Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha (1856 Views)

Is This True? Politician, Politician's Wife, Politician's Son And The Voters / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
It was In 2002 that I first heard of his name. I know many people first heard his name intact same year too. This is because he took a step to win principals and directors of various schools to his side who became supporters and campaigners.
They did their Job by enlightening the students of this man. I was one of the students.
Had he done this in His state then, he would have exhausted his tenor as governor and might be the President by Now.

I never new that he used to be my neighbour until I was told of how his dad with his experience in herbs helped my brother when he was struck by ailment. I could only say small world.

I came from a blood line that have produced some corrupt politicians. I supported them because they are mine. But this single person I will support because of what he did.

He is Owelle.

Don't ask me if I am Voting for Him!!!
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Owelle Rochas Okorocha

1 Like

Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yes
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Another yes
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2014
I was expecting a bashing for opening this thread. It looks like no body gives a dam about it.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
The Igbo version of musiwa... Every tribe have their own sicko cheesy
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
The Igbo version of musiwa... Every tribe have their own sicko cheesy

What is Musiwa?
What is Sicko?

I am lost in my own thread. Some one should help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
MAXIMUM SHILLING ACTIVATED

Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
victorels:

What is Musiwa?
What is Sicko?

I am lost in my own thread. Some one should help me!!!!!!!!!!!

You dug yourself deep into sh1t creak with your useless sycophantic post.

Only you can drag your heap out of it grin
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

You dug yourself deep into sh1t creak with your useless sycophantic post.

Only you can drag your heap out of it grin

Sycophantic? Still sinking deep.

Is that a name of a newly invented missile. I am not feeling the impact.
Unless it get a toll on one after a Period of time.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
I now believe I am the president of this place.

No one can compete with me here.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by clem305D(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
you are sick in the head...n should be examined for ebola of the ain
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
rochas is the best politician to come out of the east in a long while

2 Likes

Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
shachris03:
rochas is the best politician to come out of the east in a long while

You saw something other did not see. Thanks.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
clem305D:
you are sick in the head...n should be examined for ebola of the ain

Thank God you touched me so I am not alone. Go check up fast before they do you byforce quarantine.

1 Like

Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by clem305D(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2014
hahahahaha!!! grin grin grin funny guy. I reject it. Seems you are a Liverpool fan; but this time you will sure walk alone tongue tongue tongue
victorels:

Thank God you touched me so I am not alone. Go check up fast before they do you byforce quarantine.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by vanbonattel: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
victorels:
I now believe I am the president of this place.
No one can compete with me here.

really? Wan me to flood this place with rochas failure pichures grin
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by vanbonattel: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
victorels:

You saw something other did not see. Thanks.

I saw something else, abandoned projects everywhere in owerre
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by vanbonattel: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
victorels:
It was In 2002 that I first heard of his name. I know many people first heard his name intact same year too. This is because he took a step to win principals and directors of various schools to his side who became supporters and campaigners.
They did their Job by enlightening the students of this man. I was one of the students.
Had he done this in His state then, he would have exhausted his tenor as governor and might be the President by Now.

I never new that he used to be my neighbour until I was told of how his dad with his experience in herbs helped my brother when he was struck by ailment. I could only say small world.

I came from a blood line that have produced some corrupt politicians. I supported them because they are mine. But this single person I will support because of what he did.

He is Owelle.

Don't ask me if I am Voting for Him!!!

rochas will remain a rogue in my eyes till a long time
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2014
vanbonattel:

rochas will remain a rogue in my eyes till a long time

All politicians are rogues. I mentioned Rochas because of His exceptional character.

I will still vote for a rogue who will take the money and not my life. What do you think?
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by vanbonattel: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2014
victorels:

All politicians are rogues. I mentioned Rochas because of His exceptional character.

I will still vote for a rogue who will take the money and not my life. What do you think?

that rochas has taken you for a ride, dude, you are riding on a very long thing grin
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2014
vanbonattel:

I saw something else, abandoned projects everywhere in owerre

I am glad you actually saw something. One thing you should ask yourself is "Did Rochas Start those project?"

Every politician has a master plan. Starting with uncovered projects always set someone back.

Most of those projects were started to predecessors to hold the people ransom. Why should they start such a long time project when they are about to end their tenor? why didn't they set up a machinery that will ensure that the contractors received the full payment for the project and ensure that they deliver the projects to the people when they are no more in office? I will complain if Rochas leave office having abandoned projects all over the state.

But for now, It is still Rochas.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by vanbonattel: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2014
victorels:

I am glad you actually saw something. One thing you should ask yourself is "Did Rochas Start those project?"

Every politician has a master plan. Starting with uncovered projects always set someone back.

Most of those projects were started to predecessors to hold the people ransom. Why should they start such a long time project when they are about to end their tenor? why didn't they set up a machinery that will ensure that the contractors received the full payment for the project and ensure that they deliver the projects to the people when they are no more in office? I will complain if Rochas leave office having abandoned projects all over the state.

But for now, It is still Rochas.

Which project has Rochas completed?
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2014
vanbonattel:

that rochas has taken you for a ride, dude, you are riding on a very long thing grin

I wasn't actually talking about rochas. I am not from Imo neither do I live in Imo State.

But every one, no matter how honest, that is deserving of my vote, is a thief.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2014
vanbonattel:

Which project has Rochas completed?

he is still in the office as the Governor. Ask me when he leaves office.
Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
I personally admire Rocha's okorocha..because of him my frnd is able to attend the university free of charge...God bless owelle Rochas okorocha..more grease your elbow

1 Like

Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Mercie97:
I personally admire Rocha's okorocha..because of him my frnd is able to attend the university free of charge...God bless owelle Rochas okorocha..more grease your elbow

I am officially rochas.

Thank you my daughter (In Rochas Voice)

1 Like

Re: The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Change is not caused by a voice but by a force.
If we must use our voice to effect a change, we must use it as a force.

Lets force our voice on Nigeria!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Hot Couples Caught S*xing At The Park / My Father Didn’t Want Me To Go Into Politics- Bar. Moyo Ogunlewe / Doyin Okupe: Tinubu Is An Idio.t And Stu.pid Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.