Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye (3783 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok, sorry.

crackhaus:
Asking why a married man should chase other women is like asking why a man/woman should pick up a gun and rob other people of their hard-earned money.
The analogy made here is to tell you that the married man and the robber both have a need/desire...the married man has a need to satisfy his sexxual desire, while the robber has a need to satisfy his/her desire for wealth.
The rightness or wrongness of these needs is really not the crux of the matter because at the end of the day, we do not live in an ideal world...there will always be miscreants, cheats, liars, and thieves who are up to no good.

Would you blame a grown woman/girl who dresses provocatively/half-naked for attracting the attention of a lustful pervert who may end up making sexxual advances at her or worst, rap.e her?
I think not! You will not blame her of course, hence your stance that the one who initiates/causes is to be blamed becomes null and void.

A woman who dresses provocatively is the one who caused/initiated her ra*pe?

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by ayinba1(f): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Topic
What a way to honor your late father!!!
SMH

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by MARKone(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
ayinba1: @Topic
SMH

The guy is a Motivational Speaker, there is nothing wrong in all he said, rather it is a huge lesson to learn from.
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by coogar: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
SMH

the boy is a möron!
i never knew diabetes is caused by extra-marital affair. if the man had died of magün or he got shot in the mistress' house then one can understand his logic but diabetes?

how come men who don't cheat still die of the same ailment? nigerians & their backward reasoning. just because the mistress said what she said doesn't mean she had a hand in his death. what will be will be. the man was diabetic - nigerian hospitals must have murdered more than 10 million diabetic patients through their incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Kunbee: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Good read
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by soulglo: 3:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
His down fall was not falling for a nurse student, his downfall was his own greed and selfishness.

Firstly he breaks his "great marriage" on his own terms and runs right into the arms of his death. Guess he learnt that the grass is not always greener on the other side in the most cruel way.

So true. If people spent as much time watering and fertilizing their grass as they spend being envious or wanting of their neighbors grass, their grass would be just as green.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2014
soulglo:

So true. If people spent as much time watering and fertilizing their grass as they spend being envious or wanting of their neighbors grass, their grass would be just as green.
wise words

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by chineloSA(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: Dont get ahead of yourself, what do you make of the excerpt below?

The woman later confessed (after running mad) that she killed his father.....
........the lady said, if I will not have you, nobody will. Few years later, the woman ran insane and was saying all over that she killed my father. So now that I've seen what a strange woman can do to a man, it makes sense to stay in one place so I don't put so many life at stake.
Nobody is saying for sure she killed him, just as you cant vouch that he died of diabetes. We are only looking at the probable causes of his death, and with the mistress threats, her confession and circumstance around her death, you cant rule out diabolism, so you really have no point

I am still saying all of these incidences they happened concurrently which made her to believe that she had the upper had in a mans death. She thought her diabolism worked thereby felt guilty because she had done something to fight the man as well. But the truth of the matter is somatic causes killed the man.

Diabolism doesn't exist. Its only an uneducated black mans excuse when then fail to think and explain things beyond their imagined world.

The man died because of somatic causes relating to his Diabetes that was discovered very late. Which when sugar levels are too high it can lead to organ failure, coma and sudden death.

I still pity his family who are educated but think very primitively.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by chineloSA(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2014
coogar:

the boy is a möron!
i never knew diabetes is caused by extra-marital affair. if the man had died of magün or he got shot in the mistress' house then one can understand his logic but diabetes?

how come men who don't cheat still die of the same ailment? nigerians & their backward reasoning. just because the mistress said what she said doesn't mean she had a hand in his death. what will be will be. the man was diabetic - nigerian hospitals must have murdered more than 10 million diabetic patients through their incompetence.

Very true, I just pity all these people who believe this stupid reasoning of Diabolism.
We still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2014
ChineloSA. If it doesn't exist in your world. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist and it's not a black man's problem.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by chineloSA(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
sandijey: ChineloSA. If it doesn't exist in your world. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist and it's not a black man's problem.

Sweetheart it doesn't exist in all of our worlds including yours. You just use it when u wanna shift blame.

With all these scientific studies that have proven psychological and physiological causes of disease, there is no single one that u can show me that proves death and diseases caused by diabolism.

Its unfair to promote your backward and uneducated belief, and convience other people to believe that when u can't prove it.

A lot of disease and all mental illnesses were thought to be of diabolic in nature, up to this day, none has been cured let alone managed by spritualism. E.g.Epilepsy.

Ebola was beleived by some to be the work of the devil but science cured Ebola and not spirituality.

This kind of reasoning are often held onto by black people. Unfortunately if u have not been out of your world to see, I cannot blame you.

I still pity your reasoning and whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2014
chineloSA:

Sweetheart it doesn't exist in all of our worlds including yours. You just use it when u wanna shift blame.

With all these scientific studies that have proven psychological and physiological causes of disease, there is no single one that u can show me that proves death and diseases caused by diabolism.

Its unfair to promote your backward and uneducated belief, and convience other people to believe that when u can't prove it.

A lot of disease and all mental illnesses were thought to be of diabolic in nature, up to this day, none has been cured let alone managed by spritualism. E.g.Epilepsy.

Ebola was beleived by some to be the work of the devil but science cured Ebola and not spirituality.

This kind of reasoning are often held onto by black people. Unfortunately if u have not been out of your world to see, I cannot blame you.

I still pity your reasoning and whole lot.

Madam don't pity. Pity yourself first. Because u have not experienced certain things in life doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I shouldn't be arguing wiv people like u. You might not even believe in God but u are entitled to your own believes. What you should not do is to assume you are wiser or u have seen everything under the sun. For ur info I am a psychologist. If there is one thing I have done. That is to carefully separate my mind, reality and spiritism. You don't have to believe but do not assume you no everything. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by chineloSA(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
sandijey:

Madam don't pity. Pity yourself first. Because u have not experienced certain things in life doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I shouldn't be arguing wiv people like u. You might not even believe in God but u are entitled to your own believes. What you should not do is to assume you are wiser or u have seen everything under the sun. For ur info I am a psychologist. If there is one thing I have done. That is to carefully separate my mind, reality and spiritism. You don't have to believe but do not assume you no everything. Have a nice day

I believe in the higher being love, which created all of us.
Am not assuming being wiser than anything or anyone. I am also arguing based on my experience as well.

Woowww, I wonder where u did your psychology training, this does not sound like u are a practicing one. I am a practicing psychometrist and still busy with my Masters at that love.

I have have a lot of encounters with Psychiatrist and Psychologists and Professor who don't see the way you do.

In psychology there are only three causes of ailments that have been proven
1. Somatic (Physical ) - Injuries, genetics, infections etc.
2. Environmental - Abuse, pollution etc
3. Psychosomatic - belief that u have something and u eventually develop somatic symptoms which never existed .

I did clinical aspect and still continue to do it.
Which Psychology are you talking about??
The psychology I studied and practice taught me to accept and respect peoples beliefs at the same time stand for what is wrong and unethical.

To say the woman killed the man because of Diabolism is utter rubbish. I have not come across Diabolism in all the years I have been practising part time and full time.

People always do jungle justice in communities to other people who are suspected of practicing Diabolism and Black Magic and no professional let alone lay person can prove beyond doubt that there is Diabolism. No Psychologist or Pyschiatrist has ever been called into a Court of Law who can prove beyond doubt its existence.

So please love, change instutuitions, they may be messing with your else, get Psychological evaluation your self.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
chineloSA:

I believe in the higher being love, which created all of us.
Am not assuming being wiser than anything or anyone. I am also arguing based on my experience as well.

Woowww, I wonder where u did your psychology training, this does not sound like u are a practicing one. I am a practicing psychometrist and still busy with my Masters at that love.

I have have a lot of encounters with Psychiatrist and Psychologists and Professor who don't see the way you do.

In psychology there are only three causes of ailments that have been proven
1. Somatic (Physical ) - Injuries, genetics, infections etc.
2. Environmental - Abuse, pollution etc
3. Psychosomatic - belief that u have something and u eventually develop somatic symptoms which never existed .

I did clinical aspect and still continue to do it.
Which Psychology are you talking about??
The psychology I studied and practice taught me to accept and respect peoples beliefs at the same time stand for what is wrong and unethical.

To say the woman killed the man because of Diabolism is utter rubbish. I have not come across Diabolism in all the years I have been practising part time and full time.

People always do jungle justice in communities to other people who are suspected of practicing Diabolism and Black Magic and no professional let alone lay person can prove beyond doubt that there is Diabolism. No Psychologist or Pyschiatrist has ever been called into a Court of Law who can prove beyond doubt its existence.

So please love, change instutuitions, they may be messing with your else, get Psychological evaluation your self.

Well, those three causes u mentioned are the widely acceptable parameters used in diagnosis. I am more into parapsychology and hypnosis. Just that what I no about that aspect is a bit limited cus we don't have such people who practise it here in Nigeria. You doubt my education, I also doubt your competence. All your post here has been quite derogatory. Is that how you were thought? Standing by what is right is different from making derogatory statement. First by assuming that black people have problems. Anyway people like u condemn what u dont understand and use scientific laws to judge everything. By whose laws do u judge what is right or what is true or what is ethical? Those laws that could also be unlawful in another society? But because it doesn't fit into your own ideas u then term it backwardness. Yet u say u were thought to respect peoples believes. I have seen people who study philosophy that are Christians and also psychologist who are Christians. Does that make their study useless. You say u believe in a higher being but doubt anything spiritual. Does that seem logical to you. Its either u believe in the totality of God or u believe in science or u have an adequate knowledge of the two so that u can separate what is physical, psychological and spiritual. . Still I believe you are entitled to your own opinion but never assume you no everything cus u don't.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Mintayo(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
And to think that he almost divorced his wife too,though not for another woman.
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by bukatyne(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014
thorpido: He wasn't in his right senses only after he had followed the lady.

Thanks

For love jazz to work, the man must have slept with the woman or eaten her food once

It does not just fly in the air

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by bukatyne(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: "left his mum for a nursing student and died just as he was about to leave his mistress and reconcile with his wife. The woman later confessed (after running mad) that she killed his father". Read what Fela said below........

......"He died a mysterious death because the lady said, if I will not have you, nobody will. Few years later, the woman ran insane and was saying all over that she killed my father".

While we are quick to cast aspersions on the man, no one has even pondered on the bolded @red as to if the mistress used juju or love portion on him. Why has no one spared a thought on the emphasized? The man may not have been interested, but she obviously 'got' him through diabolical means and maybe fell short of abiding by the instruction, hence their (she and the man) death. In other words, you cant be too sure he started the 'chase'.

Not holding brief for him or justying his having extra-marital affair, but he could be innocent of his mystrious death.

Every body is innocent of their deaths mysterious or otherwise (except it is a case of suicide)

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Thanks

For love jazz to work, the man must have slept with the woman or eaten her food once

Yes. It doesn't. Very correct. I have seen this things and experienced too. That Is how d devil operates. People don't seem to understand that. Open a channel and the devil will pass through it. There has to be a connection. He must have opened the channel for a strange woman to come in. God did not give anybody authority over us. It is we that give authority to people over our lives

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by thorpido(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Thanks

That's how I know it works too.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
chineloSA:

I am still saying all of these incidences they happened concurrently which made her to believe that she had the upper had in a mans death. She thought her diabolism worked thereby felt guilty because she had done something to fight the man as well. But the truth of the matter is somatic causes killed the man.
I repeat, you cannot be too sure he died of somatic causes from diabetes, i agree it happened co-incidentally which made it all the more difficult to tell the true cause of his death

Diabolism doesn't exist. Its only an uneducated black mans excuse when then fail to think and explain things beyond their imagined world..
LIE! believe it or not it exists, ever heard of African remote control?. Dont bother arguing about it.

The man died because of somatic causes relating to his Diabetes that was discovered very late. Which when sugar levels are too high it can lead to organ failure, coma and sudden death
Again, i am not saying he couldnt have died of diabetes but you cant completely rule out juju/diabolism in his death. When juju fails, the person does not confess what he/she didnt do or intend to do(i stand to be corrected). So there is validity in the diabolic claim

I still pity his family who are educated but think very primitively
Educated or not, theres nothing primitive about the knowledge of the fact that diabolism still exists in this part of the world

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Every body is innocent of their deaths mysterious or otherwise (except it is a case of suicide)
Now this food for thought.

How do you describe a death where one was availed of the consequences of an action, despite all signs, warnings, and red flags, goes ahead sturbbonly to ply the death lane. Do you still consider him innocent of his own death?
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by thorpido(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
aisha2: As usual we take responsibility away from the person who committed the act and pour it all on the " strange woman".
I used to think Fela was a smart sound and rational man till this.
Blame it on the strange woman, on jazz on everything except the man who decided to leave his wife and kid for another woman.

Trust Nigerians to always find scape goats to blame for their wicked inconsiderate acts.
Fela your Dad died of diabetics, he fell into a diabetic coma it's common kills even in hours nothing strange or jazzy about it abeg. Next
He didn't absolve his father of blame.
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by thorpido(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
SMH
He is a motivational speaker.The best way to teach is by your own personal experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Marry Your Cousin? / Mum Dresses Daughter In The Attire Of A Native Doctor To Celebrate Her Birthday / A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.