Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot (31044 Views)

Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Suicide Bomber Hits Damaturu, Five Killed / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by searay(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
I pray that Aboki in their wisdom will not start bombing churches.
Meanwhile, let me be the first to blame GEJ for this.
Why? No reason.

GEJ till Police n soldier go strike

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2014
northerners and violence are like bread and butter..

4 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by ibdeals1(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2014
na wa o cry rip to the dead
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by kevoh(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Area has been calm since yesterday! No cause for alarm. The cause of the fight has a bit of tribal undertone and the stupid okada man should have just apologised jejely which would have spared the Area the unnecessary fight and damages.

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by freesinzu(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
A motorcyclist stabbing five people #Machete
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Story in full...hausa and igbo clash in abuja.......................

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Fabdedon(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
IbokUtoroh: foto speaks louder than words, in otherwords........................

peeksure or........................

WHAT?
i was there i could not even stand there to watch the match..cos stones were raining like brime stones.... And the OP should give the correct/real gist pls #no offence... The woman that was being hit by d okada man didnt sustain any injury.. Just ha stew she pushed with the barrow spilled.. And an igbo guy who was sampling his market wares which was tiles left his business to face another business which is to help settle the case.. Am sure the okada man felt like watin concern you.. So as the igbo guy realised truely its not hus business and turned back to move on.. The okada man stabbed him at the BACK..NOT HEAD..and other igbo guys there reacted to the situation..the stabber escaped and the stabee was taken to the hospital.. fast forward... The angry igbo guys rushed other hausa guys and (you know how bikes are hjacked in grand theft) hijacked their bikes and cars... About 30 bikes were burnt and i think only 1 car was burnt not 35..but other hausa car owners lost their cars to damages...befor the sequrity operatives attend to the case with tear gas...
Eye witness ... saburi resident

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by ola20ng(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Love is lost in Nigeria. Animosity is in prevalence. We don't seem to love or have respect for each other. We are too barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
me dey wer fight dey? eya! me come fight for wer dem dey fight? impossible, me to even find wahala now? hmmmm .
but these people na fools ooo. instead of helping the injured woman, they are busy fighting out and injuring more people i.e. y itz good to scrutinize the personality of ur neighbour to know if he is a trouble maker cos I know this their fight was as a result of son grudges previously accumulated and waiting vengeance.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by ymdo(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Mallams in abuja walk with dagger
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by jude33084(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
He was a former Boko Haram guy undecided
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by stevolinkon40: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2014
15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
whats wrong with aboki abokii.....edited..I wrote abokii and not northerners mehn
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by JEITO: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Why burning the vehicle na

People wasting their lives for nothing.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
lonelydora: All these Aboki riding bike in Abuja are always with dagger. They are always expecting fights anyday anytime.

I think its high time government should place a ban on any weapon carrying and should start arresting any aboki who do so.

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Fake news. Nigeria jonalist can lie....No life was lost the guy dat was stabbed was rushed to d hosital. D vehicle dat was burnt is not even up to five. But all thanks our security men for calming d situation.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by stinggy(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa: *watching closely atop dei dei pedestrian bridge.
Hope say u nor fall down grin
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by koko12(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
tope24: I'm surprised they took out their anger on innocent commuters. Their brain dey under their sole

u'll be amazed that after it all, when they come back to their senses, they will probably not remember what caused the violence and fighting. my take is #Poverty and #Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by arvinsloane(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2014
jacabi:
No, a beginner.
grin
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by ojialo(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
darisgod: Oh my God embarassed

Just incase grin

stuupid u

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by publicenemy(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
darisgod:

Can I help u sir/ma

People just won't mind their business.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Mutuwa(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
stinggy:
Hope say u nor fall down grin

Naaa..i de kampe cool

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Deeman87: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Fabdedon: i was there i could not even stand there to watch the match..cos stones were raining like brime stones.... And the OP should give the correct/real gist pls #no offence... The woman that was being hit by d okada man didnt sustain any injury.. Just ha stew she pushed with the barrow spilled.. And an igbo guy who was sampling his market wares which was tiles left his business to face another business which is to help settle the case.. Am sure the okada man felt like watin concern you.. So as the igbo guy realised truely its not hus business and turned back to move on.. The okada man stabbed him at the BACK..NOT HEAD..and other igbo guys there reacted to the situation..the stabber escaped and the stabee was taken to the hospital.. fast forward... The angry igbo guys rushed other hausa guys and (you know how bikes are hjacked in grand theft) hijacked their bikes and cars... About 30 bikes were burnt and i think only 1 car was burnt not 35..but other hausa car owners lost their cars to damages...befor the sequrity operatives attend to the case with tear gas...
tank u so much 4 trowin more light 2 wat hapened...but I was nt in abuja nor clos 2 abj, dis is jst copy n paste as u can see d source underneath.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by salvatore007(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Yesterday i went 2call mey-shara 'those hausa guys dat pick up dirt nd hang on dia back' 2cum n carry my dustbin, lo and behold i saw a brand new dagger in his waist as he bent down 2pick d dustbin.... im assumin its a brand new dagger cause d colour was brighter dan d guys cloth

I jejely gave him his moni nd told him 2kip d change... so am not suprised 2hear abt stabbn in dei dei..

Rip 2d dead

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Fabdedon: i was there i could not even stand there to watch the match..cos stones were raining like brime stones.... And the OP should give the correct/real gist pls #no offence... The woman that was being hit by d okada man didnt sustain any injury.. Just ha stew she pushed with the barrow spilled.. And an igbo guy who was sampling his market wares which was tiles left his business to face another business which is to help settle the case.. Am sure the okada man felt like watin concern you.. So as the igbo guy realised truely its not hus business and turned back to move on.. The okada man stabbed him at the BACK..NOT HEAD..and other igbo guys there reacted to the situation..the stabber escaped and the stabee was taken to the hospital.. fast forward... The angry igbo guys rushed other hausa guys and (you know how bikes are hjacked in grand theft) hijacked their bikes and cars... About 30 bikes were burnt and i think only 1 car was burnt not 35..but other hausa car owners lost their cars to damages...befor the sequrity operatives attend to the case with tear gas...

thnx for sharing the proper eye witnesss account. but wetin dese aboki boys dey feel like sef? wish d good igbo boy quick recovery n for d aboki bikeman, na dagger dem go take bless am.

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by tope24(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
koko12:

u'll be amazed that after it all, when they come back to their senses, they will probably not remember what caused the violence and fighting. my take is #Poverty and #Joblessness

i agree with you my brother. Some of those involved just joined them not knowing what truly happened.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Balkan(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
No body has the monopoly of violence. I have never seen anywhere in Nigeria where Igbos start violence 1st. Igbos are peace loving. They are peaceful where ever they do their business. I have never hard where riot is said to be started by igbo group. but you cannot intimidate an Igbo man. that one na follow come.

long live Igbos
Long Live Nigeria
We need peace
ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Abraham2013(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Am still trying to figure out d connection between okada man, d woman dat was knocked down, angry mob wit shops and cars of innocent people? Wetin concern agbero wit overload?
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by darisgod(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
ojialo: stuupid u

Fulllish you
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by darisgod(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
publicenemy:

People just won't mind their business.

What I do?
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by eghuan1(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Naija, going mad since 1914. how a guy can stab 5 people while odaz were watching is crazy.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by jennylove7575(f): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
This is one of the reasons why I cannot stop flexing my life....so so trouble every where and every corners of the world...this is beginning to get to the point where we humans who are still living will start becoming envious of the dead ones.....Na wah! If its not plane crash, its beheading, bombing, building collapse, volcano, tornado, hurricane, typhoon, ship capsized, kidnapping, rioting, assassinated,... And the list goes on and on....this life sef.....
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by prowlG: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Buhari Replaces Olonisakin , Ibas As Service Chiefs / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.