 Likes

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Endougs(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Photos:- See Snake Boy Who Sheds His Skin Every 41 Days.https://www.nairaland.com/1924740/photos-see-snake-boy-sheds
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Georgekyrian(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2014
How does this concern the price of garri in nigeria , or B H's predicament, anyway...
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by ifaoni(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2014
anyway, gud morning
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by daben1(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2014
They're bunch of confused foolish wise people
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by dejavski(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Grinder: PDP.....POLITICAL THIEVES..... Since 1960

I call them all thieves (PDP APShits). I hate Nigerian Politics
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by lawrenceunaa: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2014
what should i say undecided

non of my business
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by iketruckturner: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2014
PDP is a party full of dead people they should go and die. grin
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Vicjay1(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Who Jang don help?!!!!
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Why people no con book space for here, mayb Because hang is useless
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
lanrexdo: Madt people. GEJ want to win sha. He will try but I will not vote for him again. Need a more credible people this time. Your bag of rice can't make vote for you. Lia lia..You actually thing you got sense but you are senseless. I watched PDP rally on AIT and wondered. So our president actually have an open voice. He can actually shout saying rubbish on the podium. Saying "PDP is the only party that has not changed name or flag" I laughed, the best the president can talk on a rally is about a name and logo. Smh. I just pray this retard don't get there again this time.
So pitiable. That man is not intelligent at all. He never makes sense when he talks. His strategy is always based on appeal to sentiment and sympathy.
That is what happens when you get a position on a platter of luck (chance). He never had the vision to be a leader, he was just opportuned to be there, no preparation, no ability. Dont blame him, he is only doing the best someone with his poor background can do, it will take another 10years for this man to be familiar with handling such a sensitive position as the presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Civory(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
deer is God ooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Georgekyrian(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2014
God dey shaaa
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by EMMABC1(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
I'm suspecting a serious plot by PDP nothern governors to dump GEJ latest by December.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by size38: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Once election is near, the pdp will be running from pole to pole to bring back those they pushed out of the party when the cake was on the table for sharing. Seeking their help and supports. When election is over and winners emerged, the pdp will be slapping suspension and expulsion left, right and center on some of its members including those that founded the party.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2014
abeg hw much dem dey sell bulb for lasgidi?
e too cost for calabar.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by r33d(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Ever since the PDP split into Amaechi and Jang factions, peace has been walking on a tightrope. I just hope this doesn't cause some skirmishes in Plateau State.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by QuiverBox(f): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2014
BTT: No be the same Jang wey presidency take scatter Governors' Forum wey dem no come get mouth again now be that.

Use and dump. The heat is getting in.

Please always read before commenting. Its not jang vs presidency , its jang vs PDP decampees
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by major466(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2014
A figment imagination of mischief makers. The relationship between Gov Jang and PDP chairman has been as cordial as ever since Adamu Muazu came on board as PDP chairman. There has never been any rift between both of them. Just some issues concerning reconciliation of some ex members and nothing more. The issue will soon be sorted out.
Mischief makers should look for another story to write.

1 Like

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by DamieJos(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Gov Jang is becoming like a demigod in Plateau state. This same procedure and influence was used for him to join PDP. Why is he saying no to it now ? Democracy is all about freedom and liberty , people have the right t o leave and come back when they like. He doesn't want them to come so that he will impose a Berom man against the wish of Plateau people. My suggestion : suspend the stste exco and put a care taker to conduct primaries. That will ensure free And fair primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by san316(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Old man baba jang no want look face. Make dem no reconcile now.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Jambsupport(f): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2014
all ds People Deceiving People party sef.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Lawcurrent(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2014
I was thinking when i entered here but 'hi friends'
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Bimpe29: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
The wall of PDP is more cracking in Plateau State.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by miqos02(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2014
ok
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by desgiezd(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Is this not the same governor that the Presidency sponsored for the chairmanship of the Nigeria Governors Forum? The chicken has finally come home to roost!
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by Silensa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu: $40b Down The Drain In Niger Delta / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / El-Rufai Arrives Akure For Colloquium Of Ajasin Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.