Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Www.transformation.com.ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Www.transformation.com.ng (776 Views)

Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. / TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: FG, Dangote Sign MoU On $1bn Rice Project / I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.transformation.com.ng by kingpat29: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Transformation.com.ng is online portal that shows all the federal government projects executed with images and pictures of the projects. We will lunch this portal on 1st of october 2014. That is two days from now.

No more I did this, I did that without proof.
From now onwards, you will get the detail analysis of all the projects executed and the cost of the project. View videos and images of each project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Www.transformation.com.ng by Goddex: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Very good.
Subscribing . . .
Re: Www.transformation.com.ng by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2014
God Bless you My Amiable President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. May God bless and keep you. Can't believe I actually did Lagos to Portharcourt in 5 hours, I mean just 5 hours.
Can't wait for you to come and commission the Oshodi/Apapa Expressway in Lagos and rename it "GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN EXPRESSWAY".

2015 is so sure for you Sir, Confirmed!! No ant in apc can try you

Please tell them to change the Bill board on that road at Mile 2 that reads Lagos State Government. Replace it with one of the TAN billboards sharperly
Re: Www.transformation.com.ng by hushmail: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2014
thought already had a web site

probably d second coming grin

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Mbeki Express Concern Over Rising Tension Between Nigeria, S/africa / Tinubuwal Vs Mamora Vs Ashafa Who Become Jigawa State Governor / Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.