Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

APC Touts Unleashed On Road Traffic Hawkers In Ajah, Demand Levy Or Beaten-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Touts Unleashed On Road Traffic Hawkers In Ajah, Demand Levy Or Beaten-up (583 Views)

Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / APC Touts Busted Posting Fake Salary Alerts / El-Rufai Bans Beggars And Street Hawkers In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Touts Unleashed On Road Traffic Hawkers In Ajah, Demand Levy Or Beaten-up by BERNIMOORE: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2014
it is a horible scenario when i saw touts beating a young boy hawking cashew nuts, two touts came to him pick 2 of his cashew nuts tied i think in N100 each, and the other was slapping the boy at the back, the boy look helpless, i rolled down my cars window blind, and ask why, the boy says that a group demand for fee of which he paid, and another group came claiming to be the From Olumegbon as the rightful collector, and all his appeal was on deaf ears as they are dragging this boy with his goods ,

it will be recalled that the APC led group/tout of olumegbon in Ajah area of lagos eti-osa LGA have the backing of the state government to carry out their illegal act without question. despite the fact that Fashola govt made laws prohibiting touts on the road, they often refer to Tinubu as their asiwaju, and so that they are not liable to fashola who was according to them was Asiwaju's boy.

in full glare of the police and lastma, mirror, wipers and pointers of buses are removed at will, because of APC govt incompetence.

Road safety dare not arrest a danfo bus without mirror, wiper pointers or drivers licence, APC led group/tout of olumegbon in Ajah area of lagos eti-osa LGA claim to have bribed their OGAS, and so are above the law

coupled with traffic avoidable jam in Ajah market which is a sorry tale to those plying the road every day, come 2015 we need a change of power from APC to any party, but Apc is doomed! they have failed in eti osa. A house which could not hold is incompetent to rule.
Re: APC Touts Unleashed On Road Traffic Hawkers In Ajah, Demand Levy Or Beaten-up by donphilopus: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
I pray most of you shouldn't die of heart APC Attack someday.

1 Like

Re: APC Touts Unleashed On Road Traffic Hawkers In Ajah, Demand Levy Or Beaten-up by BERNIMOORE: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
donphilopus: I pray most of you shouldn't die of heart APC Attack someday.

APC Attack you just confirm the lawlessness, change in power from APC come 2015, they need to be toppled!

1 Like

Re: APC Touts Unleashed On Road Traffic Hawkers In Ajah, Demand Levy Or Beaten-up by lanrexdo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Where is the link of your said story? Or did it happen to your first hand?

(1) (Reply)

$9.3m Money Laundering Scandal: Oritsejafor Breached The Law – Falana / Netanyahu: Obama Needs To Learn The Facts On Jerusalem / Ebola: AKON Performs Concert In Giant Anti-ebola Bubble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.