Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? (5770 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
okirewaju: On which side are you anyway?

Mine or his? angry

your side o cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta:

I lie? grin
you nor lie jare but ehhnn make up is very essential , that's once in a lifetime something o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by okirewaju(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

your side o cheesy cheesy
Better be cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
okirewaju: Better be cheesy cheesy cheesy

but answer nau tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

but make up shouldn't be a factor na especially if you love him.
So why should it be a factor for him? He doesn't love me perhaps?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok. I will use my nude lip gloss, clear mascara, my perfect skin match foundation,then a little talc powder and my brows are naturally fine.
Trust me, he won't know I have makeup on.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta: I don't have an issue with that at all..It wouldn't stop my wedding..What difference would it make to have all the Mary and Kay's on your face and still look like a messanger of disaster Or all those Aguleri masqurade
it's not even about applying make up or not, heck there are days I go about my business with no make up on.

It's about him dictating to me, didn't he know I wear make up before proposing to me? From "don't wear make up", it enters, "don't go here", "don't talk to so so person", "don't eat this".

Mba I'm not that submissive.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
freecocoa: So why should it be a factor for him? He doesn't love me perhaps?

maybe he just prefers natural ladies and realized that on the wedding day .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

maybe he just prefers natural ladies and realized that on the wedding day .
The more reason he isn't the one for me cos believe me, he'll realize many more things about me that he wish wasn't there, if something as simple as makeup could crop up on the wedding day.

I'll pass, thank you.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Godmystrength: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:
This caused a very hot argument in my room the early hours of today so I decided to push the question to Nl ladies .

What will you do if your fiance just wake up on your wedding day and says no make up ? Will you agree and continue the marriage or just call it off ?
He won't be seeing me when he wakes up on the wedding day. and by the time he comes with his people, i should be fully dressed......

why would he even thinking of calling me on the wedding day gangan and telling me no make up........well i don't know what can happen sha

maybe i will tell him not to take his bath nor comb his hair when coming......or tell him that we will sort it out when he comes

I am not a make up person..but my problem is why he will be demanding such from me on the very day in that manner and on phone... haba!!!. i will be afraid for my self o because only God know what he has in his mind for me after the wedding..... maybe no earrings, no trousers, no fixing of weavon, no braids etc abi? That is how he will be coming up with them one by one...

my own case is the opposite. on my introduction day, he called me when they were on their way and told me to ''paint'' my face very well. I overheard someone in the background telling me not to mind him and just do my normal thing......

in my entire everyday life, my make up hardly ever go beyond powder and lip gloss...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Godmystrength: He won't be seeing me when he wakes up on the wedding day. and by the time he comes with his people, i should be fully dressed......

why would he even thinking of calling me on the wedding day gangan and telling me no make up........well i don't know what can happen sha

maybe i will tell him not to take his bath nor comb his hair when coming......or tell him that we will sort it out when he comes

I am not a make up person..but my problem will be why he will be demanding such from me on the very day in that manner and on phone... haba!!!. i will be afraid for my self o because only God know what he has in his mind for me after the wedding..... maybe no earrings, no trousers, no fixing of weavon, no braids etc abi? That is how he will be coming up with them one by one...

my own case is the opposite. on my introduction day, he called me when they were on their way and told me to ''paint'' my face very well. I overheard someone in the background telling me not to mind him and just do my normal thing......

in my entire everyday life, my make up hasn't ever gone beyond powder and lip gloss...

LMAO grin grin grin

He wanted his wife to be very beautiful on his wedding day na grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta: Na from this thread you go take know the ugly babes wey dey nairaland..grin
Danhumprey beta come and see for yourself tongue
So,what are you insinuating? That a bride without make up is ugly?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Godmystrength: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

LMAO grin grin grin

He wanted his wife to be very beautiful on his wedding day na grin
Not even wedding day. na introduction day. I am very beautiful with or without make up. in fact more beautiful without make up.

Beside i believe in doing things right and make up looks like something that takes time which i don't even have.....

I spend a reasonable time for my hair and dressing up but when it comes to make up, i am very lazy. Once i have my brow shaped nicely, no need for pencil. with my powder and gloss, i am good to go....so when you see me without make up, you will know it is because i don't fancy it and not because i am one bush/uncivilized girl..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: So,what are you insinuating? That a bride without make up is ugly?

I mean you should come and have a census of babes that will not go without make up's
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:
you nor lie jare but ehhnn make up is very essential , that's once in a lifetime something o.

Trust me there are other things like a beautiful wedding gown,cake that can make the day much more memorable
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Godmystrength:
Not even wedding day. na introduction day. I am very beautiful with or without make up. in fact more beautiful without make up.

Beside i believe in doing things right and make up looks like something that takes time which i don't even have.....

I spend a reasonable time for my hair and dressing up but when it comes to make up, i am very lazy. Once i have my brow shaped nicely, no need for pencil. with my powder and gloss, i am good to go....so when you see me without make up, you will know it is because i don't fancy it and not because i am one bush/uncivilized girl..

I love your style jare
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta:

Trust me there are other things like a beautiful wedding gown,cake that can make the day much more memorable

come on , with all the sweat and anxiety at least light makeup will do not just nothing at all.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta:

I mean you should come and have a census of babes that will not go without make up's
I have seen them. 99% of them will rather call off the wedding because of the groom's insistence on 'no make-up' than go ahead with the wedding without make up. Smh. Pure ridiculousness.

It's obvious many ladies want to wed just for appearance sake,to show the world,most especially their fellow females how beautiful they are. That's just pure rubbish!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: I have seen them. 99% of them will rather call off the wedding because of the groom's insistence on 'no make-up' than go ahead with the wedding without make up. Smh. Pure ridiculousness.

It's obvious many ladies want to wed just for appearance sake,to show the world,most especially their fellow females how beautiful they are. That's just pure rubbish!

quit the hypocrisy joor , so i can't just be happy and 'show off' just on my wedding day ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by crackhaus: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: I have seen them. 99% of them will rather call off the wedding because of the groom's insistence on 'no make-up' than go ahead with the wedding without make up. Smh. Pure ridiculousness.

Don't believe everything you read here.

You should ask and take a consensus on their opinion if it's the church that says no make-up.

Most will obey on that account, trust me... It's just online stubbornness they want to front.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Joavid: Ok. I will use my nude lip gloss, clear mascara, my perfect skin match foundation,then a little talc powder and my brows are naturally fine.
Trust me, he won't know I have makeup on.
Hmmmm... nice answer wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by okirewaju(f): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

but answer nau tongue
I can go without makeup for my wedding

Not a biggie for me!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by izaray(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
If i hear, cancel my wedding, because my hussy refused to allowed me wear a make up, for wat na, is dat not madness?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:
Don't believe everything you read here.

You should ask and take a consensus on their opinion if it's the church that says no make-up.

Most will obey on that account, trust me... It's just online stubbornness they want to front.
Ooops! I thought as much. You are right. Thanks.smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Danhumprey: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

quit the hypocrisy joor , so i can't just be happy and 'show off' just on my wedding day ?
You raise up the question of submission on this thread,didn't you?

So,if the groom(husband-to-be) insist on 'no make-up',you won't comply just because you want to be happy?undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Then he isnt ready to get married. I will tell him that whenever he is ready he should let me know.
Why did he have to wait until close to the time of the wedding before telling me? wasnt he attracted to me with the make up on all this while? And for what reason is he asking for such? Shows his intentions are questionable. If he really wanted a lady with no make up at all, he could have gone for that kind of lady not me. I won't date such a man in the first place.

By the way, such a man is showing Controlling and domineering tendencies. A trait that is very unattractive on a man. After succumbing to the 'No make-up' rule now, new laws will spring up after marriage.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
#singing#...story for the gods o...
On my wedding day, they turned me into a barbie doll...no time @all. grin
...I just had to be patient and allow the transformation flow...lol...so if my husband said this kind thing - e for hard o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
No problem!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Richiy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mehn this makeup thing can be very addictive o. I remember when i wasn't concerned about makeup at all. Wetin be eyebrows or foundation? I still had a lot of chykers sef. It truly isn't by makeup. But if my fiance gives reasonable reasons, nothing much dey there o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: You raise up the question of submission on this thread,didn't you?

So,if the groom(husband-to-be) insist on 'no make-up',you won't comply just because you want to be happy?undecided

come on , if he says no make up after the wedding or we discuss it exclusively days before the wedding then fine , not on the wedding morning , am not that submissive .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Danhumprey: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

come on , if he says no make up after the wedding or we discuss it exclusively days before the wedding then fine , not on the wedding morning , am not that submissive .
Seriously? So if he suddenly brought up the issue of 'no make-up' on the wedding day,you won't obey him? You will rather forget your wedding than marry him without make-up on your wedding day?

Well,that says alot about you and girls like you. Smh.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: Seriously? So if he suddenly brought up the issue of 'no make-up' on the wedding day,you won't obey him? You will rather forget your wedding than marry him without make-up on your wedding day?

Well,that says alot about you and girls like you. Smh.

if he could be that possessive when we're not even married I wonder what he'll do when we eventually get married . what happened to mutual understanding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caught With My Wife's Best Friend / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies. / I Dont Know What To Do About My Wife's Behaviour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.