Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso (840 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / » Why Apc will Defeat Pdp, By Kwankwaso / N70billion Kano Economic City (KANAWA) Project Flags Off By Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Kano State Governor, Alhaji Rabiu Musa
Kwankwaso says he wants to become Nigeria’s
President in 2015 to enable him use his requisite
experience to address the fundamental socio-
economic challenges facing Nigeria.
*Kwankwaso
Kwankwaso, who spoke with journalists last night
in Kano, pointed out that he had been studying the
problems facing the country over the years and had
come to the conclusion that he possesses the
requisite experience and expertise to tackle the
issues and give Nigerians and Nigeria a new lease
of life.
He explained that given his rich background as a
long-standing public servant, an engineer and a
one-time Defence Minister, he truly understands
what the country needs in order to become great
among the comity of nations.
The governor said the country needed someone like
him, who had seen the nation from various angles
to be able to solve its problems and advance the
interest of Nigerians at all levels.
The governor said that although he was still
consulting with other stakeholders across the
length and breadth of Nigeria on his next political
move, he would make a formal declaration for the
presidential contest at the appropriate time.
Kwankwaso said that more than anything else, the
worsening security threat to Nigeria and the
seeming inability of the administration to address it
were unacceptable as it had driven away over four
million Nigerians into Chad, Niger Republic and
Cameroun as refugees.
“The situation is so bad that apart from those
displaced by the insurgents, many other Nigerians
have been hospitalised while others have gone into
hiding just to save their lives, while the system
continues to give assurance of victory,” the
governor lamented.
“So many Nigerians have also been displaced in
Chibok, Gwoza and Bama as well as other places in
the country. This is not a good thing for Nigeria
and we need to rise up and find a lasting solution
to the problem, which is not beyond us.
“A situation whereby Nigeria’s leadership is
encouraging division is not good for the unity of
Nigeria. We should stop abusing the very people we
are supposed to protect and give them a sense of
hope and dignity,” Kwankwaso noted.
The governor said that in a bid to give his state a
new lease of life, his administration had undertaken
major infrastructural projects including three major
flyover bridges, major roads and water projects
across the state in addition to establishing 23 big
dams for water and energy supply.
He pointed out that in a bid to rid Kano of
malevolent elements and reduce criminality, his
administration, working in league with security
agents had constantly been raiding black spots in
the metropolis, including the Sabongari Market,
which he described as the biggest drug market in
Kano.
According to Kwankwaso, illicit drugs worth N4
billion had been seized from the market and
destroyed by security agents in the last three years
in a bid to flush out the couriers from the state.
The governor said that the All Progressives
Congress, where he crossed over to last December
from the ruling PDP, was working hard to ensure
that it wins the next election convincingly and use
the opportunity to move the country forward. www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/want-president-2015-kwankwaso/
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2014
rabiu kwakwanso is d best candidates among all d 3 Hausa contestants oooooo.Cos' he's strong and effective in his leadership.
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by ShagariAbacha: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2014
I would have had a rethink about him but for the fact that he comes from one and the same family of tyranny called PDP. Try looking for alternatives kwankwaso.
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by BlackTechnology: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2014
A governor who can't reduce poverty and alamajiri in Kano state wants to solve Nigeria problems

A governor who can't transform Kano into agro-allied heartland of Nigeria wants to solve Nigeria problems

A b o ki talking trash since 100 AD

When he places Kano as a place to be, we can then listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by 2cato: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Johnnyessence: rabiu kwakwanso is d best candidates among all d 3 Hausa contestants oooooo.Cos' he's strong and effective in his leadership.
somebody should remind the clown kwankwaso that he should wait for his turn which will come in 2095
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by kokoA(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology: A governor who can't reduce poverty and alamajiri in Kano state wants to solve Nigeria problems

A governor who can't transform Kano into agro-allied heartland of Nigeria wants to solve Nigeria problems

A b o ki talking trash since 100 AD

When he places Kano as a place to be, we can then listen to him.
Just the way GEJ reduced poverty in Bayelsa and transformed the state into semi-london before becoming Nigeria's president abi?

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by BlackTechnology: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
kokoA: Just the way GEJ reduced poverty in Bayelsa and transformed the state into semi-london before becoming Nigeria's president abi?

Since you don't like GEJ do you still need another one in the person of Kwakwanso

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2014
we need change of hands in this country we are tired of 15 yrs of PDP leadership I believe kwakwanso will win in d primary election coming next month Gej should be elder statesman now Cos' we are not bribe with I don't av cloth and shoes.Gej will be disappointed in 2015 election. in debate kwakwanso will win convincely.
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by kingofpool: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2014
You jubilate and celebrate the tears of nigerians, you always rejoice when boko haram (apc arm wing) memberz are killing nigerians and displacing them, you frown when the current f.g did anything good, you never did anything to checkmate the almajiris in your state, now you want to rule nija.... Sorry it ll neva happen. Tàènk
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by philantoxx(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2014
who cares?
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
no vacancy
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by theSpark(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2014
I'd have considered him but ever since he went to sweep the venue of a PDP rally after the President had left I lost all respect for the man.

Such an expression of hate for the President of the country by someone who is also leader.

Sha.. If he becomes their flagbearer he's on his own. I'll never support hatred or cloak and dagger politics. He should learn from Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by utytill(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2014
when will he be president of Niger and Chad?.
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by 1shortblackboy: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2014
We all want to be president of Nigeria even myself. But if wishes were horses.....
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso by Alisha4U(f): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Those schools hes building in Niamey-Niger, he should first of all relocate them to Nigeria. There are alot of illiterates in his state for him to be citing school in other countries. He is not a Nigerian leader but a hausa leader.

(1) (Reply)

What if d fg awarded seun? / NDA Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For SSC 2014/2015 Out / Armed Robbery-time To Conquer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.