Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trials Of Our Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trials Of Our Girls (413 Views)

Court Rejects Motions To Stop Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh’s Trials / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trials Of Our Girls by jaydee87(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning all,
Its amazing how we seem to forget about our future mothers
am referring to the over 200 girls kidnapped by extremist who claim to be Muslims
and start a religious war with the Christian and claim to be doing the will of God.
So happy that the said leader of the sect is dead but what about our girls, its now 3days that the leader is dead and nothing has. been said about the girls.. or have they been released? pls anybody with news on the girls should please tell us and bring us out of the dark... #shekau dead so can we have our girls back now....
Re: Trials Of Our Girls by naturally: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2014
May God rescue them
Re: Trials Of Our Girls by yuncka: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2014
God purnish devil.
Re: Trials Of Our Girls by hushmail: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2014
wetin concern d topic wt wht u wrote

#bringbackourgirls
Re: Trials Of Our Girls by jaydee87(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
hushmail: wetin concern d topic wt wht u wrote

#bringbackourgirls
@hushmail no vex but I tink its related and I don't want to use the bring back our girls, I used trial cos we really don't know what they facing now...its a big trial now that the leader is dead and members killing themselves only God knows what they will be facing..

(1) (Reply)

Politics / Presidential Primaries Will Not Divide APC - Saraki / Chibok Girls Will Hopefully Be Released By Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.